[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gay male bottom >Never feel dysphoria >Decide to not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1465443006160.png (180 KB, 458x266) Image search: [Google]
1465443006160.png
180 KB, 458x266
>Gay male bottom
>Never feel dysphoria
>Decide to not get haircut and just let hair grow out a bit, bangs past my eyes and stuff
>Feel really cute once my hair gets to a length where it naturally curls to the side a bit
>Feel cute and girly
>Love it
I also really like the idea of wearing girly clothes but haven't had the chance because of laziness
I wanna be a qt
I almost feel like I should be a tranny, but I also don't.
Anyone else /fem but not dysphoric/?
>>
Why not just cross dress for your boyfriend instead of being a faggot? Boys like you have wanted to look pretty and wear girls clothes throughout all of history without thinking they were actually girls
>>
File: 1465373578866.jpg (14 KB, 216x399) Image search: [Google]
1465373578866.jpg
14 KB, 216x399
>>6352104
Lgbt says all gay bottoms are practically trans
Its confusing
How would I go about becoming qt
Also no bf
>>
>>6352107
You've just come across people who get off on corrupting vulnerable minds abd making them trannies. It excites them sexually to assimilate twinks into the tranny collective
>>
File: 1465428440382.gif (59 KB, 267x200) Image search: [Google]
1465428440382.gif
59 KB, 267x200
>>6352122
Yeah, I figured that but hadn't cared enough to take it seriously
What is it about lgbt that attracts so many crazy trannys?
>>
>>6352132
This place is this anonymous middle ground betweeb social media normies and true degenerate reprobates from parts of the interent that you're only aware of if you have serious mental health concerns
>>
>be me
>gay, kinda feminine but only around people I feel comfortable with
>decide to let my hair grow out
>decide to wear tighter, more androgynous clothes
>people keep asking if I'm trans

I'm really not though. I like being male. I'm not even that feminine afaik
>>
>>6352095

Hahaha so your a gay male with AGP, congrats.
>>
>>6352095
ME, I'm pretty much like that.

I've let my hair grow to my shoulders, I have darkblonde, wavy (lightly curly) hair. I also like the qt and girly feels.

But I feel pretty comfortable with who I am.
>>
>>6352104
This. You can be a girly faggot while not ruining your life.
>>
File: femboi.jpg (31 KB, 329x638) Image search: [Google]
femboi.jpg
31 KB, 329x638
>>6352095
Wear a tight dress and six inch fuck me heels. This will make you straight. Trust me I'm a doctor.
>>
>>6352095
Get srs to make sex easier and cleaner
>>
>>6352095
This has pretty much been my situation but without the crossdressing. I fucking love it when my hair is at that length you described, where it's between long and short.
>>
>>6357682
Oh, and for the record, I had long-ass hippy hair for several years before cutting it back to where it is now. I don't know why people say it's girly, everyone just told me I looked like Jesus or John Lennon. That has its appeal and all, but it got really old after a while.
>>
>>6356980
No testosterone over time will make him look hideous this is the entire reason why we say the femboy fantasy is delusional.
>>
I had long hair from age 8 till 18. In retrospect a bad decision.
>>
>>6352187
>>gay, kinda feminine but only around people I feel comfortable with
How can I meet someone like you?
>>
Sounds like you should become a drag queen, OP.

All the gay, all the fem, none of the tranny.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.