[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My non-passing eternal hon status is fucking killing me. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7
File: l7JMGOG.jpg (517 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
l7JMGOG.jpg
517 KB, 2448x3264
My non-passing eternal hon status is fucking killing me. It's the worst thing in my life and I makes it pretty fucking hard to get out of bed in the morning been on hormones for a year now. I imagined things would be going better for me but I ended up still looking 1000% dude. FFS is out of the realm of possibility. I'm barely getting by right now. I have nothing in savings and wont be able to even begin to think about FFS for at least a decade or a half from now. I can't do this. I really want to fucking die everytime I get called sir. I'm gonna give myself the absolute another year before heroing it out of here. I want people to back me up on this. Thoughts. Pic related. Me.
>>
File: anon.jpg (26 KB, 243x244) Image search: [Google]
anon.jpg
26 KB, 243x244
>>6362998
Nigga, that image ain't even you.
>>
>>6362998
Stop speaking in a man voice and train that shit pal.
>>
File: Photo on 6-11-16 at 7.17 PM.jpg (187 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
Photo on 6-11-16 at 7.17 PM.jpg
187 KB, 1080x720
>>6363016
the fuck you talking about?

didnt revserse the image cuz who gives a shit
>>
>>6363072
my voice is perfect i work at a call center and get gendered corretly 99.8 pecent of the time based off my voice
>>
>>6363138
Ok, sorry anon.
I don't know what to do to help you, ask in /mtfg/ about passing tips. Save money for FFS, train your voice, etc.
>>
>>6362998
>I really want to fucking die everytime I get called sir

Why though? That's just people's own perceptive, don't feel bad about that.
>>
>>6363168
idk why but it does

people treat you differently based on how they percieve your gender

i want to be treated like just another girl that is incredibly important to me
>>
It's strange to me that you get called sir cause you look exactly like this cis girl i know.

I mean the most masculine thing about you is your jaw, yeah, but plenty of cis-women also have masculine jaws. In my opinion you pass as a woman in these pictures, or are on your way to passing. Maybe not a super-feminine one, but as a woman.
>>
>>6363168
>Why though? That's just people's own perceptive, don't feel bad about that.

You just triggered me. The whole point of transitioning is so people perceive you the way you want to be perceived, if they don't do that then what's the point?

Oh everyone sees me as a man but thats okay I'm really a girl!
>>
>>6362998
I think you're cute anon
>>
>>6363305
Why so caught up in others perception? Theoretically, human life could have developed differently and men would be treated as women and women as men. It wouldn't matter. The "gender perception" is such an unimportant part of life, why even care?
>>
>>6363138
did u write that in your period blood. youre a dyke stop seeking attention.
>>
Look you can't pass ok. Your face is too make developed. You need a brow shave and some serious mandible reduction. Just detrans to femmboy mod. Get a nonpleb job or do sex work or something
>>
>>6362998
I hate to sound harsh since I know how you feel but try trimming your eyebrows down and lose as much weight as you can.
>>
>>6363401
im flattered you think i have a uterous from which to bleed
>>
>>6363374
take your """""genderfluid""""" """"""""""nonbinary"""""""""" nonsense back to tumblr
>>
>>6363424
or just kill myself
>>
>>6363542
Don't think like that! You don't pass, but you're still super cute imo. Honestly you'll probably need ffs to 100% pass, but giving the hormones more time and improving what you can will make a huge difference.
>>
>>6363567
A gun is a hell of a lot cheaper than ffs. It will be a decade at least before i can afford it. I was hoping I could get a boyfreind, get called miss on the street, generally be treated like a woman. If thats not going to happen I'd rather just be done with my life. Probs jsut gonna go with the gun.
>>
Lipstick, make-up, nail polish, and thinner eyebrows would help feminize you. And losing like 10-15 pounds.

Good luck.
>>
>>6363591
Please don't. I know it seems impossible and that things aren't worth it but things can get better. Unexpected things happen all the time, you never know when you could be lucky. Just try to hand on and have hope, because if you keep living you'll have happy memories and you'll be glad to be alive.
>>
>>6363608
you can put lipstick on a hon..
>>
>>6363649
right? I mean some of us are jsut ugy as shit.
>>
>>6362998
Wear your hair so that its framing your face in such a way that it looks less manly. I think a fluffy sort of style would look nice.
Broad shoulders arent TOO bad, the females in my family have broad shoulders as well.
That shirt doesn't look like it fits well. Try out other styles ans sizes.

OP, are you on HTR?
>>
>>6363686
yup a year and it clearly hasnt done shit
>>
>>6363738
You don't look that bad. No, you're not a pretty woman or even cute, but you're not hon-tier either.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 425x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 425x497
>>6363738
I agree with >>6363608 and >>6363686. Just these two tips alone would help you pasd better immensly. Your jaw isn't that bad either I've seen cis girls with worse. Also give HRT a little longer too work I'm in the same boat, but recently had my doctor up my dosage and I'm finally starting to see better results and even bigger boobs. Just take it one step at a time OP don't do anything crazy cause of your feelings. You can do it just stay calm k :)
>>
>>6363182
>my value is based entirely on what people think of me
Jesus...
>>
>>6363783
yall nigga stupid as fuck. Value is based on perception. Everything is.
>>6363775
>>6363686
>>6363608
And op, don't listen to these little shits. Any man can tell a girl without makup and without a special framing haircut. That kinda shit is only to help you look better, not a mask you wear over your face to appear like a girl. Your obviously big as fuck. Like not fat, but just big. The only big women i know are my aunt, and that chick from got. You need to look a girls your size for any hopes of passing, if such a thing is even possible. There is a reason we all kill ourselves. Not saying kill yourself, but people like us need to accept who we are. Nobody cares about you, nobody cares about me. This hugbox attitude is pathetic.
>>
>>6363783
I think that thought would break someone given enough time. If you don't pass you won't be able to live a perfectly normal life. It's very depressing /penis
>>
>>6363806
I agree. I mean I am too tall and big to pass. I guess detransitioning is always a good option.
>>
If you are not ment to be a girl then dont try. This is the best advice you will ever recieve.
>>
Honest opinion:

You looked better in the small thumbnail than when the picture was brought to full resolution. Still, you are far from the worst I've seen. You're like, halfway on your way to passing imo and could possibly do so if you took some other's advice. Good luck!

