[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tips on approaching transgirls ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11
File: cara-delevingne.jpg (1 MB, 3200x4800) Image search: [Google]
cara-delevingne.jpg
1 MB, 3200x4800
>spot a transgirl at uni for the first time ever in real life
>she's small with green hair and passes quite well honestly
>she always walks and sits alone and looks nervous and cute all the time
>try talking to her but end up getting scared and worried so i just follow her
>this becomes a hobby so i just follow her around campus if i see her and hang out near her classes
>see her at lunch sometimes so i just sit near her but not across so i don't look her in the eyes
>don't think she ever sees me but w/e.... i'm basically a ghost nowadays
>eventually step up the game so that she'll notice me somehow
>this involves walking extremely close to her when i see her walking from classes and following her as she gets food from the buffet at the dining halls
>she doesn't ackknowledge me but I KNOW she knows I'm there
>eventually she stops going outside so often and doesn't go to class
>see her one time and actually try to wave to her and finally say "hi", just to talk, but she puts her head down really low and walks past me. i didn't follow her that time.... and it didn't happen many times after that

is this relationship reparable? wondering because there's still the future ahead of me and i don't want to see all of my opportunities and chances go down the drain like they have before. All general trans relationship help, i guess.
>>
She's giving you the signals for "I'm into rape roleplay but I want it to feel real", trust me. Just start hitting her and raping her and if she "screams" and tells you to "stop" that means she's into it, keep going.
>>
>>6361791
Congratulations, you are a stalker. She probably thinks you are following her around either to commit a hate crime, or rape her. If you followed her around once or twice, honestly that would be pretty innocent, but making a habit of it when you have never even talked to her? That's creepy.
>>
File: 1383248434050.jpg (58 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1383248434050.jpg
58 KB, 400x400
>>6361791
Delicious creeper-pasta! Seen this weirdo shitpost before.
>>
>>6361804
This. She's made it abundantly clear that she wants you to initiate. Follow her home one day instead of following her around campus. She'll either pretend you're scaring her or that she doesn't notice you, but that's all part of the play.

She wants you to make a move, so prepare yourself for what you'll do next. Make sure it's relatively dark out, so that when you do decide to do something, you won't be recognized by normies who don't understand what's going on. Study the area in which she lives and became intimated with her paths and routes.

You'll have to decide whether you want to ambush her or not, but it seems she'd be into that. When the time is right, you'll discern the best way to subdue her. Don't forget to bring something to stifle her cries if you're not confident enough in your dexterity.
>>
File: cara166.jpg (90 KB, 700x1011) Image search: [Google]
cara166.jpg
90 KB, 700x1011
>>6361865
>weirdo
it's me, and this isn't weird, or at least not to the extent that the people trying to """assist" me in this thread are. i i just didn't know how to ask her out and i assumed that eventually she would would take notice me and work with me after i had put all that effort in.

>>6361841
i doubt she thought that i hated her
>>
If she knows you're stalking her, leave her alone.
If she doesn't, talk to her before you blow it.
>>
>>6361791
Dude wtf do you really thnk this is normal!? It's so fuking creepy 'o'
Maybe you can fix it on some teambuilding action with your class where you will be super social and cool all the time, otherwise you're fucked
>>
>>6361791
Who's that femboy?
>>
File: 1464556988873.jpg (89 KB, 600x893) Image search: [Google]
1464556988873.jpg
89 KB, 600x893
>>6362042
except that i didn't actually assault her or hurt her or anything, i kept my distance. if she had a legitimate problem with it she could have confronted me. but, i guess she hated me so much she figured i wasn't even worthy of conversation in any capacity. go figure.

>>6362125
she's a Woman
>>
>>6361996
>it's me
I appreciate that you actually put the effort into pretending to be OP. Usually on these kind of copypastas OP just ditches and lets the thread argue with itself.
>>
>>6362191
The question is, are you moderately attractive? If you are, there still might be hope.
>>
File: B8DsOoGCcAA7JNu.jpg (63 KB, 600x609) Image search: [Google]
B8DsOoGCcAA7JNu.jpg
63 KB, 600x609
>>6362202
what do i have to prove to you

>>6362203
i look like a combination of these two
>>
Sorry but you're horribly misguided if you believe a trans girl would confront you if you followed her around enough.
You sound really cringy and pathetic. What makes you think you can attract a trans girl when you're a complete beta? Trans girls are normally submissive, they require a confident, assertive man. The fact that you expect her to take the initiative is absurd, almost as absurd as your strategy, which comes off more as creepy stalking than an attempt to show interest.
>>
>>6361791
This shit AGAIN?!

This is freaking bait
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 620x621) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 620x621
>>6362191
>she's a Woman
some of the ones who want to be girls might say that but she's pretty obviously a boy.

Has lots of squarish angles, just has a lot of babyfat to make their face look girly. Big shoulders, wide ribs and twink style body too.

