[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you're interested in making sure you don't become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: 1453527898470.jpg (115 KB, 620x459) Image search: [Google]
1453527898470.jpg
115 KB, 620x459
If you're interested in making sure you don't become a victim from homophobes, terrorist or otherwise, we at /k/ will welcome you with open arms.
>>
File: 1463619118989.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463619118989.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
>>
peace was never an option
>>
>>6374040
my girlfriend is /k/fag. She'll protect me.. :s
>>
>>6374040
>mentally ill
>carrying a gun

I don't trust myself enough to not force straight men to suck my poz dick, you shouldn't either
>>
>>6374040
Fuck off /k/ the boipucci is for /pol/ only.
>>
>>6374193
Why don't you want to have her back if she needs to defend you?
>>
>>6374040
>carrying a handgun
>terrorists carry assault rifles
>club had armed officer

People still died. Assault rifles should not be available to the public.
>>
>>6374040

The mentally ill shit-stain who shot up the club obtained his guns legally.

If anything, I'm for making it as hard as fucking possible for these dirtbags to get their hands on weapons.
>>
File: original.jpg (82 KB, 483x581) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
82 KB, 483x581
>>6374293
A handgun is enough.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St_James_Church_massacre
>http://www.wnd.com/2015/06/hero-of-1993-church-attack-calls-for-being-armed/
>http://www.sahistory.org.za/archive/trc-reports-st-james-church-massacre-video
>Van Wyk was in the congregation in Cape Town, South Africa, in 1993 when terrorists burst into St. James Church loaded up with shrapnel-coated grenades and automatic weapons and attacked.
>Eleven people were killed almost immediately in the congregation of about 1,000. But Van Wyk, sitting only a few rows from the back, pulled out his snub-nose .38 revolver and fired two shots at the attackers.
>One of the terrorists, who later admitted their intention was to kill as many as they could, was hit, but Van Wyk didn’t realize that until later, because he quickly withdrew from the building and circled around back, trying to get behind the terrorists.
>But they already were in a vehicle fleeing.
At least 3 attackers with AK-47s and grenades, and their attack was halted by one man with a handgun that has less punch and capacity than even a single stack 9mm, saving countless lives.

>assault rifles, by definition, have automatic capability--and you won't be able to get one without spending $10,000 minimum along with waiting for a lengthy stamp
>as for scary black rifles, pic related
>>
>>6374297
They will use bombs. Heck some of them even use planes.
>>
>>6374040
me and my gf are both /k/ommandos so we're good
>>
>>6374297
He also had a permit as a security guard, meaning that even a nation like Australia that has heavy restrictions and regulations about civilian gun use would have let him buy the guns he used.
>>
not much into guns but I like blades...even a combat knife or a small razor can save your life
>>
>>6374358
Yet, an officer with a handgun could not stop the slaughter of 50 people.

>you won't be able to get one without spending $10,000 minimum along with waiting for a lengthy stamp

Yet, he was able to purchase the assault rifle this week

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3638234/Orlando-terrorist-Omar-Mateen-bought-massacre-weapons-legally-past-week-Florida-despite-two-FBI-investigations-left-watch-list.html

And look how cheap they are
https://www.stagarms.com/ar15-rifles/

and..
http://qz.com/704939/the-ar-15-is-the-gun-of-choice-for-mass-shootings-and-its-easier-to-buy-in-florida-than-a-pistol/
>>
File: 1433115983627.jpg (26 KB, 317x290) Image search: [Google]
1433115983627.jpg
26 KB, 317x290
>>6374245
I'd rather bottom for /k/ than you stormfags any day.
>>
>>6374462
>Yet, an officer with a handgun could not stop the slaughter of 50 people.
Cops are notoriously bad at firearms proficiency, but it's more likely that the officer was targeted first in ambush by being in uniform, and never got their gun out.

>Yet, he was able to purchase the assault rifle this week
>And look how cheap they are
If it wasn't automatic, it wasn't an assault rifle. If it was, he modified it illegally, because buying automatics legally is a huge pain in the ass and there are only a limited number of them allowed, driving up prices. (I haven't found a reliable source confirming whether or not his was.)

A sporter rifle like a typical AR-15 isn't automatic. They're used for hunting in many states and are considered the best home defense tool for women due to their low recoil.
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 573x729) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 573x729
>>6374472
I wouldn't want someone who isn't willing to be my submissive little cumslut anyway.
>>
>>6374245
no,leave /pol/ fag, /k/ was always an ally
/k/ was always the answer
>>
>>6374040
Thank you /k/.
>>
>>6374358

It should be mandatory for all US citizens to be educated on guns, even if they never plan on using or owning one.
>>
>>6374563
When more islamic terrorists massacre homosexuals, more LGBT people will take the red pill. It is inevitable.
>>
If I could legally carry a firearm in cuckada I would.
>>
>>6374552
The off duty officer and Mateen exchanged fire outside the club, then Mateen entered.

>Cops are notoriously bad at firearms proficiency, but it's more likely that the officer was targeted first in ambush by being in uniform, and never got their gun out.

And you think that club goers, especially late at night and more than likely drunk would have faired any better?

>If it wasn't automatic, it wasn't an assault rifle. If it was, he modified it illegally, because buying automatics legally is a huge pain in the ass and there are only a limited number of them allowed, driving up prices. (I haven't found a reliable source confirming whether or not his was.)

It's a semiautomatic, it can fire individual bullets as fast as the trigger can be squeezed.

>there are only a limited number of them allowed, driving up prices. (I haven't found a reliable source confirming whether or not his was.)

>A sporter rifle like a typical AR-15 isn't automatic. They're used for hunting in many states and are considered the best home defense tool for women due to their low recoil.

Six states:Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, California, Maryland and Connecticut restrict the gun's use, but in Florida, they are legal without a permit.
>>
>>6374462
There have been cases of soldiers in combat killing multiple enemies with pistols.
>>
>>6374836
What kind and size magazines was the shooter using and how, when, and the time it took to reload has yet to be determined IIRC.

One also has to ask about security at the club.
>>
File: 1449298781253.png (1 MB, 1427x827) Image search: [Google]
1449298781253.png
1 MB, 1427x827
>>6374836
>And you think that club goers, especially late at night and more than likely drunk would have faired any better?
Most people carrying a gun via permit aren't getting drunk. It's heavily frowned upon even when not illegal. And yes, I do, because they aren't getting ambushed like the officer was; off-duty cops often pull security for extra cash, while wearing their uniform. Being on the receiving end of an ambush sucks whether you are police or a terrorist.

>It's a semiautomatic, it can fire individual bullets as fast as the trigger can be squeezed.
Right, then it's not an assault rifle, it's known as a sporter rifle or a mag-fed semiauto rifle. You keep trying to lump together things that are very different.

California's restrictions didn't stop the San Bernardino terrorists one bit last year.
>>
>>6374040
>the policemen
fab as fuck. w2c lesbian police gf?
>>
>>6374040
Thanks /k/uties xoxo
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.