[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck i am?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 772.jpg (42 KB, 800x587) Image search: [Google]
772.jpg
42 KB, 800x587
so ive been in a relationship with a trans girl for a while now, i really love her and i want a future with her, with kids, a big yard and all that jazz

ive grown on a sort of conservative family so i have some of those values on my head but i never really cared about my sexuality, yet i think i am bisexual for being in a relationship with a transgender person (she is pre-op, she doesnt want to get srs and even when i would prefer she gets the operation, i completly understand that its her body and her decision so i gave her my support)

but i dont understand even when i support lgbt rights and all that i cant really stand faggots, i mean is not that i cant be in a room with them, im ok as long as they act as normal fucking people, instead of dick craving sluts, i cant feel comfortable on a gay club, gay bars are a better enviroment since they are more calm, but when i see gay people acting like huge fags i just want to punch them in the face, should i be worried about this? am i a bad person?
>>
File: 1375801843390.png (61 KB, 252x221) Image search: [Google]
1375801843390.png
61 KB, 252x221
>>6372094
>even when i would prefer she gets the operation,
>>
>>6372126
sorry for the grammar, i am not american
>>
You're delusional and sick. When your "wife" hits 40 and starts balding you're going to want to kill yourself.
>>
>>6372146
I'm not complaining about the grammar, I'm complaining about you removing her perfectly working and attractive sexual organs in favour of a horrific meat gash.
>>
>>6372157
it didnt happened how you think it did, it was more like

- have you ever thought about getting srs?
- hmmmn yeah, i dont really want to do it
- aight, is ok
- you want me to?
- yeah but its your choice, so if you dont want to i understand, dont worry about it, it isnt that big of a deal for me anyways, you know i love you and i dont care about your body, i just want you to be happy
>>
>>6372154
This doesn't happen OP. This dudes actually retarded, trans people who started hormones early will age better than cis women because trans people wont go through menopause
>>
>>6372177
i wouldnt really care if it did anyways, i already planned my future with her and her appereance was never an issue to me
and besides she hasnt started hrt yet but her body and face already look really feminine, to the point she has been asked for id to get inside clubs and bars and people already call her a girl when she's on the streets
>>
>>6372176
>- yeah

This is the problem.

You should have said "no".
>>
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 150x170) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 150x170
>>6372209
You sound like a great guy, OP c:

I hope things turn out the best for you two!
>>
>>6372241
but i wanted her to do it
our relationship is based around trust, why would i said no when i did wanted her to do it, when she said she didnt wanted to i dropped the subject and forgot about it because i respect her and her decision, she knows i wont bug her anymore with the subject and i know i stopped caring about it

>>6372267
thanks mate!
i really appreciate it
>>
>>6372094
nah babe. Just be you
>>
>>6372295
>but i wanted her to do it

Which is why you're a loser.
>preferring a meat gash over a clean and cute benis
>>
>>6372094
are u my bf?..
>>
>>6372094
>im ok as long as they act as normal fucking people, instead of dick craving sluts, i cant feel comfortable on a gay club, gay bars are a better enviroment since they are more calm, but when i see gay people acting like huge fags i just want to punch them in the face, should i be worried about this? am i a bad person?

I'm a complete homo, and I feel the same way.
>>
>>6375464
>implying it still isn't a cute benis except inverted
:^)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.