[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feminist demographics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: 1454604404709.jpg (66 KB, 720x504) Image search: [Google]
1454604404709.jpg
66 KB, 720x504
There's been a lot of argument about feminism lately. I wanna know what demographics are arguing. Let's do a straw poll. Am I right in assuming most feminists on this board are cis lesbians?

What is your sexuality, gender and opinion on feminism?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10455627
>>
I'm a femboy and I don't really care either way.
>>
>>6360485
What does femboy get filed under?
>>
>>6360489
Well it seems as though you femboys can't decide on anything, can you? ;)

Gay man. Anti-feminist. Not taking your poll.
>>
>>6360491
That's up to you, I guess. Are you gay? Put it under gay. Bi? Put it under bi, etc.
>>
Male Bisexual. Feminist. Also an agp fetishist but not of the trans kind.
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 640x1136
>>6360489
i didn't really care till they wrote HB2, screwed over gays and lesbians too with it, and then threatened and stalked all of its critics into hiding.

Thanks for taking away every little gain lgbt had made in the south over the last thirty years, feminists.
>>
>>6360503
Radical feminists wrote HB2? I thought that was conservatives?
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 640x1136
>>6360507
They corresponded with one of the sponsors, fed them rhetoric and stuff about protecting kids from lgbt. Did the same with an attempted bill in Kentucky. Then went and mercilessly threatened anyone who criticized the laws.

They played just as big of a role as the evangelicals.
>>
>>6360516
Jesus fuck how do TERFs live with themselves? Can we just bomb them all please?
>>
>>6360538
I'm into terrorism against TERFs desu.Can we start with Dirtywhiteboi67?
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 640x1136
>>6360542
They'll take what you say seriously and then claim a ridiculous post in a board has moral equivalence to rad stalking a Butch woman.
>>
TERFs are a completely different kettle of fish to the feminism the person who made this poll was probably talking about. I mean even people who would traditionally be identified as a SJW hate TERFs and want nothing to do with them, myself included.
>>
File: 1460500822269.jpg (36 KB, 203x511) Image search: [Google]
1460500822269.jpg
36 KB, 203x511
>other two bi cis males letting the team down
>>
>>6360507
They actually team up pretty often over their many similarities like when they got insurance coverage for trannies removed with moralistic opinions over medical facts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.