[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#DontSayHisName
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
listen morons

we are NOT in any danger from Isis.

everything is cool. we are all one. there is no difference between cultures, religions, races, or anything else. we are all the same. there is no individual, only the mob. please fuck off with your anti-Muslim hate
>>
>>
>>6373855
Islam needs to go.
>>
>>6373855
What about his hate?
Fuck those goat fuckers
and fuck you.
>>
>>6373882
you're just showing your racism and YOUR hate. disgusting.
>>
File: 1465766776704.jpg (101 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
1465766776704.jpg
101 KB, 906x813
>>6373855
OMAR!
OMAR!
OMAR!
BEAT CHO'S SCORE, BEAT ELIOT 'S SCORE, MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN BREIVIK BY FAR, MUTHERFUCKING OMAR!
>>
>>6373855
>we are NOT in any danger from Isis.
>shooter does it in Daesh's name
Pick one.
>>
File: 1465775783117.jpg (115 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1465775783117.jpg
115 KB, 531x471
yes.. nothing to do with islam. we are all the same!
>>
>>6373855
>we are all the same
Incorrect
>>
>>6373896
>MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN BREIVIK BY FAR

Breivik got 70+ are you kidding me? He created a diversion in town with a bomb and trapped everyone else on an island he terrorized for over an hour. Far more impressive in terms of execution than opening fire in a crowded nightclub.
>>
File: 1465783549169.png (289 KB, 600x536) Image search: [Google]
1465783549169.png
289 KB, 600x536
>>6373981
>killing little Children
>using bombs
>Only adversary was the Norwegian""""""police""""

Fuck off, blasphemer faggot.
>>
Fuck them.
It was OK when they came for others
It's not OK when they do it to us.
>>
File: 1459891238468.png (680 KB, 659x659) Image search: [Google]
1459891238468.png
680 KB, 659x659
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ecEb4tEPic
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1w4IxCXIxU
>>
>>6373855
I'm sure that would have been very comforting to our fellow fag here.
>>
>>6373855

>we are all one. there is no difference between cultures, religions, races, or anything else. we are all the same. there is no individual, only the mob.

This sounds like the plot of a horror story.
>>
>>6373855
fuck Islam
>>
>>6373855
We're all one,but the moment you choose an idea that consequently hates me,wants me dead and feel proud in killing people like me you don't embrance or believe in that.
We're all one but ill not let you deny my physical existence and individuality in this plane because of your beliefs
Islam is cancer,always was,it needs go
>>
FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM FUCK ISLAM
>>
>>6373981
>He created a diversion in town with a bomb

That's actually not true. He planned on having another Oklahoma City bombing with 200+ dead. However, most of those dead in Oklahoma City bombing were due to the facade of the building collapsing, which was due to the quirks of the bomb's placement and how the building was constructed. Thus it's hard to replicate that. He just got VERY lucky that he ended up on an Island with teens and the police response was slow and unco-ordinated. His main intention was to kill more with the bomb.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.