[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Be MtF > Be in college > I can pass really well, so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
> Be MtF
> Be in college
> I can pass really well, so I can make friends and don't get stares.
> Still be terrified of being found out as trans
> See there is a "support group" thing for trans people. They flier says they help you get used to college life. I decide to go.

>Mfw is filled with Die Cis Scum types, they only talk about patriarchy and cishet privilegee and one of them actually has a white male tears mug.

The only think I really want is to have a boyfriend and be happy. But I feel I have nothing in common with those people. Heck, when I mentioned my current (social) goal was to have a heteronormative relationship, they just looked at me like I was crazy.
>>
>>6340436
That's a bummer. Be well, OP. If you pass you are already on the right path. I hope you find a man who can appreciate you.
>>
>>6340436
yep thats why we are all on 4 chan now... It's a lonely place out there with no one to relate to. I have the same feelings as you and pass as well maybe we could be friends?
>>
>itt: how closeted people who dwell on the internet and write stories to cope think passing life is and how stereotypes shape that mindset

Life is a lot simpler than you think. I had an 'heteronormative' (lmfao) boyfriend two months into HRT and outing is a non-issue when you take precautions to actually meet people and not be an easy to pick on outcast.

Tumblr buzzwords and /pol/ stereotypes are surprisingly uncommon in real life despite what the internet says, if that's what prevents you from transitioning/leaving the house.
>>
>>6340460
>Tumblr buzzwords and /pol/ stereotypes are surprisingly uncommon in real life despite what the internet says, if that's what prevents you from transitioning/leaving the house.
*hissss!!* How, hero?! How did you find the ancient words that banish me back to my dimension?! *howls*

*disappears into thin air*

*4chan begins to collapse around me...*
>>
>>6340605
*Unsheathes katana*
nothing personal kid
>>
>>6340436
>when I mentioned my current (social) goal was to have a heteronormative relationship, they just looked at me like I was crazy.

If you do that on /mtfg/ they will either try to convert or witch hunt you because you're not on their dating pool.
>>
>>6340436
Same situation as you. I pass very well. Only clocked by those that know what they're looking for. I get hit on a lot but the guys always leave when I tell them about my "trans past". All I want is a normal loving hetero relationship but as a transsexual that seems almost impossible to find :(

I know I could find something in the kink or alt community but I'm just not into all that nonsense. 4chan is as out of the norm as I get. I'm sporty, fitness obsessed, and even if I say it myself pretty hot but I think I've got more chance of winning the lottery than getting married to a nice right winger who values health, fitness etc
>>
>>6340743
>nice
>right winger
Choose one.
>>
>>6340743
>wanting to get married to fascist scum
Also I know a ton of trannies who are married. They also don't have a bug up their ass.
>>
>>6340673
*personnel
>>
>>6340817
*leaks blood from blade*
>>
>>6340460
So you're saying it's not that hard to pass in real life as long as you don't act like a total retard. Being serious cause I've been on HRT since 18 (20 now) and I get called ma'am in boimode, but have never left the house in girlmode.
>>
>>6340436
But how can you be happy if you can't come to terms with your victimhood and find out the true path to happiness is hating people based on their gender, skin color and sexuality?
>>
>>6340943
Try finger painting with menstral blood
>MtF
Ebay. Don't pussy out now dicktraitor
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.