[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bi scum >Have a massive genderbending fetish >Transwomen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: 1000 Yard Stare Tom Lea.jpg (193 KB, 1600x792) Image search: [Google]
1000 Yard Stare Tom Lea.jpg
193 KB, 1600x792
>Bi scum
>Have a massive genderbending fetish
>Transwomen tell me their tragic life stories
>Try to be there for them
>Get boners
help
>>
>>6385786
You get boners from our struggles?
Thats kinda hot. I'd wear you out.
>>
I feel you man. When you like all forms of hot consensual genital on genital friction it is hard to respect the gender-obsession of society. But that's the fault of the capitalist establishment, not the transfolk themselves. We live in a world that is crazy obsessed about gender lines, that isn't the fault of transpeople.
>>
>>6385786
Date HRT femboys instead.
You won't have to deal with the trauma then.
>>
>>6385786
I'd tell you about how I grew tits and feminized myself while I jerked you off and sucked your nipples, anon.
>>
>>6385803
Getting turned on by human suffering, even if it only turns you on because it touches upon genderbending, is kind of disturbing famalan. I feel like a shitty friend because even as I try to help and empathize I also feel the snake stirring. It is really strange to simultaneously experience platonic pathos along with lust.

>>6385851
Fuck I'm not even dating them. I'm just their friend.
>>
when my friend came out as trans i couldnt help but be there every day taking her clothes shopping, getting her hair and nails done and the works.
Its so arousing seeing the male form feminised and turned female.
I feel its almost taking advantage but shes becoming fucking beautiful and i think its a bit late for morality to stop me. Crucify me desu.
dont know if its the same thing op but figured i'd drop in so you feel less freaky
>>
>>6385891
I've got rape and abuse fantasies all the time so I can still kinda understand. They kinda turn me on too so what a hypocrite would I be to be mad at you for that.

Tragedy in a lot of its forms is pretty hot and I've seen us get called perfect sufferers and such. Some people take it further and beat their tranny in bed til they got bruises. What do you wanna do, theyre too far gone to object, they even enjoy it. So I dont quite see how it'd be wrong to find a kink in that.
>>
>>6385930
What would I have given for a friend like that.
Instead I transitioned alone, became dead inside and look the part on the outside too and look like I aged a lot. Your friend is extremely luckily.
>>
>>6385891
>It is really strange to simultaneously experience platonic pathos along with lust.
Oh, yum. This is the best. I actually enjoy drinking in someone's suffering more than sex.

>>6385936
Is this true? <3
I normally do women but there's really something exquisite about the loss of manhood. If they just want to be Stacies, there's no fun in it.
>>
>>6385978
>theyre too far gone to object, they even enjoy it

im not >>6385936
but yes
please abuse me
>>
>>6386002
Gladly. I would ease into it, a little alcohol and dim lights, and steer the conversation towards your desires. I would dredge up everything that rattles your nerves and have you relive it for the pleasure of my ears and eyes. I might touch you in ways that make you feel dominated, like a doll I'm toying with, while you continue to talk. Fucking is not on my mind, but fucking with your mind is.
>>
>tfw you make a thread and are terrified by the responses
I might need holy water for this..

>>6385930
My one not-completely-creepy brother, deliver me from this evil.
>>
>>6386547
Gahaha
>>
>>6385891
Its like me getting aroused at rape stories. I'm just glad it's never happened from the story of a person I know.
>>
>>6387247
That'd be really fucked up. Guess I'm lucky.
>>
>>6385786
You sound like a sociopath with sexual inclinations towards sadism.

Seek mental help from a professional.
>>
>>6391832
Hmm.. wouldn't call myself a sociopath. Kind of a moralfag. Sadist? Yeah, sure.
>>
Horrorbump
>>
>>6397225
For what purpose?
>>
>>6397259
The horror.
>>
>>6385851
>You won't have to deal with the trauma then.
>implying faggots don't get bullied
>>
>>6397462
OP didn't imply he got turned on by bullying stories though. Just men becoming women.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.