I don't think detransitioning would help you. Not saying you definitely shouldn't, but still.
>>
>>6363808
I totally agree. I don't get to be just a person. I am constantly having to explain myself. It's always a thing I have to adress when I met someone new. I'm not male. I'm not female. I'm some fucking disgusting other.
>>
>>6363818
Whoa, don't be to speedy homie. What you need to do is carefully weigh your options.
1. Given enough time, will I be happy with my appearance, and possible pass as a female?
2. If the answer to the previous question is no, is detransitioning an option? Can I live life as a male?
3. If the answer to the previous question is no, do I see a reason to live? Is there any perceivable existence in which i will be content with existence?
And you really need to think about this stuff. Suicide is not a cowardice act. It takes a lot of motivation and bravery to break this cycle of despair and suffering. Alot of people don't understand the way we feel, the things we need. Every day life slips by a little more. Maybe you should seek spiritual enlightenment, maybe you should dedicate your life to a singular purpose. Who knows? Who cares?
>>
>>6363821
Maybe just die instead right?
>>
>>6362998
post measurements
>>
>>6363821
Wait, what? I'm not disagreeing with you, but maybe I require some clarification. Are you saying trannies shouldn't even bother, because they weren't meant to be girls because if their born sex, or are you saying that you shouldn't bother if you can't pass?
>>
>>6363806
If value is based on perception and OP keeps getting sir'ed then he doesn't pass as a woman.
>>
>>6363542
Go ahead kill yourself if you are that weak.
You've got one live to live don't make a mental illness like dysphoria waste it.
>>
>>6364038
>You've got one live to live
Fuck this meme. No one really knows.
>>
>>6364057
>CRRRAAAWWWLLLINNG INNN MMMYY SKKKINNN
>>
>>6364038
reincarnation yo
>>
>>6364079
>>6364057
Nope. You die and you either go to heaven or hell. Hell probably isn't all that bad though, but you can die in hell and die forever. Only with Christ can we have eternal life.
>>
please please please see a qualified gender therapist girl it will help you so much.also you're really not as manly as you think. in the picture you pretty much pass - obviously everyone looks different in person, but still. also, talk to your insurance and see if they can pay for ffs even a little bit. stay strong <3
>>
>>6364087
Okay like I know I'm full of fucking shit, but like thats quite a croc you got there.
>>
>>6364112
i miss edie her feminine penis was the best /cry /sad :(
>>
>>6364120
With the hell part yeah who knows what that will be like, but it's true that the only way to be able to go to heaven and live forever in God's kingdon is to believe in Jesus.
>>
>>6362998
>>6363138

Post an add on backpage
>>
welcome to the club dummy
>transitioning with white genes
>>
>>6364057
>No one really knows
Yeah maybe when you die you go to, like, Pizza Hut.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2048x2039) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2048x2039
>>6362998
I never come to this board and am basically ambivalent toward the trans stuff, but your posts made me feel sad.

I say all that to point out that I - a regular dude - have no reason to lie to you with my feedback. So here you you go:

- Those eyebrows are a dead-ass giveaway. They look like my very German eyebrows and sort of frame the masculine features of the jaw and upper lip. Sort that shit out, and you'll buy yourself quite a bit of leeway on the othe facial stuff, as your jawline isn't so masculine as to immediately tip-off that you're trans.

- That haircut is some Heavy Metal Parking Lot shit. Go to a salon that knows what they're doing and get it done right. The hair is seriously like 90% of the battle for first impressions.

- Your shirt is unflattering to your end-goal perception. I can see your belly button,and juxtaposed against the broad shoulders, flat-ish chest is basically a neon sign alerting people that you're mid-transition. You're on the right track with the skirt - maybe pair it with a looser blouse and under shirt to give it more of a flow and accentuate fluidity over hard curves.

- Smile, motherfucker. A stiff upper lip and clenched jaw makes you look like you just left a Blackflag concert. Feminity exudes intoxicating charm and warmth, not irritated disinterest.

That's my honest critique. I'm not trying to be harsh, just honest, because a lot of the replies you're getting aren't constructive. You're not that far off from passing, fampai - tune up some of the aesthetics and attitude and you'd get by easily in my city.

Good luck.
>>
>>6364290
basically this
>>
File: image.jpg (214 KB, 960x955) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
214 KB, 960x955
>>6363591
op we gotta have a young hon suicide pact if you live in the SE US.
>>
>>6362998
I just thought I was looking at a really butch girl. I would not have thought that you're a guy.
>>
>>6365970
this

Skin, fat redist starting - it's juuuust starting to show.

OP will not be a beauty but will not be unpassable either. That is a great result for us MTFs.
>>
File: 1463485429614.jpg (105 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1463485429614.jpg
105 KB, 600x604
Why the fuck would you present as female if you don't pass.

Seriously you hons confuse me.
>>
>>6363016
>"GUIZE ITS POSTED SOMEWHERE ELSE"
>"IT CANT BE OP"
damn hons are getting dumber
>>
>>6365949
Aw you're cute as fuck
>>
transition into an ugly girl instead of a beautiful one
set the bar lower and flop over it
>>
you should just kill yourself, family
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.