[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a difference between safe sex and raw sex? Ive only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Is there a difference between safe sex and raw sex? Ive only gotten fucked in the bum with a condom. Is it better with out one? Can you feel it when the other guy cums in you?
>>
>>6358254
Well, it's usually pretty tough to tell when a guy cums in you, it really doesn't feel like anything from my experience.
The main advantage is that the lube doesn't seem to dry up. I guess the oils, sweat, etc. on your dick maintain the moisture and it makes sex much more comfortable. I've found with condoms it's usually best to switch to jelly type lubes like what is used in hospitals for catheters and colonoscopies. With bareback you can use basically anything without issues.
For topping many guys have a hard time finding which condoms they like as well, and often they'll use that as an excuse to go bareback and then blame condom manufacturers for all the diseases they get I guess lol

So overall I'd say safe sex and bareback can be exactly the same in terms of enjoyability, it's just that most people do not have the drive to put in the effort to improving their safe sex experience since the path of least resistance is simply ripping that condom off.
>>
You'll definitely feel the HIV afterwards.
>>
respect yourself and your partner. wear a condom.
>>
>Is it better with out one?
yes. in my experience it feels much better
>Can you feel it when the guy cums in you?
not in the slightest
>>
>>6364758
>Is it better with out one?
Yep, but only slightly.
>Can you feel it when the guy cums in you?
Only if he cream-pies you.
>>
>>6361953
I have fucked over 300 guys, all bareback.

Only got gonorrhea x2 and chlamydia.
>>
Wear a condom, there's a reason blood banks don't let gays donate blood, and it's not because of how safe they are fucking.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.