[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEEBLY GONCERNED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10
File: txI4-PC9.jpg (140 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
txI4-PC9.jpg
140 KB, 900x900
Super confused.

I'm a lifelong conservative in my late 20's, and have never been to this board before. I'm hetero, not bad-looking at all, and have never had a problem finding a woman. But recently, I noticed something:

I met someone whom I believed was a total female, and found out later she was a trap, and still found myself attracted. Now, the notion has entered my mind that if one looked as convincingly female as that one did, a dick wouldn't matter and I could still fall in love with a trap, easily. What on earth is going on? Am I asking too much? Am I asking the right people?
>>
You liked her for how feminine she was, not her cock and male body.
>>
>>6390101
You like a girl, congrats.
>>
Suck her cock anon. You'll like it.
>>
>>6390106
Explain? She obviously has a dick. This is where I get confused.
>>
>>6390101
You're bisexual, congrats.
>>
>>6390118
Those are just trannies don't listen to them.

That said, the tranny presented as a female so you allowed yourself to be attracted to them because you could place her in the box of people you felt comfortable being attracted to. It's really not more complicated than that. Protip: if you just peeling back the socialization that said "don't be attracted to men", you could probably go completely fag.
>>
>>6390101
Look, our brains are not super complex. If you give someone a convincing enough illusion of femininity we're turned on by it. Fuck, we're turned on by 2D images because they make us think that's a woman.

You like women. Whether you're okay with one having a dick is what, in the end, decides if you're MAX_STRAIGHT or are flexible enough to appreciate bedickened individuals of the feminine persuasion so long as they look cute in a dress.

P.S. in my professional opinion dickless women are for casuals.
>>
>>6390134
>P.S. in my professional opinion dickless women are for casuals.

Kek. I'm a lifelong casual, then.

It's like this:

>I had no clue she was a he until he had to tell me, because I'm slow on the draw with this.
>Spent a lot of time talking, sharing stories and affections with this person.
>Found out, took a step back, thought about it.
>Still confused, but still have butterflies for him.

>If my family knew, I'd be disowned by all of them.

>Feel deceived, but still want to share my time with him.

>I am error.
>>
>>6390175
Why don't you feel comfortable calling this person her? Not trying to be SJW here, just curious.
>>
>>6390101
>a dick wouldn't matter and I could still fall in love with a trap, easily.

Congratulations, you're not actually heterosexual.

A heterosexual man has only one true goal in life: mate with a woman and produce offspring.

Since you don't have any desire to do so, you are not heterosexual.

Case closed.
>>
>>6390197
Because I don't feel comfortable venturing into that territory, myself, as often as I've been on the opposite side of the fence as SJWs. By saying "her," I feel like I would be actively denying the reality of his Y chromosome to convince myself of his suitability as a female. Conservatives are just practical like that. If I asked, and he preferred to go by "she/her," then yes, I would.
>>
>>6390205
>Case closed

I was attracted to the feminine aspect, found out, still attracted because of that. That doesn't feel like closure at all.
>>
>>6390175
I wouldn't judge you for calling it off. There are basically two outcomes: either your love for their feminine presentation is enough to eclipse the rest, or the moment you see the dick you will lose interest. Either way you should try and not act rashly. Personally I think it is unethical to date someone without telling them but at the same time telling the wrong person you're trans is a one way ticket to the hospital. Think things through and if you're not going to cut it off at this point prepare yourself for the possibility of being turned off by their genitals and having to (gently) end it there and then.

As an insufferably moralizing aside, if someone goes through all of that effort to become as close as they can be to the other gender because they hate their body, at least for the sake of being polite refer to her as a she.
>>
>>6390213
Not the person you're taking to but if you're willing to follow me down the rabbit hole this shit gets a lot more complicated than just chromosomes. See this post:
>>6390055
>>
>>6390175
Ever been to >>>/d/? There are a lot of guys there, even ones which identify as mostly straight who are attracted to traps/dickgirls.

Sure, it may be a bit abnormal by social standards, but if you're okay with it then I don't see why you should worry about any of that. Life's too short, right?
>>
>>6390220
Most sensible response yet.

This isn't a popular statement, but I support a rather controversial candidate, and I do so wholly supporting the LGBT community as citizens who are protected under the same constitution I am. When she (there you go) told me, I didn't feel like reacting with violence. There was no anger. It was just a moment of questioning. I bonded with her on a level of affection. I couldn't get her out of my mind. So when I found out, the idea of immediately severing ties, being angry, etc. never occurred to me. It's now more or less a question of, "Is this something I can overlook, because she's made me so happy?"

