[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, I'm the kind of guy who never really has success when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1465275763963.png (14 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1465275763963.png
14 KB, 530x444
So, I'm the kind of guy who never really has success when trying to flirt with women. However, I've had lots of positive attention from gay guys.

My question is, is it right to try and be with a guy because girls don't notice you?
>>
You can't force attraction.
>>
>>6384344

If you aren't attracted to guys it won't work out.
>>
Unless you like cock, you aren't going to enjoy it.

Nothing wrong with having a bunch of gay friends to hug though. :3
>>
>>6384344
Are you me?
>>
>>6384985
What if I'm not sure if I want the d or not? Is there a way to know?
>>
>>6384344
I actually did that and it didn't work
Being alone is more preferable after all and you don't hurt anyone that way

>>6385106
Probably just sleep with guys with no attachment
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.