[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just moved to a fairly gay area. How do I get guys to hit on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (179 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179 KB, 1920x1080
I just moved to a fairly gay area. How do I get guys to hit on me? I'm not ugly but I do look young and am kinda tall. Do I just need to put myself out there more?
>>
wear a rainbow wristband

alternatively walk around in assless chaps and a leather cap, dick should follow swiftly
>>
>>6385783
Does the wristband thing actually work? I guess it would help since people seem to auto assume in straight
>>
>>6385770

Find the nearest gay bar. Go there and get into conversations with people.

Hell, go to regular bars and talk to people and eventually somebody will become your friend and want to introduce you to their gay cousin.
>>
>>6385812
fuck knows, but if i noticed some guy with a rainbow wristband i'd assume he was a fag
>>
>>6385816
Never been to any sort of club or bar. How do I know which ones will be fun for a 19y/o? I heard all the ones that allow <21 year olds are filled with creepy old men
>>
>>6385822

Hey, I've been wearing one of those since I was a kid
>>
>>6385848
Man I'm glad this wasnt posted Last Friday. I'm from Orlando as well and would have told you to go to Pulse.
>>
>>6385770
I'm a soft 5 and I can't go to a bar without a guy buying me a drink, maybe you just act too straight lol
>>
OKCupid. Seriously. It lets you weed out the crazies and the jerks like you're shopping for a meaningful relationship. It was awesome. I met my partner on there years ago. We're engaged. If you want to just hook up, just go to a gay bar on a Friday night and remember protection.
>>
>>6385783
>>6385822
Do they sell those in physical shops? If so what kind of shops. Else any online shop where to order them cheap preferably from EU? I know a fuckton of sites sell them but the kind of online shops that sell this kind of crap always look shady i dunno
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.