I'm very strongly leaning toward yes at this point, after these responses.
>>
>>6390231
lol you don't "identify" as a sexual orientation
>>
>>6390231
Never been. I usually only browse /pol/.
>>
>>6390227
There's also people with XY chromosomes but androgen insensitivity syndrome, and therefore they develop as females.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome
>>
>>6390244
Lol well you might be in for a bit of a surprise then. Try not let any of the stuff there freak you out.
>>
>>6390255
Man don't send normal people to /d/ that's just asking for the Ark of the Covenant scene from Raiders.
>>
>>6390218
>the feminine aspect

Anything can have a fucking "feminine aspect". A goddamned cartoon character can have a "feminine aspect".

But only one thing in this world allows you to reproduce, which is a real woman with a working vagina. If you're not attracted to that, you are not a heterosexual, dumbass. It's that simple.
>>
>>6390279
Well I was trying to convince him that he wasn't so unusual, but that probably backfired.

The better thing to say is that yes, he may be weird, but who cares?
>>
>>6390287
Think you can give rational replies without raging for no reason? If not, fuck yourself with a cactus, you don't add shit to the discussion except closeted vitriol.
>>
>>6390292
Eh, it was about what I expected.

I just figure I'm going to go ahead and keep seeing her. It's new, and the feels didn't just go away. Thanks.
>>
File: 1465712285520.jpg (29 KB, 238x241) Image search: [Google]
1465712285520.jpg
29 KB, 238x241
>>6391147
>you used a bad word so therefore I will ignore your point :)
>>
>>6390205
This is about as dumb as most straight people's opinion on gays
>>
File: QEtc8sv.jpg (21 KB, 450x449) Image search: [Google]
QEtc8sv.jpg
21 KB, 450x449
>>6391214
>I want to fuck a man who pretends to be a woman
>that makes me straight!
>>
>>6390213
She's been going by she and her for a while now. You called her "she." You were attracted to her as a "she." Don't be an asshole.
>>
i would be pretty pissed if i got involved with somebody in that boat and he or she didn't tell me about it but if your feelings are still there and you don't feel uncomfortable i say go for it

just don't feel bad about yourself or blame yourself if it turns out that you aren't attracted to her
>>
>>6391226
m8 read the thread no need to pounce on the guy. Everything's over.
>>
>>6391217
The thing I was replying to was

>A heterosexual man has only one true goal in life: mate with a woman and produce offspring.

That's a huge reduction of one's humanity.
>>
>>6391238
>That's a huge reduction of one's humanity.

What the fuck does this shit even mean?
>>
>>6391238
>reproducing means that you are not human

dafuq
>>
>>6390101
I have had this exact experience myself. I've always gotten along with women very well, no issues there. But I met an energetic, smart, well mannered, gorgeous girl whose personality just really resonated with mine. Then I found out she had a dick, too.

Long story short, I decided to date her because after a period of self reflection, I just couldn't bring myself to believe that me wierding myself out about it was actually me having a negative reaction to *her* as much just feeling disoriented.

It was a great relationship. Ran its course, as relationships do, and we're still friends, though not in touch all that often these days. No regrets. Had a ball and learned a lot. I did naturally take the "top" role and she the "bottom"*, but however that plays out is just however that plays out. Its probably the least interesting aspect of a relationship and nobody else's business. I don't feel gay, and am happily married today with several kids.

I think I grew as a person from the experience, not because of the fact I dated her, but because I learned and accepted things about myself through that experience.

(*Terms I had no clue were even a part of this until then. Actually, there is a whole little world of LGBT code words I never knew existed, and it can be a stupid pile of self-hating SJW derp if you let yourself start even engaging with them on this level. A lot of folks are just presenting affectations to bait people into "offending" them. Its stupid as fuck, especially when their sexuality or whatever isn't even at all the reason you're hanging around. You have been warned.)
>>
>>6390101
You're most likely straight but you with some bisexual tendency. It's okay you don't have to be 100 percent straight
>>
>>6391342
>Trannies are so great that I eventually married somebody else who could actually give me children
>>
>>6390101
You gay af senpai
>>
File: 1462581890978.jpg (53 KB, 564x428) Image search: [Google]
1462581890978.jpg
53 KB, 564x428
>>6391246
That you transform into Rich Piana.
>>
File: 1465769894846.jpg (53 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1465769894846.jpg
53 KB, 500x375
>>6391226
>Find out girl has penis
>Don't immediately rage, cut off contact, forget about her
>Open-minded enough to consider that maybe I'd be happy with her, anyway
>Be with someone with penis for the first time in my life at 28
>"Asshole" because I called someone with a penis "he"

People have divorced for less, but ok. I'm definitely being an asshole.

