[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE WAS RIGHT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 1086x811) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 1086x811
HE
WAS
RIGHT
>>
File: CZcEzeCW0AQtfGS.jpg (44 KB, 540x587) Image search: [Google]
CZcEzeCW0AQtfGS.jpg
44 KB, 540x587
we always said he was
#PrayForOrlando
#TrapsForTrump
#EndIslamicTerrorism
>>
Daily reminder that Trump is pro-Israel. I wonder how the /pol/ards are dealing with that.
>>
>>6366186
/pol/ack here.

The jews of Israel aren't the problem. It's the jews of America that are the problem these days.
>>
Tfw I live in Orlando
>>
>>6366186
We'll MAGA the jew control out of him soon enough
>>
>>6366166
We've supported him from the beginning. He is truly the savior of all the American people.
>>
>>6366186
Name ONE (just 1) electable politician that is anti-Israel
>>
>>6366237
>Mysterious millionaire surges ahead of competition
>Mysteriously pro Israel
>Called Benjamin Netanyahu his personal friend
>Just happened to know him
>Small world, huh?
Yeah, good luck.
>>
>>6366249
Gimme a break. The establishment hates Trump and has had it in for him since he started his campaign. All of the right people hate him. He scares them.
>>
>>6366243
None because every Republican is ultimately a servant of Israel.
>>
>>6366261
>The Establishment
You mean aside from all of the rich people, tycoons, bankers, investors, Zionists, and the entire Israeli government..
>>
>>6366262
Like the democrats aren't either. Trump wants to scale back our involvement in the middle east. He wants to wall off the border. He wants better trade deals. He criticizes the muslim trojan horse moving into Europe. He even rips on hedgefund managers in his economic plan posted on his website. These are all no-no's if you be on the (((jews))) good side.
>>
>>6366262
We must secure the existence of jewish people and a future for jewish children
>>
File: 1465600934683.jpg (352 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1465600934683.jpg
352 KB, 720x960
>>6366186
Drinking. Constantly.
>>
>>6366282
Are you kidding? That's everything the jews are pushing for. Why would they be pro-Muslims in Europe? Muslims in Europe=Muslim voters=Sanctions on Israel.
>>
>>6366270
>implying they are all bad
Look, the right people are shitting themselves over Trump. They didn't even do this for Obama, or even the asshole GW Bush. There is quite obviously something about Trump that triggers the fuck out of them.

And who gives a shit about the state of Israel? I don't care if they exist. I only want America to stop clearing out the middle east for the future kike empire out there.
>>
Has the #notallmuslims started yet?
>>
>>6366309
Have we started the fire?
>>
File: Countkalergi-700x381.jpg (113 KB, 700x381) Image search: [Google]
Countkalergi-700x381.jpg
113 KB, 700x381
>>6366297
>why pro-muslim for europe
You don't realize how much Jews hate white people. Cute. Do your homework first. Look up the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan for a start. Then look up Yuri Bezmenov. It will help you understand why liberals, first and foremost, are always anti-white in their policies. Their sole aim is the destruction of European (genetic) political power. That is why they support gays and feminism. That is also why muslims, blacks, etc... are always free from criticism from the (((left))).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

Have a good one.
>>
>>6366166
Was that before he changed his mind

Also when muslims commit crime, it's front page news. When christians do it's everyday.
>>
>>6366298
>implying they're not the establishment
>>
I registered trapsfortrump.com and i was planning on putting pics there but never got around to it.
>>
>>6366345
>That is also why muslims, blacks, etc... are always free from criticism

And, I should add, it is also why muslims, blacks, illegal spics, etc. always have their rights prioritized over lgbt's and women. Watch sometime. They throw us and women under the bus in a heartbeat.
>>
>>6366414
You fags still keep voting for dem liberal politicians who keep asking for wonderfully diverse muslim immigrants with wonderful fag slaughtering culture.
It's not like you didn't ask for this or anything?
>>
>>6366353
When was the last time a Christian shot up a gay nightclub?

Oh right, not ever
>>
>>6366437
It defies logic. Isn't Front National the most popular political party for gays in France though? We need political realignment along nationalist/globalist lines, then we can sort out the details.
>>
>>6366186
Its the nature of the best. You CANNOT be openly anti israel and win an election. IMPOSSIBLE.
>>
>>6366448
>not ever
The last time the exact same thing happened was in the mid 70s actually.

But gays getting murdered on a regular basis by christfags has never really stopped, it only went down when it became illegal in the 90s.

>>6366486
>Isn't Front National the most popular political party for gays in France though?
It really isn't, it's got a large membership, but it taps in a lot of traditional religious far right attitudes.

Their anti-gay rallies were organized with the help of an islamist group, for example.
>>
>>6366166
No he's not and you're a clown OP
>>
File: Trump Hands.jpg (56 KB, 634x417) Image search: [Google]
Trump Hands.jpg
56 KB, 634x417
>>6366262
>None because every Republican is ultimately a servant of Israel.
Correction : None because every Republican is ultimately a cuck of Israel.
>>
>>6366448
Whens the last time a Muslim shot up a planned parenthood or blew up a religious center that wasent a church? Oh right all the time
>>
>>6366652
>happened once
>all the time
>>
>>6366498
Name me the time it was legal to kill gay guys in America.

You can't because it never was. Stop trying to draw moral relativism between Islam and the west.
>>
>>6366880
You mean besides the fact that the gay panic defence was still allowed within most posters' lifetime and is still acceptable in most southern states for trannies.

Yeah I guess never. That's a very short never.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.