[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
18 to 26 Men/Women Comparison
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Men & Women.png (15 KB, 576x600) Image search: [Google]
Men & Women.png
15 KB, 576x600
Between the agess 18 to 26 years old : Measured 1 -- 10

MEN
>how much does the appearance of a man change?
>how much does the appearance of their ideal sexual partner change?
>how much does the appearance of the people attracted to them change?

WOMEN
>how much does the appearance of a woman change?
>how much does the appearance of their ideal sexual partner change?
>how much does the appearance of the people attracted to them change?
>>
bump for jewsus
>>
men finally complete their final stages of nuts dropping and become attractive. women were always attractive
>>
>>6380715
is a man attractive at 26 less attractive at 18
or are do they attract a partner with different sexual preferences

>assuming both partners are the same age
>>
bump for hamhead
>>
bump for zoro's pasta
>>
OP you're asking for very broad information with no real indication of what you're trying to get at.

Sexual Market Value by age.
https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/photo.goodreads.com/hostedimages/1452855687i/17751595._SX540_.jpg
Funnily enough I was going to say women peaked early 20's and men and women have a comparative SMV at about 30.
>>6380744
anon already answered your question. teenage boys are some of the least attractive people ever. late teens early 20's start becoming more attractive. personally i think they peak in their 30's and already decline by age 40 unlike the above graph.

http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/01/54a798c431afb_-_nrm_1410470492-mens-age-versus-women2.jpg
men always prefer women at their physical peak regardless of their own age.

http://ell.h-cdn.co/assets/cm/15/01/54a798bd6077d_-_nrm_1410470463-womans-age-vs-men2.jpg
women prefer men closer to their age. older men when they're younger (because men take longer to peak), and younger men when they're older (the age at which this shift happens seems more in line with my view that men peak in their 30's before hitting 40)
>>
>bumps like a cunt again and again
>doesn't have the decency to reply to me when i try and give useful info.

fu op
>>
>>6380894
just look at the graphs ffs
>>
>>6380894
if /lgbt/ is of any indication, teenage boys are some of the most desired people in the world
>>
>>6380957
*looking

>>6380948
that was the really good answer i could have possibly hoped for especially given how vague my questions are

now i just wonder how those graphs might change for homosexual couples, which is why i made the thread in the first place

i'll probably make this thread again and ask more precise questions, thanks to your advise dickhead
>feel free to tell me im a cunt then
>>
>>6381021
>now i just wonder how those graphs might change for homosexual couples

well, i think this anon already hinted at the answer to that
>>6380998
lol
>>
>>6381035
>>6380998

if an 18 year old guy likes a guy his own age
would he like the same guy when they were both 26?
>>
>>6381062
i don't know. maybe gay guys have as much in common with straight guys, that their preferred age of partner doesn't change much as they age.
>>
>>6380998
generally the people most invested in the answer to this question are the ones most likely to respond (ie the most insecure people) so one answer isn't enough

anyway this thread was a pile of piss and shit

BONUS QUESTION:
>if diarrhoea was a food would it be sweet or sour?
>>
>>6381096
you'll be right man

women appear more childlike then men becuase the women who look like that are more attractive to men and so they have more children making more weakboned, babyfaced women
>asian's have more of a childlike appearance than almost any other group becuase of sexual selection
>kinda creepy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.