[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My opinion on LGBT: Gays/lesbian: I respect them if they respect
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464604107084.gif (162 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1464604107084.gif
162 KB, 600x500
My opinion on LGBT:

Gays/lesbian: I respect them if they respect me. The problem is that they aren't Fully normal, is something that inst from our Nature and it may stop our evolution.

Trans: I respect them... but something in their bodies doesnt work well. Man/women are prepared to like their gender, for example: guys in early ages doesnt care about girls too much, but later they start to like them, is something that isn't in our brain
>>
oh shit waddup!!!!
>>
>>6357454
dat boi
>>
File: here come dat boi.png (302 KB, 393x500) Image search: [Google]
here come dat boi.png
302 KB, 393x500
>>6357454
How dare you use the plebian version of this dank me me.
>>
>>6357454
>no mention of bisexuals

:(
>>
>>6357492
My goodness! How do you do?
>>
>>6357454
>I respect them
>they aren't Fully normal
>I respect them... but something in their bodies doesnt work well.
I think you haven't quite figured out how respecting people works yet.
>>
no one cares what you think
>>
>>6357454
>The problem is that they aren't Fully normal
Just because something is atypical and unexpected doesn't mean it is any worse or somehow superior to something typical and expected.
>is something that inst from our Nature
Homosexuality occurs in nature, and can you elaborate on why something being natural is preferential over something unnatural?
>is something that inst from our Nature and it may stop our evolution.
There's no reason to think that gay people can stop evolution when they represent a fraction of the population that can still reproduce.

>Trans: I respect them... but something in their bodies doesnt work well.
If that's the case, then we should try to help them; right? And if transitioning to a different gender helps a person, then why shouldn't we support that?
>Man/women are prepared to like their gender,
I don't understand, prepared by what?
>for example: guys in early ages doesnt care about girls too much, but later they start to like them, is something that isn't in our brain
That sounds like what's normal for pubescent children, but puberty doesn't always work like that for everyone. Plus I think you're giving an example of sexuality, not gender.

>>6357500
Most people deny the existence of bisexuality.
>>
>>6358925 but that's not true, they are a lot of people that are bisexuals and one day they are with a woman and the other they are with a man, they like both
>>
>>6358979
I agree with you that bisexuals exist. But after failing to explain to a family member the very simple concept of bisexuality the cynic in me just assumes most people over 40 don't believe in bisexuality at all.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.