[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ways you're fucked in the larger LGB community
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13
File: JUST.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
Have a certain personality, political persuasion, or sexual preference that puts you at odds with the overwhelming majority of your queer peers? Well this is the thread to come and post your god damn feels!

>tfw tall, thin, and attractive
>inbox gets blown up on grindr
>You're a truly vers gay who only wants a partner that truly has no preference being a top or bottom/sub or dom
>everyone who's attracted to you is either a total bottom or a weird short top that gets off fucking taller boys

I've never been in a truly happy relationship; also doesn't help that most gay dudes would call me literally hitler if they knew of my political ideology.
>>
File: just kill me.png (143 KB, 600x390) Image search: [Google]
just kill me.png
143 KB, 600x390
>your fetish contradicts itself and you'll never find a cute girl who's into it
why live
>>
File: hqdefault[3].jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[3].jpg
11 KB, 480x360
I'm bi
>>
>>6370954
>LGB

I think you forgot something
>>
File: IMG_0810-475x475.jpg (34 KB, 475x475) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0810-475x475.jpg
34 KB, 475x475
>>6371052
No, no I didn't.
>>
File: ancientstatue.jpg (413 KB, 669x1080) Image search: [Google]
ancientstatue.jpg
413 KB, 669x1080
>>6371052
otherkin?
>>
File: sadfrog.jpg (14 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog.jpg
14 KB, 400x400
>>6370954
>weird short top that gets off fucking taller boys

Funny, Im a short vers guy who gets hit on mostly by tall bottoms with huge dicks.

>tfw i have an alright dick too, but i dont want to be some weirdos fetish.
>>
>>6371018
explain
>>
>>6371052
OP clearly said larger lgb community.

T is a very small minority and has a whole host of different problems lgb don't have and vice versa.
>>
>>6370954
Since you left off the T we all know what yours is.

I'm predominantly a conservative.
>>
>>6370954
> electronics engineering computer science double major
> fat and hairy but no bear, an ugly skinnyfat short 5'9 loser
> tried to defend a probably innocent guy that got into an argument with a stupid humanities twink where the twink tried to get him punished by saying that he harassed him and called him a fag(he did call him a fag but that wasnt meant to attack his sexual identity, the twink literally exploited his gayness)
> again tried to defend some /tg/ like who made gay elf jokes among THEMSELVES. Apparently the stupid lgbt community in my college heard of it and got triggered
>be hated by all the people from local lgbt 99% humanities community because they are stupid and don't realize how fascist they are being this tumblr
> no hookups, scared of aids(condom&prep is not %100 safe, and there are other diseases)
> now trying to adapt to the idea of living alone in the future without sex

I hope I'll have a couple of friends at least.
>>
Normal male with conservative leanings.

I don't even bother identifying as gay, I remain closeted because I know that it's only straights that I will ever get along with.
>>
I'm bisexual. LGBT community therefore hates me. Should just be the LGTQA community desu. All you faggots hate bisexuals for some reason
>>
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 456x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 456x469
Vote for the god emperor
>>
Idk I'm just weird af
>>
Does having a personality disorder and a possible history of sex abuse mean I fit in with the rest of the gays?
>>
>>6370954
I'm a twink bottom that gets hemorrhoids easily.
I think my ass has been ruined by hemorrhoid scars.
>>
>>6371043
Same fampai. Life is suffering. I am attracted to men's personalities and hypermasculine looks and most women, but just for their bodies. Female personalities a shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (286 KB, 1280x1575) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
286 KB, 1280x1575
I'm an attractive educated femboi but I need my relationships to include heavy age play or I get bored really fast.

Pic related
>>
straight guy here: saw the #gaysbreaktheinternet hashtag on twitter. Are there gay men who find this sexy? https://twitter.com/justjamiie/status/742121046749421568

the fuck
>>
>>6374177
He's not awful looking but no.
>>
Tribbing but it's hard imo

>>6374091
Literally just described me

I've never met a girl who I thought was completely attractive personality wise. However I can't get off to penises, just seeing a dick switches me off the mood instantly. Seeing a girl and being with one is a completely different feeling

