[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I got a call from work that they probably can't continue
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Today I got a call from work that they probably can't continue my work contract. So if I don't get into school like I'd planned, I'm completely fucked from all directions.

I don't have the energy to look for a job and fight the health care system at the same time. They don't understand I NEED TO transition in order to be able to carry on with normal life. Their guidelines say my mental health has to be immaculate in order to transition. I can't tell them I will kill myself if I fail again.

These people are ruining my life, they are literally killing me and I can't even tell them.
>>
File: unsure_pupper.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
unsure_pupper.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
Did you cut yourself...?
How did it help you in any way?
I want to help you, but you need to realize that cutting your arm open won't give you a job/education.

Please explain why you did it and then we can talk.
>>
File: 1465445202076.jpg (24 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1465445202076.jpg
24 KB, 500x281
Post more pictures of you cutting yourself.

I want to put peroxide in your wound and watch it get all fizzley and watch you squirm : 3
>>
>>6392189
>Abloo abloo I just can't even omg
Then do a fucking flip.
>>
>>6392382
That's an old pic, I don't have anything to do that kind of thing with anymore. I can't bother.
>>
>>6392189
Be strong, OP. I can't give you any advice or help you but I want you to know that I hope things work out for you. Be well.
>>
>>6392491
I appreciate, but nothing is ever going to work out.
>>
>>6392530
How do you know that? It ain't over yet. People are stronger than they think they are when it comes to life-or-death situations.
>>
File: 48000221_p0.jpg (1 MB, 900x1203) Image search: [Google]
48000221_p0.jpg
1 MB, 900x1203
It is often stacked against us. It's horrible and unfair, but that's life. Be an impossibly strong and resilient person, it's the only way. This isn't where it ends, and if it is, that's awful, wish I could stop you.
>>
>>6392189
How are THEY killing your by not providing you with a service?

What obligates them to support your transition?

How in the world is this their problem?

Sounds to me like you're an entitled millennial wannabe tranny. Get over it.
>>
>>6392189
To carry on your normal life Hmh? Doesn't sound or look too normal too me.
>>
OP just hang in there. You're smart enough to figure this out, you've come this far.

Also, always remember to disregard edgelords like these dorks:

>>6393213
>>6393275
>>
>>6393213
They are killing me by forbidding a medical treatment easily within their power to allow me.

They are medical professionals whose career is devoted to reducing human suffering, instead of prolonging it.

They have records of me experiencing dysphoria for at least eight years. They have no reason to doubt that I'm trans.

If you went to a car shop and thety refused to sell you a car, despite of showing them all the evidence that you can afford to buy one on the spot, would you not be upset?

>>6393333
I'm too autistic to convince hardboiled psychiatric professionals that I'm 100% sane when I'm collapsing from the inside.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.