[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bara japs are my type, but they seem to be the rarest and most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: asianhusbando.jpg (39 KB, 450x722) Image search: [Google]
asianhusbando.jpg
39 KB, 450x722
Bara japs are my type, but they seem to be the rarest and most exclusive type of guy. I've never even seen a muscly bara-type jap: Hell, I haven't even met that many japs in my life. The ones I have are all skinny, lanky, ugly, nerd-looking twinks that lack any manliness.

Pic-related is perfect example of what I'd love, but probably completely impossible to find.

Shame...
>>
if you keep calling them japs, you won't meet any.
>>
File: japanesebf.jpg (26 KB, 329x437) Image search: [Google]
japanesebf.jpg
26 KB, 329x437
>>6357806
It doesn't matter, I'll never meet any qt bara nips (here in the U.S.).
They're the rarest type of guy.
>>
All I want is a muscly bara asian husbando. I don't care what country they're from.
>>
File: a1.jpg (26 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
a1.jpg
26 KB, 450x338
>>6357728
>>6357831
Keep on calling them that to their face and you'll eventually get hit.

Here are your options in Japan.

Japanese Brazilian/Brazilian Japanese
Hafu
Okinawans who look Okinawan as fuck
Northern Japanese with Ainu ancestry like pic related
Jomonish looking Japanese
Ainu

But they'll likely still be short and not bearmode because the whole being big thing isn't appreciated 出る杭は打たれる you know?

In the U.S. you'll probs just find hapas who'll fit that but outside of the Bay Area it's near impossible to find them, much less they be gay. Hawaii mostly has kanaka-japanese and usually they aren't hairy.
>>
>>6357728
>that thing
>bara
He's just fat, you pig.
>>
>>6357728
hi OP, I fit your description and look like your pic, I'm only half jap tho

how common are people that are into this kind of thing? I mean, I'd fuck me, but most people I know have different tastes.
>>
>>6360293
You have shit taste

>>6360576
You really look like that? :3
>>
File: tumblr_nv3x8aRokO1ria8b4o1_400.jpg (62 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nv3x8aRokO1ria8b4o1_400.jpg
62 KB, 399x600
>>6357728
Same
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.