[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should us gays learn to defend ourselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15
File: Untitled-15.jpg (65 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-15.jpg
65 KB, 640x360
Should us gays learn to defend ourselves?
>>
http://www.pinkpistols.org/2016/06/12/pink-pistols-saddened-by-attack-on-orlando-club/
>>
>>6367883
Not Gay, but you should, you have the right to defend yourselves, use it or lose it.
>>
Armed gays don't get bashed.
>>
>>6367883
Doesn't matter
Nobody likes you, it wont change anything.
>>
>>6367883

/k/ here.

generally speaking, if you're part of any minority group that large groups of people are prejudiced against, you should be able to defend yourself.
>>
>>6367883
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBlwxqqAprQ

Yes.
>>
I don't know, do you want another massacre? Makes no difference to me what you do.
>>
>>6367883
yes i've been saying this for years.
>>
>>6368560
try
>anyone should be ABLE AND CAPABLE of defending themselves
mandatory self defence class in senior year of school, watch muggings drop like crazy
>>
>>6369013
teach them not to mug
>>
Ahhh yes, I will defend myself against a sniper rifle having my back turned.

That guy was a fucking psychopath autist who didn't confront the gay men who were kissing in "front of his son" and then thought about it for weeks on end. He was weak and a coward.

There's no "defending" against these people, they can plant bombs, pick you off at a distance when unaware, or any other scenario.
>>
File: 1462007951890.jpg (34 KB, 468x320) Image search: [Google]
1462007951890.jpg
34 KB, 468x320
>>6369182
Oh and I hope his son turns out gay.
>>
>>6367883
you should actually defend islam for as long as they decide to keep you alive. its a religion of peace, by the way. and all of their cultures are just as valuable as ours :)
>>
>>6369131

The best lesson of "dont mug" comes when 90 pound trans johnny pulls put his glock on jamal or abdul or cletus and sends a 9mm message of love and tolerance
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 837x617) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 837x617
>>6367883
/B/ here, I like to choke my traps as I fuck them. My input was not needed and irrelevant but who cares.

"Us gays" how much of a tool do you sound like, you're human not some edgy sub species.

>builds wall
>>
File: image.gif (541 KB, 480x228) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
541 KB, 480x228
>>6369196
Sides in fucking orbit
>>
File: image.gif (534 KB, 485x249) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
534 KB, 485x249
>>6369204
>>
>>6369182
>There's no "defending" against these people

Turn designer plate carriers and ARs into the must have gay club scene accessory?
>>
>>6369216
Like it or not, we are 'us gays'. If you had been around there, an asshole wouldn't care if you're 'one of the good ones' or not.
>>
File: gays with guns.jpg (148 KB, 720x729) Image search: [Google]
gays with guns.jpg
148 KB, 720x729
>>6368196
>>
>>6369182

just surrender then you faggot, is that any better?
>>
File: image.gif (3 MB, 280x186) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3 MB, 280x186
>>6369272
What are you babbling about you fool..
>>
>>6369321
I'm saying no matter how multi-faceted you consider yourself,
>you're human not some edgy sub species.,
Those who take issue with homosexuality will never see you as that. Embrace the label, embrace the grouping, and defend it, because it's under attack and you're in the crosshairs.

If you're not homosexual, consider the 'you' a general one.
>>
File: gunposter2.jpg (79 KB, 500x657) Image search: [Google]
gunposter2.jpg
79 KB, 500x657
Yes. Also /r/ing the transgender one too.
>>
How did he smuggle an assault rifle in?
>>
>>6367883
by learn you mean buy a gun?

oh wait no that's horrible and opressive and evil and guns are bad
>>
>>6369371
Now I understand and I agree, sorry if I have caused offence. Threads like this should not be labelled like as they have been, it does make you sound pretentious.
>>
>>6369388
I don't think it's really as hard as anyone thinks to smuggle guns in anywhere. (During a normal time, obviously.)
Most people just aren't constantly on the look out for guns. I don't think you really have to be all that clever about it, and once you're in, you're in.
>>
>>6369388
apparently he worked as a security guard
>>
>>6367883
Everybody should, stop thinking the nanny state will do it for you.
The only thing police will do is noting the hour of death and take few pictures of your cold body.

Make yourself a hypotethic dangerous adversary, not an easy prey.
>>
>>6367883
They do here, in Canada. Lot's of burly gay dudes walk around with big knives strapped and are defacto security in the gay quarter as the police were no longer trusted to serve their best interests.

For years sporto closet queer hooligans would come into the city and bash then they finally had enough and took care of their own security. Jews do the same thing here, they patrol their community centers and schools with civilian security volunteers who are armed because they always look out for their own first which is what you'd think every minority group would do.

