[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
susans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: bhjvyh.png (152 KB, 2000x2333) Image search: [Google]
bhjvyh.png
152 KB, 2000x2333
ex admin here from 'trascended' forum susans place, left due to 'corruption' from mods and susan, hugboxing crap and general shittiness.
what are your experiences of the site and what do you wanna know?
>>
My experiences are just stumbling on the odd thread in a google search that may or may not give me useful info.

Don't want to know anything, not interested in the site at all.
>>
>>6380819
>left due to 'corruption' from mods and susan
Susan asking for like 4k monthly to keep some cheap ass forum up is a blatant scam, isn't it?

I still prefer Susan's over reddit a thousand times over, and it's like the only place to get some genuine reviews for surgeries and surgeons.
Tbh prefer it over 4chan too, kids here are retarded. Hugboxing is just a necessary evil.
>>
>>6380819
I want all of the self proclaimed 'truest of the true' control freaks there to go look at femgen and all the people who refuse to do things their way.

They'll probably get an aneurism.
>>
>>6380846

asking for 2k a month (which is now increasing as said in her recent newsletter) while stating that she's just paid over 1k to re start hormone therapy seems fucked up.

constantly saying that the site is going under without donations yet using money for herself is scamming imo, but because people dont wanna lose the site they donate. simply manipulating a vulnerable minority.

4chan and reddit are retarded but at least here you can say shit without getting banned or smacked by mods (who only follow tos, most of the staff there are decent)
>>
>>6380869
Lol on Susans when I say some nasty shit people try to comfort me or convince me I'm wrong, on reddit I get the most retarded replies and downvoted into oblivion if my comment was just slightly not a hugboxing attempt.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 320x320
>>6380846
>kids here are retarded
in your heart you know we're right
>>
>>6380890
In my heart I know odds are you're an idiot.
>>
>>6380889

say nasty shit on susans and youre more likely to be called out on it by mods then banned for disputing, whereas on reddit you can argue your point without being thwarted.

id take retardness over censorship any day
>>
>>6380866
that would be hilarious. fuck em.

>>6380846
but yeah i agree we can me a bit immature and argumentative here.

>>6380869
over 1k to re start hrt? was she stocking up on a gnrh analog or what?

all in all i think here we have the most freedom of expression to say what we want because of anonymity and lack of meaningful repercussions, which makes accusations of people "hugboxing" here even more stupid.
if i wanna say something nice about someone here it's because i mean it and i'm not just trying to baby their feelings.
>>
>>6380928

copy pasta of what she spent LAST MONTH out of the $2000 people gave to her to fund the website:

>I was charged $300 for first visit to the doctor as a new patient, $681 for hormone panel, $100 for second visit, $147 for Cholesterol screening, and $200 for my prescriptions. Needless to say I will be getting my bloodwork done elsewhere going forward.

well, that and a couple hundred for a new kindle, some new clothes, plenty of nights out according to her fb ect. ect.
>>
>>6380866
As an oldfag in the trans community, the fact that hons who transitioned decades ago and don't pass are the quickest to latch onto the trutrans/hbs identity amuses me greatly. Like, it really makes sense to me. A lot of these transwomen are probably treated like, well, old crossdressers in everyday life. Its probably incredibly frustrating that the new generations of trannies don't have to jump through the same hoops, don't have to wait until they're already too old to transition, etc. The only claim to womanhood they have is a fake vagina that nobody will ever see. It wouldn't surprise me if they got mad about a bunch of twinks popping pills. They're mad that young trannies and femboys who don't buy into their essentialist bullshit are happier they'll ever be. Its very much crab mentality.
>>
>>6380819
Susans has some good and some bad. The bad is mostly the mods, but the good is that the trans community is really kind and supportive, just like it is in most other places.
>>
>>6380941
>MFW femgen self medding and buying GnRH stocks for that price pays of again.
>>
>>6380941
that's dodgy. that's really dodgy.

is that $681 for just one month's supply?

>>6380960
are they? i thought femgen were still sticking with just bica. don't hear of many people using a gnrh.
>>
>>6380915
Well, hasn't happened yet and I like not feeling like an old fart when I'm yet again the tranny for the longest time on HRT in a thread.
What you get on 4chan and reddit are mostly trannies who never even experienced anesthesia, let alone HRT for over a year. Granted, some "vets" on reddit but I hate how everything has to be as politically correct as possible and in general threads are like /lgbt/ minus the lgb.
Some more points to Susans for keeping the traps and other poor souls with no future contained in their respective boards.
Fuck half of reddit "trannies" aren't even trannies, just genderfluid or some shit.

Personally I'm a lot more open to some hon's trutrans agenda than genderbender snowflakes with an urge to debate surgery like some radical vegan telling you what you may not eat.
>>
>>6380971

this was quoted as how much it was to start hormones, so I'm guessing it won't include the meds themselves, although I don't know shit about hrt so kappa

and yeah, it's really dodgy. it's what has made me quit the place, i stayed for a while because of the people there but I don't wanna be involved in a site with an owner who takes advantage of people to that extent
>>
>>6380819
i discovered my account was banned when I started browsing the forum on my phone, not logged in. site thought i was a google bot scraping the site. that was a long time ago before voice surgery. took another peek when someone linked something on that site again here but didn't seem to change in terms of outdated reference materials. also surprised peeps are going for that yeson thing nowadays when back then surgical options were cringed.

why the site ask for funds to maintain now? it didn't ask years ago when i looked for info back then. also why no one update the outdated reference shit on the site?
>>
>>6381055

susan is now working full time, so fund are for the forum and to pay for her.

as for the work, she doesnt seem to do much as delegates each site area to an admin and staff team, and some areas (links/references) just die. a lot of stuff is updated and the wiki admin himself hasnt updated anything in over a year now, and nothing has been done.

all that for 2k/month, eh? :P
>>
edit: susan is now working full time for the site
>>
>>6380819
>what are your experiences of the site and what do you wanna know?
none. any dirt you have on it.

>>6380869
>4chan and reddit are retarded but at least here you can say shit without getting banned or smacked by mods
nope.
>>
File: Hillary4President.jpg (2 MB, 2732x2954) Image search: [Google]
Hillary4President.jpg
2 MB, 2732x2954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ
'''
>>
>>6380987
>Personally I'm a lot more open to some hon's trutrans agenda than genderbender snowflakes

Yeah? Well, fuck you then
>>
File: OodIp9Y.png (121 KB, 480x250) Image search: [Google]
OodIp9Y.png
121 KB, 480x250
>>6384425
Okay, little snowflake.
>>
>>6380819
How could you get moderator status when they only give it to trusted hugboxers?
>>
Susan's is why initially scared me away from transitioning. I didn't want to be like that.
>>
>>6384480

it's a long story, I started off trolling the chatroom with a friend and ended up getting staff there. I just stayed on because I had shit all better to do and ended up eventually getting promoted higher and higher, you'd be surprised how easy it is

>>6384541

unsurprisingly a lot of people have said that
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.