[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you meet a nice guy online >tfw you click automatically
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: 200_s.gif (19 KB, 209x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
19 KB, 209x200
>tfw you meet a nice guy online
>tfw you click automatically
>tfw you spend 2 days talking to him
>tfw you feel like you're on heroin because you are talking to a qt male person that's not your best friend
>tfw he says the only reason why he actually texted you was because he thought you are a girl
>tfw your world falls apart again
>tfw you enjoy your self hate and feel like you're a fucking trap
>tfw you realize no one will ever like you
>>
>>6341049
>>tfw you realize no one will ever like you
How do you know that's true? There's no reason why you couldn't find someone. History's greatest monsters found loved ones. Now you like anime so that makes you worse but that aside I think you can do it. Have some faith in yourself.
>>
File: 1285915376177.jpg (7 KB, 178x176) Image search: [Google]
1285915376177.jpg
7 KB, 178x176
>>6341049
>I pass boohoo
Please, if what you've recounted is true, you're definitely going to find someone who will lovingly rub your bp, feed your mouth and give you head-pats.
>>
>>6341073
>Now you like anime so that makes you worse
i never actually watched anime

>>6341075
>I pass boohoo
I do, on photos im still in my boy mode 24/7 thats why i think i won't find anyone. I'm neither boy or a girl i'm a fucking mess
>>
>>6341090
>i never actually watched anime
then you're at least redeemable
>>
File: 98724387243.jpg (167 KB, 808x835) Image search: [Google]
98724387243.jpg
167 KB, 808x835
>>6341090
>I'm neither boy or a girl
Are you new here? Everyone on this board has a fetish for androgyny. You sound perfect.
>>
>>6341121
yes i am actually new on here, been reading stuff around here for few days now.
Being a 20 yo virgin who never touched another boy makes me like every single male person who says hi to me. So be careful.
>>
>>6341154
Damn son listen, 20 years old is nothing, not to mention sex with most boys is gonna be awful for a virgin. Do not just jump on the first cock you can, as hot as it may sound. Better to wait for the guy who accepts you/ wants for who you are (not what you are). I know it sounds like a fairy tale but it happens b.

Also don't try to pick up on 4chan you big loser.
>>
>>6341154
post pic?
>>
>>6341090
>I'm neither boy or a girl i'm a fucking mess

In all likelihood, a lovable mess that just needs to be told nice things and have good sex.

Why not try to confuse the hell out of everybody? Whenever I see someone down the street and I can't tell their gender, I'm amazed.
>>
>>6341436
NO OP DON'T DO IT
>>
>>6341443
srsly don't
>>
>>6341411
i agree with everything you say, if i wanted to jump on a dick i'd do it a long time ago but sadly that's not my thing. It's just that i'm sick of being in the same situation all the time
>talking to someone
>that person thinks im a girl
>as soon as they realize im not they leave

thats how my every connection with boys end.

>>6341154
why would i?

>>6341436
i dont think u would be amazed if you've seen me but i get you're point. I'm amazed tho when someone can look the way they want.
>>
File: trump-kun.jpg (44 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
trump-kun.jpg
44 KB, 500x357
>>6341090
>i'm a fucking mess
Yes you are.

OP is a waste.
OP is a big fat mistake.
>>
>>6341443
i wont

>>6341468
ayy senpai don't bother
>>
>>6341457
Just tell them what you are when you start talking to them. That way they won't leave when they feel deceived.
>>
>>6341491
>Just tell them what you are when you start talking to them. That way they won't leave when they feel deceived.

i never EVER tried to hide it, like i always tell them right away im a dude. They just assume i'm a girl by the way i look, i mean thats my fault too.
>>
>>6341436
DON'T DO IT
>>
>>6341507

Are you sure you want to be a grill?

It sounds like you're okay being both-and-neither, you're just bummed nobody's been into you yet (protip: that also happens to people that aren't traps)

are you into grills yourself too or just into boys?
>>
>>6341532
>Are you sure you want to be a grill?
yeah it's just not easy to do it here where i am from. I'm bummed because idk why'd anyone date me
>not on hrt
>have no idea when and how will i start transitioning in the future

Why'd someone like me instead of a girl who already got her shit together? You see i feel like gays won't like me because i'm not masculine and guys who are into trans people won't like me because i'm not feminine enough.
>>
>>6341049
DUDE

then stop that shit

stop pretending you're someone you're not and learn to love yourself
>>
>>6341605
so you're telling me what?
to cut my hair short, try to be masculine and realize that'd be a living hell?
>>
>>6341605
btw i'm perfectly happy with the way i look right now
>>
>>6341611
no

i'm saying accept what you are

but first you need to accept what god gave you

and if you still feel like you were dealt the wrong hand then i'm sure god will love you no matter what

just relax and take a deep breath is all i'm saying
>>
In what context did you meet them online? Eh
>>
>>6341651
chat app, he didnt check my description and photo closely obvy
>>
>>6341049
>2 days talking to him
>tfw you feel like you're on heroin because you are talking to a qt male person

Jesus, don't ever try actual heroin. With your thrill threshold this low it's a wonder you haven't died of tachycardia after drinking a glass of milk.

