[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lesbian elsa comfirmed on frozen 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
I want /lbgt/ opinion about this.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/05/04/entertainment/elsa-girlfriend-frozen

[spoiler] will you be the huge fucking degenerated sheep that you are and approve this [/spoiler][spoiler] or will you side with /pol/? >>>/pol/76536967
>>
It was probably their plan all along, look at all the merchandise for frozen, it's always the same two shots of elsa and her sister side by side holding hands.

I'd personally love a trans protagonist in a movie, but if hollywood or disney made a movie with it, it would always have to be propaganda, instead.
>>
>>6345773
Fuck. I bet Taylor Swift is finally going to be out about her and Karlie's relationship too. Girls will start going for eachother in droves once the floodgates are opened. Guys are fucked.
>>
>>6345773
Fuck you OP and your click bait title.

No, but being honest, I enjoyed the movie very much when I first saw it and really liked Elsa. It was easy to picture her as possibly being a lesbian since her sexuality was not relevant to the plot, so it was left ambiguous.

But I'm not sure I'll like it if they actually make it official because disney will probably do it only to push an agenda and look pc. Bottom line, Elsa might come off as forced and Frozen as a whole will not be the same
>>
>>6345773
She's a dyke in my headcanon and it would be nice to have it confirmed but disney would fuck it up like they usually do >>6345984
>>
>>6345773
>She's not MtF transgirl.
Dropped. Fucking shitlords excluding us again due to cis whores.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.