[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Grindr is full of bottoms >OKCupid is full of tops What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1405359378732.jpg (287 KB, 780x1012) Image search: [Google]
1405359378732.jpg
287 KB, 780x1012
>Grindr is full of bottoms
>OKCupid is full of tops
What is it about taking dicks that makes people turn into such sluts? I just want a nice bottom to settle down with that won't sleep around with the whole city.
>>
>>6388814
you rang?
>>
>>6388814
Have you tried keeping it in the basement?
>>
>>6388814
Any anons can confirm or deny this? Maybe I should try okc if true.
>>
>>6388814
Fleshlight is more loyal and more enjoyable.
>>
>>6388814
LGBT community is a truly disgusting example of western degeneracy. I can't believe all those faggots that don't keep their sick perversions in their homes. Instead they walk nude in the streets with dildos strapped to their bodies in pride parades that people bring their children to. I can say all this by the way, I'm bisexual.
>>
>>6389684
Spoken like the next nightclub shooter.
>>
>>6389684
>I can say all this by the way, I'm bisexual.

So was Omar.
>>
>>6388814
Just because a guy uses Grindr doesn't mean he's incapable of commitment. You've never hooked up between relationships?
>>
What's the fucking point of wing gay then? Ffs we don't need women; we can actually get laid as much as we want! Stop being a fucking prudish autist.
>>
>>6389767
That's way too alpha for anyone on the 4 of chinz to understand. Please reframe your statement in the form of a train.
>>
>>6389789
>hooking up as a gay dude
>alpha

Literally the easiest thing in the world tbph.
>>
>>6388814
I-if you live in Chicago and you're cute or hung them I will stay loyal to you! :3

I haven't found anybody who lives vidya... sigh...
>>
>monogamy

Worst hetero meme of all time?
>>
>>6388814
Damn. I'm going to make profiles on both sites.
>>
>>6388814
I don't want to sleep around, I just want a nice top who loves me.
>>
>>6390215
asl?
>>
>>6390083
Yeah its not like I'm taking 50 dicks a week from crusty old men in a bathroom stall, but I don't see why we're putting monogamy on a pedestal. Its probably objectively better from an HIV prevention pov, but theres nothing inherently more natural about having one partner vs many or one vs the occasional side fuck. Even breeders know this, they're just in denial about it.
>>
>>6390083
Threesomes and whatnot with good friends are fine but I don't want to catch a million diseases because my partner was having unprotected sex with strangers.
>>
>>6390507
28 m belgium
>>
fucking degenerates. This is why I'm straight
>>
File: 1340679634002.jpg (12 KB, 252x240) Image search: [Google]
1340679634002.jpg
12 KB, 252x240
>>6390761
>implying wimmin are any better
top kekkerino my family
>>
>>6388814
They're providing more value. Being a bottom requires you to take better care of yourself, both in terms of appearance and health/hygiene. To be a top you just have to just sort of show up and not be a complete asshole - you might hardly even get looked at. So if you can't find a bottom to agree to an exclusive relationship with you, the most probable explanation is that you're not worth it.
>>
>>6391161
This makes a lot of sense actually
>>
>>6388814
>sign up to OKCupid because of this post
>literally nobody within 40 miles of me
What a waste. Oh well, Grindr has no shortage of tops for me.
>>
>>6389724
citation needed
>>
>>6391161
>Being a bottom requires you to take better care of yourself, both in terms of appearance and health/hygiene. To be a top you just have to just sort of show up and not be a complete asshole
This is the truest statement I've read on this board. You did well, anon.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.