Since the threat is firearms in the US would have to replace the knife carrying guys with conceal carry guys. The message would get out that if you fucked around with us you get a bullet. Pretty much put a halt to any violence
>>
>>6369182
Call for offense when???
>>
say it with me

armed gays dont get bashed
>>
To be entirely honest with you fampai, if all legal citizens of the United States went through government mandated gun safety and informational courses (not being forced to even touch a firearm, but forced to learn about how they work in order to dispel ignorance and unwarranted fear born from that ignorance), things would likely be much better there.
>>
>>6371069
Can you provide any sources about this? I'm Canadian too and I don't think I've ever heard or seen anything like what you describe.

>>6371486
Yeah of course it would be better but the issue is it would cost billions of dollars and no politician wants to take shit for spending that much.
>>
File: 1460130127570.jpg (51 KB, 700x586) Image search: [Google]
1460130127570.jpg
51 KB, 700x586
>hetero here I support armed responsible people. Im actually part of the pink pistols.
>inb4 I know every godamn pc thing on this board

buy guns to defend yourself, people in the real world outside of liberal logic aren't nice as you can clearly see from yesterday's events. Join the local pink pistol chapter were they teach you ,how to use and operate a gun safely and effectively. Not only will you make new friend/family, but a support group who will help you and if need be defend you...literally.

someone from /k/ actually taught gay guy who had ex boyfriend problems/stocking, who abused him during the relationship. so fearing for his life he asked for help. after just a week later his ex came over to his house drunk with the intention of harming him. So using what he learned brought out his handgun and warned him. the ex seeing it practically ran. hasn't been bothered since.
you either defend yourself or become a victim your choice.
>>
>>6367883
yes
>>
>>6367883
Everyone should learn to defend themselves.
>>
If your asking its probably already to late.

Do yourself a favor and get trained
>>
File: armed-gays-dont-get-bashed.png (132 KB, 890x346) Image search: [Google]
armed-gays-dont-get-bashed.png
132 KB, 890x346
>>6369182
>I will defend myself against a sniper rifle having my back turned
You know actual sniping is hard, right? You can't just pick up a rifle, put a scope on it and hope to score kills easily, long distance shooting is hard, especially when people start running and going for cover.

The guy went into a club and started shooting, he didn't pick people off from a distance, assuming you had your own gun, you'd have a substantially better chance of surviving than if you didn't.

>>6369388
>assault rifle
REEEEE

>>6373355
There's a lot of horrible shit you don't hear about Canada, look up how well the natives have it, makes the American reservations look heavenly.
>>
>>6367883
>queer people are being massacred
>'gee, should we learn to defend ourselves?'
Yes of course we should. If you are unable or unwilling to get a personal firearm, I suggest carrying a knife at all times and learning a little bit about fighting. The most important thing though is to be alert at all times. Keep your eyes open, act quickly if shit looks suspicious.
>>
>>6369131
Are you dense?
>>
>>6379575
yesterday's me made a joke regarding the motivation for slutwalks
>>
>>6379575
------{The Joke}---->

(Your head)
>>
>>6367883
YEEEES
>go arm youself guns are very cheap.
>>
>>6379409
I know there is tonnes of terrible shit in Canada, the natives have been getting fucked forever and it seems like no one really cares. I would still like to see any real sources about the security patrols thing though.
>>
File: Optimized-fbi.jpg (317 KB, 751x900) Image search: [Google]
Optimized-fbi.jpg
317 KB, 751x900
>Remember your rights
>>
I think any marginalized group who can get murdered in the streets for who they are should get armed.

Sadly the reactionaries seem to own a lot more guns
>>
>I'll never have a Texan daddy that let's me polish his gun
>>
I'll start packing as soon as politicians let me pack during conventions and rallies. Until then, they're hypocrites, and I will not pack.
>>
File: hp-da.jpg (53 KB, 609x400) Image search: [Google]
hp-da.jpg
53 KB, 609x400
>>6384271
That's what they want you to, they don't want the people to be armed.

You should arm yourself to spite them.
>>
>>6367883
if we don't we might as well just kill ourselves now.
>>
>>6384337
Tell that orange mother fucker to let his people carry their guns. Guns are not allowed in any of his events, yet he advocates for them. Fuck that, he's a hypocrite and spews memes to get you retards riled up for him.
>>
>>6384352
Who? Trump? He doesn't allow carry at his rallies?

I was never his biggest fan at any rate, my point is that you shouldn't deprive yourself of a right because of someone else being a cunt, you should arm yourself because it's your human right.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.