[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living as a boy while on hormones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
Hi /lgbt/

How hard is to live as a boy while trying to hide changes HRT will probably do on my body?

I still live with relatives (Can't move out for the next 2 years), but i really want to get on hormones. I'll go full-time when i move out but i want to hide this fact while i still live with them. Then i'll just cut contact and disappear.

>Tfw i'm keeping a fucking gross beard that make me want to kill myself
>Tfw my relatives are so retarded that they don't care if i'm shaving my body, plucking my eyebrows and growing my hair. I still have this gross beard. This is keeping them from killing me.
>>
its very easy. ive gotten cuter and look younger and have short hair so i am never 'mis' gendered.
>>
I'm more scared about FFS tbqf.

I don't know if trannies just tend to do so much surgeries that they fuck up their face but most trannies look like Joan Rivers.

I just wanna look natural.
>>
only potential problem is boobs but you can get fat and make it seem like youre just fat
>>
>>6388413
I already have a little bit developed boobs. I don't know if it was because i was really fat as a kid or i have some shit like Klinefelter, but i'm secure for the first year at least.

>>6388385
Are you mtf or just a femboy? If mtf, do you plan to go full time later?

>>6388390
Just keep it natural anon unless you really have a manly face or something like that. If that's the case, FFS can't make it worse
>>
some men have boobs.
men with boobs are actually not attention getting.
>>6388441
mtf, fulltime eventually, but hormones are not magic. will not fulltime unless i can pass very well, which means ffs laser resurfacing, losing 20 pounts.
people will not assume you are anything other than a flabby fuck unless youre dressed like a freak. no one cares.
>>
>>6388390

Why the fuck do you keep posting this? Why are you so obsessed with Joan Rivers.
>>
File: PLASTIC MONSTER.jpg (348 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
PLASTIC MONSTER.jpg
348 KB, 2000x1000
>>6388596
this is the new /lgbt/ meme
>>
Short hair, baggy clothes, beard like you said.
You could probably get away with a Hugh Grantish mop.

The clothes should mostly be gray and blue. Hoodie, 501 jeans, sweatpants, that sort of thing.
You'll be tempted to go full femboy, but leave it till your last few months.

If you make your own food, claim to be on a new diet, like ketogenic or paleo. Then they'll say, "So butter really does make you fat!" a year down the line.

Most likely they won't recognise what they're seeing. Never talk about LGBT issues, you don't want them to make any mental associations. If they come up, you don't care.
>>
>>6388354
I just started taking the pills and went about my life as usual, trying to change nothing. All that's changed really is I have started dressing more to conceal my boobs. I usually wear a sports bra now when I go out in order to help keep them hidden, otherwise they stick out too much.

I've been getting misgendered sometimes though, the past few months, and I get stares at times when I go in public.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.