[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a Muslim I can tell you that the terrorist was not a real
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 300x211) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 300x211
As a Muslim I can tell you that the terrorist was not a real Muslim. We are allies and we should accept much more Muslim immigration so the evil right wingers can see that Islam is in fact the religion of peace. We're the real victims because this will be used for much more islamophobia. We're over 2 billions and if Islam is really against homosexuality you all would be dead by now.
>>
>>6375947
>we should accept much more Muslim immigration so the evil right wingers can see that Islam is in fact the religion of peace
How about you fuck right off?
You're the absolute last people on this earth to be anyone's ally.
Drop your religion and redeem yourself.
>>
>>6375947
I can see through your taqqiya Ahmed, you won't sway me from voting Trump.
>>
>>6375947
>tfw people would unironically claim this if it was another christian shooting
>>
File: 1465746160321.jpg (3 MB, 3352x3212) Image search: [Google]
1465746160321.jpg
3 MB, 3352x3212
>>6375947
>We're over 2 billions and if Islam is really against homosexuality you all would be dead by now.

Tired of this fucking argument. Just because a Mudrat isn't blowing itself up personally doesn't mean it's not extremist.
>>
>>6375947
you can fuck off with the immigration bit though. we need to fix ourselves before we allow any more assholes on to this sinking ship.
>>
File: 248071476_small.jpg (10 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
248071476_small.jpg
10 KB, 400x320
>>6375982
forgot to attach pic.

;-)
>>
>>6375947
this has to be a troll from /pol/
>>
>>6375947
>you all would be dead by now

Except America is far more powerful than a bunch of scrounging sandniggers
>>
>>6375947
You're not a Muslim. You're white SJW living in a Western country who has never interacted with a real Muslim.
>>
>>6375947
As a self-identified fish I love responding to poor quality bait :^)
>>
>>6375947
The Prophet cursed effeminate men (those men who are in the similitude (assume the manners of women) and those women who assume the manners of men, and he said, ‘Turn them out of your houses.’ The Prophet turned out such-and-such man, and ‘Umar turned out such-and-such woman.”
Sahih Bukhari 72.774
“Whoever is found conducting himself in the manner of the people of Lot, kill the doer and the receiver.”
al-Tirmidhi 1:15
>>
Hillary Shillbot thread.
>>
>>6375947
>We're over 2 billions and if Islam is really against homosexuality you all would be dead by now.

thats just because muslims are highly incompetent, they cannot kill anything capable of defending itself
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.