But I can never be in a relationship with a girl, I've had sex with a few as a one time thing, but since I was raised in a very bigoted household I know I'll never be able to actually be in a relationship with one without feeling like I'm doing the wrong thing
>>
File: 1438978230936.png (67 KB, 578x547) Image search: [Google]
1438978230936.png
67 KB, 578x547
>cis lesbian who dislikes feminism
>>
>>6372024
It gets better after school
You'll have non-normie peers. Some will be non-sluts. All will have three digit iqs
>>
relatively hairy asian bear
>>
I think that being trans gendered is a mental illness, and that a lot of the new transgender people are awful.
>>
File: nico.png (608 KB, 556x564) Image search: [Google]
nico.png
608 KB, 556x564
I live in Indiana.
>>
>>6374420

are you close to indianapolis?
>>
File: jaw.jpg (7 KB, 300x187) Image search: [Google]
jaw.jpg
7 KB, 300x187
>>6370954

>I'm 5 ft 6 and a masc/dom top
>I powerlift/box
>I have an intimidating face with a big square jaw and thick ass tree trunk neck which scares some people, anyone id approach would probably assume i had bad intentions
>I'm pretty /pol/ too although not tinfoil jewspiracy tier

i dont do hookups often but i get a lot of messages from abnormally tall guys wanting me to fuck them like some other anon in thread, if anyone with that fetish could explain it to me id be grateful, i dont get it
ive also been rejected because of my height before by guys who were close to my height, a lot of gays(bottoms especially) are worse when it comes to height requirements than your average woman, but usually persistence/confidence makes them give in and you can fuck them like they've never been fucked before
>>
>>6374471
I live in Bloomington. So I guess so.
>>
>>6374503

well b-town's not bad at all. it's pretty liberal/laid back/fun/ a shit ton of young people. are you going to school there?
>>
>>6374529
Yeah. And I guess the real problem is that I don't get out much. I wouldn't know where to start to meet men I shared interests with.
>>
>>6374529

>liberal
>good

faggot humanities major detected
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 420x468) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 420x468
>>6374542
Have you tried grindr/tinder? I mean don't get me wrong they're not the best places to get to know someone but occasionally something cool can develop
>>
>>6374553

jokes on you i do math and physics

>>6374542

yeah that's the hard part. i get out quite a bit but my friends are straight and im bisexual and i have no interest in letting them know im into guys and haven't mustered the courage/motivation to get on tinder/grindr. im not sure how people meet each other without being very outgoing about it
>>
>>6374617
I've tried a couple other dating sites, but the experiences are always really vapid and the people never have anything in common with me.
>>
>>6374625
I'm gay and out to the small selection of friends I have, but I don't particularly have any way of finding anybody that wants something more than a quick yank. It's a curse.
>>
>>6374651

what kind of stuff are you interested in? it's a big town and a big school... clubs are kind of lame but there's always a chance if you give it a shot
>>
>>6374679
I've thought about clubs, but I dunno. Animal science and history are pretty big interests of mine. My real issue is that I only go to a community college and not IU.
>>
>>6374700

i see. ivy tech bloomington can't be nearly as bad as the ones in and around indy, though, but i suppose they don't usually have very active clubs/activities/social life the way a 4 year university would

and it's always tough, too, having interests that are more "academic" when you're young and most of the people around you are more interested in higher energy/less intellectual things
>>
>>6374799
Half of the people at Ivy Tech are just has-been oldsters going back to get their associate's degree. Not a very large pool of people to select from.

I'm sure there's stuff to do in this town. I just haven't looked around hard enough.
>>
>>6374821

are you 21? there are a ton of really cool bars in bloomington, not even necessarily loud/clubish ones but even bars that people will actually sit down and talk at.

there's a lot of really good music and places to see music too if you're into that sort of thing

greek life can be fun. it's very cliquish but if you've got friends that are in a house or have those connections and you go to enough parties you'll meet some friends and can actually have some fun at those things
>>
>>6374872
Yeah, I am actually. Any bars you would suggest trying out?
>>
>>6374895

i've always liked the upstairs pub. i think its on kirkwood. its not too expensive, not too loud, but always well populated and there are a lot of nice distractions and a great view
>>
>>6374410
Post please :3
>>6370954
Stronger than most men and athletic frame but femme and "exotic" looking.

People compliment me daily but no one dates me who I like.
>>
>>6374934
I'll have to keep that in mind. Thank you. The only bar I've been to here in the downtown area is the Back Door, and it's literally down a sketchy-ass alleyway.
>>
>>6371052
>I think you forgot something

Yeah, he forgot to move G back to the front where it belongs (and used to be before marxist feminist dykes coopted the movement)

GBL
>>
>>6372039
>>6371821
I wish I could find someone who hated everything I did about other gays and liberals but also wouldn't mind me.
>>6372976
MY LIFE FOR HIM
>>
File: 4623634574.jpg (26 KB, 420x365) Image search: [Google]
4623634574.jpg
26 KB, 420x365
>>6375678
Don't we all, Anon?
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.