[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I bet it must be nice to cuddle with one's bf at night
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1400326004971.jpg (23 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
1400326004971.jpg
23 KB, 446x362
I bet it must be nice to cuddle with one's bf at night
>>
>>6370873
bf or gf, I don't even care but god do I crave it.
>>
>>6370914
Can you grant me a bf?
>>
>>6370873
right? fall asleep cuddling. both of you wake up together in the middle of the night and you give him a long, lingering kiss of your shoulder. you know what's coming. he slowly enters you and you have hot sweaty sex. the more he pounds you the more you pee in the bed, until it's a warm yellow pond. he hands you a straw from the nightstand and you both start sucking up the pee. Finally he squirts a load of hot cum into your boipussi, making sure to stick a spoon in after, which he will use in the morning to dig out the jizz for breakfast. You pull your crusty sheets up and smile as you fall asleep again.
>>
>>6370873
can you provide for one? and what are your looking for in a bf?
>>
>>6371262
No I'm a tranny.
>>
Yeah, I have to admit it was REALLY nice.. the problem was when he was awake he was horrible... I put up with it as long as I could, a little over a year.

Now I lay in my big bed alone cuddling pillows and every time I wish someone else was there I just remember how bad the rest of it was, and then I laugh and roll around happy to be free.

Now I can say it's not worth it unless the rest of the relationship is good too.

Just go find some flaming alcoholic loser like I did and get it out of your system. His awful personality wont make any difference when he's asleep.
>>
>tfw he snores
>>
>tfw your boyfriend holds you in his arms all night
it's nice being a girl

>>6371375
mine snores right into my ear
>>
>>6370873

I wouldn't know. I even read an article, about people who pay others just to do non-lewd cuddling with them, and caught myself seriously considering it.

I think it's either time for me to find someone, or kill myself, or a combination of the two.
>>
>tfw no trap gf to take my virginity
>>
File: WP_20160529_11_25_53_Rich.jpg (3 MB, 5344x3008) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160529_11_25_53_Rich.jpg
3 MB, 5344x3008
>when your Cat walks over you and then cuddles with you both by making himself a bridge.
>>
someone describe what its like being held in detail please
>>
>>6373084
I would also like this
>>
>>6372134
My black cat sleeps in the same exact spot on my bed. Huh.
>>
>>6372134
>‘The Big Bang Theory’.

Ew.
>>
>>6373084
This pls.
>>
>>6373084
It's warm. You feel this sense of security and normality that I haven't been able to get any other way. It's just so pleasurable to feel someone up against you and know that you trust them enough to be in this position and vice versa. It's like constantly being told "I care" in this really gentle and comforting way.
>>
>tfw you're an Orlando leg butt
>tfw you stayed at home with your bf because going to clubs when you have a bf is odd
>tfw a mutual friend calls you to ask you if you're ok when your favorite gay bar gets shot up
Having a bf doesn't solve everything. Except maybe saving your ass. Maybe.
>>
>>6370873
it is
>>
>>6371320
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>>6378118
Luckily not.
>>
File: IMG_3497.jpg (86 KB, 606x527) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3497.jpg
86 KB, 606x527
>>6370873
Op, I got my first bf (no bf/gf before) at 27.

OP, and I mean this. Having someone changes everything. It changes you and how you look at yourself and how you behave. It changes how others sees you and how they treat you.

I can't say that loud enough. You are missing out. Try your best to find someone.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.