It's obviously a boy on drugs who's put on some babyfat and can convince people who don't know about the boy on drugs stuff.
>>
>>6362394
Everyone knows cara is agp.
>>
>>6361791
Just grab her dick. Because then you're allready way past that bullshit, Grab it and say demand her body right now. Then fuck in the toilet booth by the reception!
>>
>>6362437
Besides, it tells you all you need to know upfront. Because if she doesn't have a dick, you might as well get a gf.
>>
File: 1464544752123.jpg (187 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464544752123.jpg
187 KB, 1000x1000
>>6362437
she's post-op

>>6362307
she's extroverted somehow (although i never really saw her with anyone) as she does talks and news stories about being trans and such for events, since she was an early transitioner and that's a topic of interest apparently. Thus she could have spoken up anytime, honestly, and now have been such a skittish bitch about it.

>>6362444
doesn't matter coz she's just cute and creative and just seems really neat, at least from what i've gathered. i finally figured out her address (confirmed hers) finally so i might drive by her house just to see. altho she lives 3.5 hours from me.
>>
>>6362488
Just because she's a vocal person doesn't mean she'd approach a guy, everything that I said still stands.
Now you're calling her a bitch for not approaching you over your cringy rapist tactics. You're really creepy and obviously socially inept, and I'm sure she's already aware of that. Do her a favor and never go near her again.
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>6362488
>she's post-op
How the fuck do you know this?

>. i finally figured out her address

oh fuck...
>>
>>6362544
Call the po po and hope op doesn't have a basement shrine to her.
>>
File: house.png (1 MB, 1213x657) Image search: [Google]
house.png
1 MB, 1213x657
>>6362544
she got the surgery in Boston last summer before uni started.

i'm not going to hurt her or talk to her if i go to her house, it's just an observational things. i've done it with other girls house near where i live and they haven't noticed and gotten bothered by it. it's just a way of connecting without being too intrusive, which you should be glad of, I guess? i don't know.

>>6362541
i don't care if she doesn't approach me for dating, i guess i was just looking for her to finally actually recognize that i was there instead of obviously ignoring my presence. i don't feel entitled to anything, just wondering what she would have said.

can't really talk to her now as it's summer vacay.
>>
>>6361791
you posted this shit already creep
>>
>>6362638
Why would she acknowledge your presence? I'd be fearing you would rape me if I were her. It's best to keep your distance from creepy autists like you.
>>
>>6362638
I'm almost certain you aren't trolling us now.
>>
File: 1465155804320.jpg (124 KB, 950x950) Image search: [Google]
1465155804320.jpg
124 KB, 950x950
>>6362648
>creep
sup weirdo

>>6362659
because i was there? unless you have severe clinically proven autism you usually recognize that there's someone around you who wants or maybe, needs your attention. just a thought. maybe consider you're just projecting your selfish thoughts onto people who don't want them.

>>6362667
awesome, awesome deduction skills.
>>
>>6362773
So what's stopping you from raping her or sexually assaulting her at the very least?
>>
>>6362773
The only selfish one is you, you're insane if you believe others can read your mind and should acknowledge you for being a stalker.
>>
File: cara4520.jpg (401 KB, 1280x1521) Image search: [Google]
cara4520.jpg
401 KB, 1280x1521
>>6362789
i dunno idiot, low testosterone probably

>>6362838
or maybe they could read physical social cues or something? i don't think she gets all that much attention from people outside of LGBT circles so maybe it's just a shock to her that someone outside of her circle isn't absolutely disgusted by transhit. i don't know if i need to give her time to let it sink in or what, i don't know what the hell she wants from me if she never talks to me. but w/e
>>
>>6363385
What she wants from you? You're the one creeping around following her and you think she wants something from you?

I'm sure she has acknowledged you internally my and has almost certainly concluded you're a stalker or possible planning to harm her in some way. Probably rightfully so.

Let's make it easy. If she's ignoring you it's because she wants nothing to do with you. Leave her the fuck alone.

Honestly do you think you're entitled to her time and attention because she interests you?
>>
>>6362773
So autistic as well as a creeper?
>>
File: Cara 22.jpg (2 MB, 2259x3600) Image search: [Google]
Cara 22.jpg
2 MB, 2259x3600
>>6364027
she has little awareness of emotional and physical cues and obvious disdain for people in general as evident by her approach (or lack thereof) toward me. So I think that diagnosing her with autism/aspism isn't too farfetched.

>>6363530
i like actually JUST SAID that i didn't feel entitled to it, she positions herself as someone who's a kindred spirit so i guess i just tricked myself into believing that she could actually care about people she didn't know. so she just ended up letting me down, again.
>>
>>6364078
holy moly youre a creeper
>>
>>6364078
>she has little awareness of emotional and physical cues and obvious disdain for people in general as evident by her approach (or lack thereof) toward me. So I think that diagnosing her with autism/aspism isn't too farfetched.
...Yes. I was totally calling her a creepy autist. Totally her.

But you probably are trolling. That last reply can't be real.
>>
dude you have some serious mental issues, get some help...
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.