[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I accept my body but hate my gender ROLE.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Bi Guy.png (730 KB, 919x613) Image search: [Google]
Bi Guy.png
730 KB, 919x613
I accept my body but hate my gender ROLE.
>>
>>6366003
mage or warrior
>>
>>6366003
obviously that role is "absent"
>>
>>6366003
Still gender dysphoria, fyi. Take your whoremoans like a good girl, now.
>>
>>6366003
>I accept my body
Do you? What does that mean to you?

>but hate my gender ROLE.
That's a lot more common than people let on. Talk to us about that role, why you hate it, and how you would wish to be without its immense social pressure.
>>
File: timthumb.php.jpg (71 KB, 969x300) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.php.jpg
71 KB, 969x300
don't like your current role?
>>
>>6366003
I hate your body and gender. I know I'm not making life any easier for you but I also don't hope you that you can sort things out. Good luck!
>>
>>6366003
That could define me. I'm MtF, I pass and life full time, yet I despise feminine stereotypes and what they socially entail. Been labeled a hard femme among the lesbian crowd I hang out with. I guess that's what smoking cigars and always having a switchblade handy gets me. Doesn't mean I won't be stylish, though, be it in a designer dress or a power jacket.
I guess that when it comes to gender roles, I keep crossing the line twice.
>>
>>6366144
I'm a bisexual man. I come across as androgynous and like to queer it up sometimes, but I'm pretty cis. Being schizoid helps with the not giving a fuck about my appearances. But I'm also introverted and that makes dating difficult
I hate expectation that men are supposed to approach women and constantly shower them with attention to win them over. And then I hear my feminist friends complaining about catcalls. I want to tell them, 'wow, that guy sounds like a major douche, but could we maybe switch problems so I can turn down unsolicitade invitations to here, there and everywhere while I'm trying to get to work, and you can enjoy being ignored/avoided 24/7 for once?'
And when it comes to gay guys, I'm just completely clueless/afraid of mistakenly flirting with a straight guy and risking physical violence.
>>
>>6366788
where do you live that hitting on a guy can result in violence?
>>
>>6366817
Planet earth
>>
>>6366788
OK, so it's exclusively mating rituals/practices in your culture that bother you, and you wish to be the prop for male bonding rituals involving the objectification of presumably desirable persons so as to establish a commonality of privilege to demean them.

Being invisible sucks tremendously, but that grass you're eyeing is no greener.
>>
>>6367252
> you wish to be the prop for male bonding rituals involving the objectification of presumably desirable persons so as to establish a commonality of privilege to demean them.
That irrational anti-gay, especially anti-passive bullshit came out of nowhere
And the grass on the other side of the binary is different grass. Try dialectical materializing harder, and cut back on the Mao, cause your Confucianism is showing.
>>
>>6366003
>>6366079
Different anon, I feel like this too. It's not the male body that I hate (though I wish I was a hot girl), it's not being treated like a hot girl.
>>
>>6369731
>it's not being treated like a hot girl.
All non-hot girls feel like this, including men :)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.