[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Made a thread on /lgbt/ about being legit trans but only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1398915350906.png (564 KB, 719x719) Image search: [Google]
1398915350906.png
564 KB, 719x719
>Made a thread on /lgbt/ about being legit trans but only quit repression largely because I am a beta loser male so had no more reason to keep trying to be a man
>Angry trannies telling me how I'm not Tru-Trans™
>Come across some archived thread on /lgbt/ that is pretty much the exact same story as mine
>Said she was a shut-in NEET beta loser so figured she may as well live out her desire to be female seeing as she has nothing to lose anymore
>Said she did it and it was a huge success
>She's a normal functioning human with friends and relationships
>This time /lgbt/ just said "good for you, glad you're happy"

When will this tru trans meme die? The only criteria for transition should be wanting to be a girl, your reason shouldn't matter. As shown /lgbt/ was BTFO by this poster who reported a happy life after so called "AGP transition".
>>
You're probably not here anymore but try actually doing it first before posting about it like her for a more favourable response

also link the thread please (j-just curious)
>>
>>6385802
otherwise yeah i agree with you
>>
>>6385966
This. Trolls will only look for easy targets.
Also the trutrans stuff in all its forms is literally projection by straight mtfs. Let's look at their targets:
- Drag queens, AKA people comfortable with their manly features who merely need clothes to feel more like themselves
- Transbians, AKA have a larger dating pool. More bisexual women than men + Lesbians are more comfortable with masculine features in a girl than straight men are
- Women who keep their gts, AKA aren't spending the price of a small house on a delicately constructed hole that must be dilated weekly
>>
>>6385802
I can tell your not trutrans because you posted a daffy duck picture instead of an anime girl
>>
File: 1461761957036.jpg (304 KB, 1200x1697) Image search: [Google]
1461761957036.jpg
304 KB, 1200x1697
>>6385802
You're gonna get that a lot if you're not either almost finished or half way through your transition. I'm AGP scum and the same thing happened to me. Just transition, give it a couple months, and come back and post a picture of you after the hormones have had an effect on you and you should be welcomed back with disgusting open arms.
>>
>>6386305
how far into your transition are you? whats AGP sex like?
>>
File: AGP.png (156 KB, 1883x690) Image search: [Google]
AGP.png
156 KB, 1883x690
>>6385966
I found the thread
http://deploy.loveisover.me/lgbt/thread/5788347
This person is literally my doppleganger. Sick of being a beta male, straight but would love to get fucked as a woman and it all turned out great for her.
>>
>>6385802
I started transitioning, because my gender dysphoria affected my work. I wasn't a wagefuck, but academically very successful. Just couldn't get things done properly anymore. Then I got myself a therapist and started transitioning.
Btw people hate me, because I wasn't a NEET and still am none.

>>6386146
Total giveaway.

>>6386305
>Just transition, give it a couple months, and come back and post a picture of you

Every single (trans)woman, who posts a picture of herself on 4chan, is a retard or really, really fucked up imho.
>>
>>6386928
IKR? Why on earth do people post pictures of themselves on 4chan?
>>
File: Cover.jpg (219 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
Cover.jpg
219 KB, 600x384
>>6386785
Currently at 1.5 years on mones. I've never had sex actually...still a virgin probably gonna be like that forever.
>>6386928
I mean if you're posting risque pictures and shit than I agree cause I'd never want that shit to come up in a job interview, but not all of us are complete tards. I like to somewhat pride myself on being sane and keeping the whole trans thing to myself, and try to never bring it up in real life whether I'm in boimode or grillmode.
>>
>>6387009
They have to be broken in some way... I understand, that there are many people - especially lgbt individuals -, who are looking for a way to get an objective opinion about their outer appearence. More often than not friends and relatives say "nice things" just to make you feel good and because they don't want to hurt you...
But fuuuuuuuck... who posts an actual picture of herself on 4chan?

>>6387018
Yes, there is a risk that posting pictures of yourself on 4chan will be affecting you in real life.
Not to mention that you could become an internet meme of some kind and there will be at least one guy masturbating to your picture..
>>
>>6387127
Not sure if you're humoring me or not, but makes me feel better to know that I'm not the only one who thinks that way lol
>>
>>6387171
I'm not humoring you in any way shape or form - really! Why do you suspect it? I'm not a native english speaker, maybe my language is a little bit weird?
>>
>>6387221
No I just thought maybe you were being sarcastic, and you're english is fine. I'm just surprised to find someone else who has the same view point on the matter as I do, on 4chan of all places.
>>
>>6387253
Thanks. I am quite often a rather sarcastic person - and I don't consider it as one of my best traits.
I am really surprised, because you're surprised, that your opinion is shared. I believed it to be common sense.
>>
>>6387009
Idk man ftmg is really great. I don't know how it is in mtfg but I got hugboxed and it was great
>>
>>6385802
>>>>>>>>>she
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x600
>>6387289
Just go into /passgen/ and reddit and you'll be very surprised at how crazy people get with the pictures.
>>
>>6387801
Oh, yes, I saw that already in /passgen/
I think it's masochistic to post a pic in these kinds of threads..
>>
>>6387127
i can understand unsee

>>6387253
how ironic
>>
If you're a shut in NEET loser then go outside. Don't make a permanent irreversible decision.
>>
>>6390154
aging as a man is also a permanent irreversible decision
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.