Anyway, good on you for getting the lesson out of the way early: men are shitheads. Give it another 10-15 years and some of them will be somewhat less shitheaded.
>>
>meet qt trap in class
>make eachother laugh
>talk online
>tell them i want to try again with my ex rather than start something with them
8 years later I JUST realized they weren't necessarily attracted to me sexually, we maybe were just getting along well as two friends, one of which just liked acting like a girl but wasn't in turn attracted to males

sorry OP, kind of unrelated to your post, but have the bump
>>
>>6341693
>Give it another 10-15 years and some of them will be somewhat less shitheaded.

yeeeeezzzus this helped a lot
>>
>>6341711
>one of which just liked acting like a girl but wasn't in turn attracted to males

wish i was into girls, i wouldnt want a husbando rn
>>
>>6341619
If you're happy with the way you look, that's great!
Keep at it, try to play to your strengths and avoid your weaknesses.

>Why'd someone like me instead of someone else?

Looking for reasons why anybody is into anybody doesn't lead to anywhere. Even less so if you're thinking in comparative terms.

There's a few interrelated stuff I dearly wish I had understood when I was your age:

-Neediness scares everyone away.
-Nobody owes you sex or affection.
-Comparing yourself to others leads to nothing good (unless they inspire you to improve yourself).
-Jealousy hurts yourself more than anyone else.
-Doing stuff to win people's hearts (or other bodyparts) is pretty much useless and alienating
-Just do whatever feels right and do it honestly. If people like you better for it, jolly good; if they like you worse, they can take a hike.

>i feel like gays won't like me because i'm not masculine and guys who are into trans people won't like me because i'm not feminine enough.
Look for bi boys and girls, they're more likely to be into you regardless of apparent gender and whatever you're packing as long as they find you cute. Try to broaden your scope without lowering your standards. You never know where you'll find someone cute who's into you .

Cheer up, kid, you'll find someone.
>>
>>6341567
> gays won't like me because I'm not masculine

Some won't, but there are certainly guys that will. Find someone you like and be yourself anon. Self hate only brings you farther from that goal.
>>
>>6341742
Yes, this "love yourself, be yourself" shit sounds like utter drivel but

it's actually goddamn freaking true.

It's just something that's impossible to intellectually understand, it can only be DONE.
>>
>>6341735
>Cheer up, kid, you'll find someone.
thank you guys for being there when my actual friends arent. i hope you're right.

>>6341742
>Find someone you like and be yourself anon
apparently whenever i like someone that person won't even talk to me.

>>6341755
I KNOW RIGHT!
it took me so many years to realize what's going on and what i wanna do with myself, it also took some time to accept it and learn how to love it, but somehow feels like im the only one who loves it.
>>
File: 62e.jpg (24 KB, 334x372) Image search: [Google]
62e.jpg
24 KB, 334x372
>>6341468
Op's a mess.
>>
>>6341797
>I KNOW RIGHT!
>it took me so many years

Gee, you say that with 20; I'm 9 years your senior, have it easier and I'm still figuring shit out.

You're clever kid, you rule, you just got your spirits down :)

>apparently whenever i like someone that person won't even talk to me.

Well that's shit but most people have their fair share (or more) of unrequited crushes.

Just stop expecting them to reciprocate and try not to delude yourself.

Confess, get rejected, forget about them or keep being friends. That's the script.

Eventually someone will subvert it on the spot or think about it and come back to you.

But probably you have figured that out already :D
>>
>>6341049
I like you anon.
>>
>>6341871
>Gee, you say that with 20; I'm 9 years your senior, have it easier and I'm still figuring shit out.
ayyy tomodachi when it comes to figuring-life-shit-out im a ruin so i get you!
>Well that's shit but most people have their fair share (or more) of unrequited crushes.
i know now i feel bad for whining on here but still, i feel like it's not easy for me to meet people but hey i guess we all have it the same.
Thanks once again you're super cute and made me so much better.

>>6341881
OP sends u luv
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.