[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to bottom tomorrow for the first time in 5 years.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I'm going to bottom tomorrow for the first time in 5 years. My plan is to shower before we meet up and finger my hole as best as possible... Keep in mind I'm super tight and one of my friends who's a bottom already told me it's gonna hurt no matter what the first couple of times. Any tips? On like anything like how to keep clean and take it etc. I'm not buying a douche so there's that.
>>
Don't pre-lube yourself. There is nothing more gross than a guy who lubes himself up before you get there and then you feel the warm lube when you reach down there.

Also, are you going to bareback? If you want to impress this guy you should at least offer to let him do it raw. No one likes a bottom who refuses your seed.
>>
>>6383026
Neither of us wanna bearback!! And no prelubing got it!! Well I'd be using my body wash to clean myself as much as possible would that count as prelubing??
>>
>>6383039
If he is a top he wants to bareback. You should at least offer it to him.

No, body wash does not count, and don't get that into your hole, it will dry out your mucus membrane.
>>
>>6383093
What!?!?! Jesus Christ good looking out
So like should i use lotion instead?? And I'll offer :p
>>
>>6383104
You don't need body wash to clean the inside of your ass, you need an enema kit.

If you don't have an enema kit: just finger yourself in the shower, rinse finger off and repeat until your finger comes out of your asshole clean.
>>
>>6383171
I'm gonna use lotion for that. I honestly am too fucking tight like i can barley fit the tip of my index finger. Honestly that method seems pretty easy and is helping put my mind at ease. Thanks anon!
>>
I actually didn't like it the first few times much but after that... it's really nice...
>>
>>6383202
Do you shit strings or something?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.