[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LMAAAOOO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1465752211165.png (37 KB, 582x157) Image search: [Google]
1465752211165.png
37 KB, 582x157
LMAAAOOO
>>
Gun control sure worked in Paris
>>
>>6368519
It sure worked in New York too.

Hmm....why do we keep allowing the bad guys to own guns when no one else can?
>>
File: rekt.gif (2 MB, 360x414) Image search: [Google]
rekt.gif
2 MB, 360x414
>>6368492
11/10
Fags rekt
>>
Because gun control has anything to do with /lgbt/?

Pretty sure most of us own firearms, where legal. There are gay bashers in even the most liberal countries.

What I find ironic is that these guys would come here of all places to preach about the evils of gun control. I hope you realize that you're only enabling us to kill your fellow gay bashers - i.e. the very type of individual that epitomizes /pol/ or /k/.
>>
>>6368604
>Because gun control has anything to do with /lgbt/?
>Pretty sure most of us own firearms, where legal. There are gay bashers in even the most liberal countries.
>What I find ironic is that these guys would come here of all places to preach about the evils of gun control. I hope you realize that you're only enabling us to kill your fellow gay bashers - i.e. the very type of individual that epitomizes /pol/ or /k/.

Faggot can't take a joke.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.