[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>If only I had transitioned when I was 13 >It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: ABC_jazz_kab_150714_16x9_992.jpg (33 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
ABC_jazz_kab_150714_16x9_992.jpg
33 KB, 992x558
>If only I had transitioned when I was 13

>It's so much easier to pass if you start young

>the younger you are when you transition, the more like a woman you'll look

Wrong. I almost fell for the meme. Just look at Jazz, early-adopter and poster-child for transitioning young. She couldn't have had a better situation, yet she still looks like a boy.

I can't believe I accepted the idea uncritically!

To all you questioning young people, there's no need to rush transitioning. It won't make a difference. You have plenty of time to start derailing your endocrine system, and it won't actually affect how well you pass.
>>
>>6362658
>she still looks like a boy
No. He isn't a very cute girl, but he still looks exactly like a girl.
>>
>>6362658
Obvs, hormones start shaping you in utero. Jazz is the youngest hon ever.

Sisterhood of hons.
>>
>>6362658
you're fucking retarded, do you even remember highschool or where you too busy avoiding eye contact?
>>
>>6362658
How the hell does she have moustache shadow when she transitioned at like age 5?
>>
File: 1465252917507.jpg (28 KB, 324x291) Image search: [Google]
1465252917507.jpg
28 KB, 324x291
>>6362658
>Started at 13
>Looks like a younger tan Bill Murray
>>
>>6362717
speaking of, how t f do i get rid of a moustache shadow? i've tried every type of razor but it won't come off

not trans btw
>>
>>6362717
All women have facial hair. The main difference is that testosterone makes it coarse.
>>
>>6362658
That doesn't look like a man, it's just that she's not a qt
>>
>>6362717
sandkip genes
>>
>>6362717
I'm not sure what her ethnicity is but many cis girls are prone to facial hair due to genetics as well.
>>
>>6362658
Her parents need to give her FFS for Christmas before she goes full hon.
>>
>>6363501
>ffs
>>>Susan's
>>
>>6362717
brown people
>>
So many idiots in this thread. Jazz is gorgeous. Way better than most of you fucking hons that live here.
>>
>>6363689
she passes flawlessly. she's not gorgeous. there's a difference
>>
Non-flattering photo. She still looks great.
>>
>>6363724
She passes and is gorgoues as fuck. Stay mad hon.
>>
File: 1465698707373.jpg (129 KB, 615x913) Image search: [Google]
1465698707373.jpg
129 KB, 615x913
>>6363724
>>6363734

>She passes flawlessly
>Slay hon, Sllaaayy, yassss
>>
>>6363815
those shoulders seems broad

and their upper body seems very bloated

is she on estrogen?
>>
>>6362658
but that looks like a girl
>>
>>6363815
You people misunderstand the effects of male puberty. It firstly, depends on genetics and epigenetics. Secondly, it changes your bone structure. The main thing you'll notice here is her smaller frame and higher brow bone. The brow bone is one of the bigger factors to telling who is trans.
>>
File: spring_2007_025.jpg (70 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
spring_2007_025.jpg
70 KB, 480x640
>>6362658
face it babe you and everyone else can never pass. this also goes for FTM's etc. I will always notice and i will always let the public know. ta-ta
>>
>>6363901
Who is this boy fooling? Lol

And of course because, everything is genetic including how feminine or masculine you are. PROTIP: Those who successfully pass, passed before living as the opposite gender and had the genetic makeup to do so, so when they "transitioned" Not even their own family were surprised.
>>
>>6363927
This guys right. If you can't just grow your hair out and look like a girl as a guy, then you have never had a chance. There have been specific instances where ffs helped alot, but those are very specific circumstances.
>>
>>6363901
>I will always notice
I've had sex with guys who swore they would always notice too.
>>
File: 35345345.png (300 KB, 302x525) Image search: [Google]
35345345.png
300 KB, 302x525
>>6364071
post pics, m8y
>>
>>6364101
Okay here's the thing. People are all too willing to find false positives if they know the person is trans. If the person doesn't volunteer the info it can take a hell of a lot of effort for the brain to make the link, unles syou're literally dealing with the susanest of hons.

So basically posting a pic right now when you know I'm trans would be pointless. So I could post a cis pic to troll, but then you'd suspect that too, or you'd get fooled and then I'd laugh and then you'd go "I was only pretending because I am le master traule".

Basically you're a moron if you think a judgement that someone you know is trans is indeed trans is a testament to your clocking abilities, fuckboy.
>>
ok i can't tell if this is all bait but jazz passes 100%...... that's not a mustache.......her skin is just a little darker there, as is everyone elses.
>>
>>6364121
lmao obviously i would know you're trans? don't go stating the obvious, it makes you look dumb. I'm not someone who goes out looking for transkids and thus sees them everywhere, i just know them when i see them. i was just if you actually did, you know, pass.

i also post cispics in passing threads and transgirls like you give them the thumbs-up and go ahead all the time. What do you know?

anyway. my clocking ability is like knowing a regional accent. think of trans people as people who have moved away from that region and thus lost either some or a majority of their accent. Despite when they moved however, you can still always find traces of the accent. It's not hard and you recognize it when you see it, but not when you go looking for it.
>>
>>6364128
I love you dollface <3
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.