[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gay virgins and betas should be put on a watchlist.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: omar-mateen-15.jpg (26 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
omar-mateen-15.jpg
26 KB, 540x720
Gay virgins and betas should be put on a watchlist.
>>
>>6384184
Literally was a /r9k/-tier faggot on a meltdown

Wanted to be a bad edgy guy by stating he was with ISIS
>>
>>6384184
What about virgin tranny robots?
>>
>>6384184
but i'm a gay virgin beta
>>
>>6384184
he had sex with his wife
>>
>>6385110
hOT i bet you can't wait to be dommed n pozzed by an alpha nigger daddy like Omar
>>
File: 142677233.png (164 KB, 599x586) Image search: [Google]
142677233.png
164 KB, 599x586
>>6385110
me too
>>
>>6384199
/r9k/ representative here

No, Omar was a normie. A degenerate mentally unstable LGBQBBQ normie. He was not one of us you fucking normie scum.

Elliot will forever remain our hero.
>>
File: 1444501901328.png (782 KB, 1278x1896) Image search: [Google]
1444501901328.png
782 KB, 1278x1896
>>6384199
>/r9k/ tier homo
Yeah that's why he went outside, had a wife, children, was fit and looked better than 80% of the board.

Anon I don't really know how to tell you this but you won't see anyone from /r9k/ really going outside to kill people.

They can't even fuck a tranny prostitute without sperging out and being raped until they have a meltdown and cry themselves to sleep.
>>
>>6385122
Yeah, but without the poz. I'm not going to fuck without a condom.
>>
Why does this guy take so many selfies?
>>
File: Jeffrey Dahmer.jpg (88 KB, 468x575) Image search: [Google]
Jeffrey Dahmer.jpg
88 KB, 468x575
>>6384184
How are you gonna know who's the bad guy?
>>
>>6385329
because he's a self-absorbed faggot anf that's what they do
>>
>>6385232
This made me sad. What a shitty what to lose one's virginity.
>>
>>6386311
I try to fuck any gay man I'm befriending the first chance I get. If they refuse but still want to be my friend, they're straight, and I quit associating with them. If they really are gay and still won't fuck me, it's not like anything of value was lost, since they're scared or a prude or stuck up, and I have no interest in any of those kinds of people.

And as for pic related, I simply don't drop my guard, even when I'm in the middle of fucking. There's nothing to be gained from dropping ones guard, so it's illogical to do so.
>>
>>6387123
Your World must be a lovely place.
>>
>There are anons in this thread right now that would have let Omar take out his homosexual self-hate frustrations out on their boipuccis.
>>
>>6387142
It is. What are you trying to imply, that it's not? If so you're wrong fyi fampaisama.

>>6387143
>letting brown people top you

I would never let anyone that looks Mexican/Arab/Indian/Black top me, at least not the first few times. I don't trust people who could be Muslim or Hindu or very VERY Christian to top me, it's far easier for me to kill them if they show their true religious colors if I'm on top. Maybe after they've proven they're gay thoroughly.
>>
>>6387169
What if their only evidence of religious fealty is praising a god while in ecstacy from your dicking?
>>
>>6387177
I've already told you that I never let my guard down, but that I like fucking men. If they praised god while I fucked them I would just become more suspicious of them, and tease apart whether or not they're religious by insulting various gods and churches, and only accept them if they did it with me. And even then I wouldn't drop my guard. I'd think about dropping my guard if they ever helped me beat the shit out of some straight person who's religious, but I've never met someone that gay.
>>
>>6384184
A gay life is a wasted life. We shouldn't be allowed food. It's ok, we should accept our fate. (:
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.