[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realize this board is mostly trannies? Too many
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3
File: 82f.jpg (739 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
82f.jpg
739 KB, 2448x3264
When did you realize this board is mostly trannies? Too many fucking /mtfg/ threads.
>>
>>6340776
i thought this board was created for trannies
>>
>>6340776
REMOVE THE 'T' FROM LGBT
>>
i remember a strawpoll that showed
50% mtf
33% dudes who like dudes
17% everyone else
>>
Beibg gay, lesbian and bisexual is normie as fuck and they go to reddit. Transgender people are still seen as taboo by society so they gravitate to sites like 4chan.
>>
>>6340776
LMAO! Go cry to your mommie, faggot.
>>
>>6341059
> namefag
> LMAO!
Not even the holiest of minority status' can protect you.
Yes you are being threatened.
Fly little snowflake.
Fly.
>>
>>6340786
It wasn't but of course trannies have to make everything about themselves
>>
>>6340776
Shut up, hon.
>>
Where else are people who are socially alienated from their peers, uncomfortable with themselves and not as obnoxious as a tumblrina going to go other than 4chan?
>>
>>6341082
It was though, it was made as a containment board for trannies more than anything gayfags had /hm/
>>
The board is already slow, the only thing keeping it moving is trannies. Its either dead board or trannies, you choose
>>
>>6341132
>GAYFAGS

Nowhere else than 4chan could such a term be coined or make sense.

Great work, anon.
>>
>>6341144
Go away newfag

Fag means fellow on 4chan, Newfag, oldfag, gayfag, straightfag,
>>
>>6341153
>fellow
Kill yourself
>>
>>6340776
Because this is the tranny board, retard.
You're welcome to leave if it triggers you too much.

>>6340881
>no one cares
>procceeds to shitpost and whine about how much trannies trigger them
also
>ballon boobs
Sorry you flunked out of highschool before you learned how hormones work.

>>6341082
It's literally the tranny containment board, newfag.

>>6341332
Stay mad newfag.
>>
>>6340776
>too many mtfg threads

Youre an absolute moron
>>
>>6341153

Oh hello incredible moron. I hope you're having a fine day making your two neurons spark and not forgetting how to breathe.

My previous comment (>>6341144) was actually appreciative of 4chan capacity for jargon, and I already came to 4chan some ~10 years ago.

In any case I'm a rusty oldfag, not a newfag.

I'd wager you're deeply autistic, but I'm not a qualified psychiatrist, so please seek a second opinion.
>>
>>6340776

wait, what the FUCK did you guys do to chris-chan?
>>
>>6342027
You've missed some things apparently.
>>
>>6341541
Butthurt tranny detected with my mental illness radar
>>
>>6341541
Those burns are not as bad as your fashion sense.
>>
>>6343320
>criticizes others "burns"
>followed up with *the* lamest fucking "burn" ever

i cringed
>>
>>6343351
K
>>
I only come here to flirt with MtF's
>>
>>6343392
Man'lady
>>
>>6343370
dont worry sir, people embarrass themselves all the time its just part of life
>>
>>6343416
K
>>
Men with autism are drawn to 4chan.
>>
File: Legbus.jpg (379 KB, 1600x1163) Image search: [Google]
Legbus.jpg
379 KB, 1600x1163
>>6340808
>REMOVE THE 'T' FROM LGBT
>>
>>6345353
Trannies have something worse than autism
>>
>>6343300
>whining about mental illness on /lgbt/
LLLOOOLLL
where do you think you are, newfag?

>>6343320
>u dress dumb cus I say so!
wow, straight to the burn-ward, how will I ever recover!?
>>
>>6346175
K
>>
>>6340776
of course it is, only men use 4chan anyway :^)
>>
>split /lgbt/ to /lgb/ and /t/
>Everyone happy

To bad moot is a twat and it would never happened

All the gays on this sits hangout at /hm/
>>
>>6340776
A lot of transgender folks are batshit crazy, but if you don't have at least a bit of solidarity for our queer brothers and sisters in the wrong clothes, then you probably don't belong here.
>>
>>6348693
Well it is a mental illness after all
>>
>>6348722
I'd say if they get their balls and dicks cut off then it's mental illness, or at least a person having such dysphoria towards their own genitals. But if they just cross dress and act like the opposite gender than the one that aligns with their sex, then who are you to judge? You being one who posts on the homosexuality and transgenderism wing of a Sri Lankan imageboard.
>>
>>6348735
Im actually a pretty perfectly moral person so I feel fine judging others.
>>
>>6348770
What then, to you, makes faggotry not a mental illness but transgenderism IS?
>inb4 naturalistic fallacy
>>
>>6348778
Faggotry has been around for thousands of years, while transgenderism and lesbianism has been around for only a few hundred
>>
>>6348782
Just posted about this in another thread. But read about Edo period Japan or Native American tribes with their "Two Spirits". At this point it's obvious you're talking out of your ass about transgenderism and know very little about it, at least in a historical context, yet you still like to shit talk trannies on here, most likely because they've cyberbullied you. Just turn off your shit-mired iPad next time they do that, bb.
>>
>>6348678
you mean asian moot right
>>
File: 151.jpg (21 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
151.jpg
21 KB, 600x500
>>6348802
U mirin my iPad?
>>
>>6340776
We've been requesting a trap/trans board for several years. For some reason moot found it necessary to disregard widespread userbase requests for a specific home for all the trap hordes, and instead made retarded shit like /r9k/, /mlp/, /s4s/, /3/ and 20 boards for Anime.
>>
>>6349893
You trannies aren't so special that you need your own board
>>
>>6348782
Mate, the Greeks were well aware of transgender people. The myth of Hermaphroditus and Salmacis is thousands of years old.
>>
>>6341078
You fucking newfag, that's a tripfag.
>>
>>6351137
And the bronies were?
>>
>>6348678
Just drop the lgb, much simpler.
>>
>>6351137
>what is a containment board
thanks for playing, newfag retard
>>
>>6340776
>dislikes the fact that there are so many trans thread
>makes yet another trans thread
calm the fuck down and take your prozac.
>>
>>6351569
Yes. Bronies are literally more special than trannies
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.