>>6391230
I'm with her now. There is absolutely no regret, and I'm proud to be seen with her in public. =)

>>6391342
I never thought I'd say this, but that sounds pretty wonderful. So far, things are going fine. She's gentle, she cooks, and she has a tendency to just wrap her arms around my neck out of nowhere, which I absolutely fucking adore. Excited to see what the future holds; for today, it's a trip to the flower and herb gardens at the city park. It's so strange, though, since she looks absolutely, 100% biologically female, and I know better, but it's an adjustment. That's it. All relationships involve compromise.

If it happens to end, I hope it ends how it did for you. She's a wonderful, kindhearted person, and I would do anything for her.

>>6391368
I'm okay with that. =) Thanks
>>
>>6391467
Haha.

Well, I wasn't in the marrying phase. I had dated dozens of girls before her -- didn't marry any of them. What does that say? Nothing.

As far as having kids -- there is certainly something to that. Its a big deal. I know a lot of people don't want kids, but I do, and I will continue to have more. Its awesome. But maybe its not for everyone -- I don't know, and its not my problem.

As for "trannies". I don't really know anything about that. She's the only one I ever dated. I would do it again, sure, but its not something I'm actively seeking.
>>
>>6391582
Enjoy the time you get with anyone worth spending it with that you meet -- its all you really have, anyway. If it works out it works out. If it doesn't it doesn't -- you can't even guess about that stuff.

Now get off the intertubes and go do something with her.
>>
>>6391616
>Well, I wasn't in the marrying phase.

Exactly, you were wasting your time fucking other men in the butt.

I seriously fear for your children. They're probably fags like you.
>>
>>6391641
On it, senpai. ;^)
>>
>>6390101
You're gay, congrats
>>
Naruto remembers it that way, because he is gay.
>>
>>6391660
Haha. Nice.

Have a good one. Its way too late here. Stayed up late for a videoconference, and got sucked into 4chan for the first time in years... ugh.

o/
>>
File: no_image_macro_feeling.jpg (223 KB, 556x544) Image search: [Google]
no_image_macro_feeling.jpg
223 KB, 556x544
>>6391765
>Haha, I have a life, and you don't, haha! Haha! *wave emoticon* Haha
>this makes me right, by the way
>Haha
>>
File: 64976294.jpg (131 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
64976294.jpg
131 KB, 400x400
>>6390101
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm kiss and see how it feels....
>>
>>6391368
Nobody is straight, it's not possible for humans.
Everyone is either bisexual, or homosexual, but nobody is straight.

>>6390101
Unfortunately, you don't seem like a stable and attractive guy, but I guess that could change.
Anyway, this is the type of attitude trans girls are looking for, as you're not a chaser.
>>
>>6390134
>Look, our brains are not super complex.
>>
>>6397598
How can you say people can't be 100% straight but can be 100% gay?
>>
>>6390101

So why is the body shot included in the pic? The best I can figure out is that Naruto remembers Haku as being thick, which wasn't factual. Also I guess I don't quite understand the purpose of the entire comparison, unless it's to point out the flaws of Naruto's memory or that the animators at Pierrot -actually- spent budget on reanimating a scene.
>>
>>6398150
It's probably to show how shitty the artwork turned.

The original is much better.
>>
>>6390134
>our brains are not super complex

never go full retard
>>
>>6397654
>>6398213
>See crude 2D image of a woman
>Blood rushes to your penis because boy you are about to have sex
Real smart.
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 960x1280
>>6391232
>>6391582
Hey, I'm sorry. I hadn't read the thread all the way through.
>>
>>6391582
You sound legit happy, anon. It's beautiful.

There's a lot of assholes on this board, don't take it too personally. In the end you're you, and they're background noise.
>>
>>6390101
You're on the first step to realizing that gender doesn't mean squat
If you like the person and find them attractive, why would you care ?
>>
File: ehhehhe.jpg (66 KB, 384x309) Image search: [Google]
ehhehhe.jpg
66 KB, 384x309
>>6390134
>bedickened individuals of the feminine persuasion
ehehe
>>
>>6391294
Saying that there is nothing to life but reproduction is a denial of the essence of humanity. Even paramecium can reproduce! Do you think humans are nothing more than paramecium?
>>
>>6398244
That actually implies are brains are complex. We're able to understand and react to abstract concepts. If our brains were simple, we'd only have the sexual response in the presence of something resembling the female anatomy.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.