[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are women literally just nerds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
i kept reading people say "trannies are just failed men/beta males", but then i thought about it and i realized that women, if you get rid of all of the boobies and girly bodiness of them, are really just a bunch of dweebs -- maybe not so much for the least feminine of them, but in general most women are insanely dweeby when you think about it. first of all they're usually *extremely* beta.

how often do girls even ask guys out? how often do they initiate sex?

even the word "pussy" as an insult is named after women's vaginas, because most women are huge pussies.

girls do better in school than boys because they'll literally do anything a teacher tells them to, because they're massive pushovers.

plus they apparently read way more than guys, which is another very stereotypically dweeby thing to do.

have you guys seen women.

they

are

so

beta.

omg

what a bunch of nerds
>>
>>6358908
And I'm such a nerd that I started taking female hormones
Fukken dweebs
>>
Congratulations. You've seen through the male privilege and feminism memes.

Unfortunately, you now have to die. We'll be sending some radical feminist FtMs over to do the deed shortly.

Regards,
Women Inc.
>>
>>6358908
do you not realise that being a "dweeb" or "beta male" is literally saying "you're not man enough, you're a girl"?

Did you really just "discover" this?
>>
>>6358908
Women are pretty worthless after all, I suppose.
>>
Babby's first gender role interrogation.

Fucking congrats, you slow-ass faggot.
>>
>>6358908
Most women aren't nerdy nor "dweebie" though. I'm guessing you're trans and trying to justify yourself here. This is not the way though.
>>
>>6358908
>women
>nerd
They know fuck all about science fiction, books, technology, science or other nerd things, how they fuck would they be nerds?
>>
>>6360297
You're thinking about geeks not nerds.
>>
File: 1450142223565.jpg (112 KB, 862x659) Image search: [Google]
1450142223565.jpg
112 KB, 862x659
>>6358908

>misogynist suddenly realizes men judge other men on basis of their association with women

Yes, anon, many of the insults men have for other men have to do with women. That's how woman-hating society is in the first place.

Plus, men want women to be weak, feminine, beta, pussy, etc, because men want to be in power over women.

>women don't get good grades because they're smart, it's because they're push-overs

This misogynist reach is incredible, really.
>>
>>6360394
god that comic is so stupid
>>
>>6360325
Stop being retarded, geeks are the ones that sit their asses and spend their time specifically studying sciences, nerds also go for comics, sci-fi movies and games.
>>
>>6360418
Injustice is excellent imo
>>
>>6359162
>radical feminist FtMs
except TERFs hate real FtMs,
the only "FtM"s who support feminism or transfeminism or any of that bullshit are tumblr bowtie fetishists, non-dysphoric "demi-boy" women

BOWTIES
that's another thing to add to OPs dweeb list

>>6359762
>>6359837
congrats for not taking a joke lmao
>>
>>6360394
you're fucking dumb

it's socially acceptable for women to be feminine because a bio woman is born with inherent worth in being able to carry pregnancy.

men have always had to prove their worth to society, and a man being feminine is looked down upon because it's like a man shirking his duties.

just because men are picked on because they're feminine, doesn't mean femininity is seen as bad in itself. it's perfectly fine for women to be feminine.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.