[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm interested in your opinion on this subject /lgbt/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 17
File: trans-athlete-e1465170899310.jpg (60 KB, 650x389) Image search: [Google]
trans-athlete-e1465170899310.jpg
60 KB, 650x389
I'm interested in your opinion on this subject /lgbt/.

>Transgender Teen Boy Dominates Girl Track Meet – Girls Rightfully Lash Out

>A teen boy, that self-identifies as a girl, was allowed to compete in a girls’ state championships in Alaska. The boy, Nattaphon Wangyot, dominated the competition and will advance to the finals with All-State Honors In Girls Track And Field. The decision to let the student, that is biologically a male, compete in girls’ sports has caused an uproar in the community. An organized protest to prevent teen girls from competing against students that are biologically male has been launched in response.

http://americanmilitarynews.com/2016/06/transgender-teen-boy-dominates-girl-track-meet-girls-rightfully-lash-out/
>>
>>6339304
Women are butthurt over a man. Is this even news?
>>
>>6339317
Insightful.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 561x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 561x327
Lets get the facts straight

We're talking about an 18 year old ftm on hormones that took 5th place in a 3A high school track event (anything below 5A is a tiny school and not competitive for most scholarships)

She showers alone with her own bathroom while a couch stands guard.

There is literally nothing to see here, ftms aren't competing on a high level against women anywhere, they are actually at a disadvantage against the top women as the drugs keep their Testosterone levels below an average woman, while top world class athletes have highly elevated testosterone levels, sometimes as high as a males (some Olympic competitors have been tested this high)
>>
>>6339326
Granted that was kneejerk.

Probably she shouldn't have been let to compete. Men are generally physically superior, that's just the case of things. Even though she identifies as female, especially at that young age the disparity in strength from having a male body puts her at an advantage over the regular girls.

It's tough though because you have the opposite problem if a ftm person who was on testosterone wanted to compete with the girls as well. But I think trans people shouldn't be excluded from sport.
>>
>>6339353
Mtf*
>>
>>6339354
That's the thing, if you have to compete with your birthday while on hormones, then this girl has to go with the men, but ftms on T have to be allowed to compete against other women

And then it wouldn't line up with college and pro sports, which allow transwomen on around two years hrt compete in most cases
>>
Absurd. This individual developed as a biological male for most of his/her life and, as a consequence, acquired a stronger skeletal frame and greater muscle mass. Simply castrating oneself and administering estrogen doesn't undo the strength and fortitude conferred by past androgen exposure.

To place him in competition with females is a cruel, lopsided joke.
>>
>>6339353
> She showers alone with her own bathroom while a couch stands guard.
> couch stands guard
>>
>>6339304
>Nattaphon Wangyot
>brown person
desu the real problem is we allow the physically superior brown races compete in white competitions, it's madness
>>
>>6339304

It doesn't report whether Wangyot is on puberty blockers, only that she technically doesn't have to be. But I imagine she is if that is her picture. It's also not like she placed at the top of the dog pile either, which she would if she let testosterone ravage her body. I see nothing wrong with this assuming she really is on puberty blockers. Just conservashits trying to stir up controversy where there is none.
>>
>>6339368

Female-to-male transsexuals should not compete against females -- greater changes occur to females in response to testosterone than to males in response to estrogen. A female-to-male being maintained on 100 mg of testosterone per week will be substantially stronger than her former peers.
>>
>>6339370
>To place him in competition with females is a cruel, lopsided joke.

At least women are starting to admit they're objectively weak and slow.
>>
>>6339386
So what's the solution? No trans people are allowed to be athletes?
>>
>>6339353
So its all about testosterone and not about individual skills?
>>
>>6339385
>she
>>
>>6339400
Trans should compete in mens sports if you are being reasonable in a transexual accepting world, but you want to be truly logical and follow the logic that "men and woman are equal" there shouldn't be any separation of sexes in sports, everyone should compete in the same events, lets see how you like your equality then.
>>
>>6339420
There's not a ton of skill involved in running track. Sure you have to know how to run well, but it's mostly just your physique. Even as a trans kid, she's a good bit taller than the other girls. That alone is a big advantage.

But also it's possible the other girls just weren't very good and the trans kid would lose at larger competitions. Being fast at a tiny school in buttfuck Alaska is different from being good in nationwide competition.
>>
>>6339425
Yes she. That's how transgender works. Sexist piece of shit.
>>
transolympics would be interesting
>>
>>6339439
So you support male to female trans to participate in every female sports?
>>
>>6339426
> everyone should compete in the same events, lets see how you like your equality then.

I actually legitimately agree with this and think it's what this whole trans people competing issue should bring us. It's maybe a tougher uphill battle for sports like US football or basketball where player size is really important.

But things like soccer, baseball, track and field etc I think gender should be taken out of the equation entirely. Just let people compete and the best players win.

But that's also coming from someone who finds all of sporting a little silly and the importance people put on it kind of absurd. So whatever.
>>
>>6339453
See >>6339457
That's what I'd like to see, yeah.

For the time being though there should be a time frame involved. That runs the risk of someone just transitioning (or saying they are) to win against what they think is easier competition. But if there's a two year (or whatever) time frame that they've had to be living as their new gender before competing that would work.

Ultimately getting rid of caring about gender in sports at all should be the goal in my opinion. Just like getting rid of caring about gender in most ways. Bring on the gender fluid revolution!
>>
>>6339453
yes its fucking bs how society tries to exclude trans people from fucking everything when we are just like any other person. My physique is within cis female dimensions and there are plenty of cis females whose pshysique are within "male ranges" in sports yet no one fucking complains. People are just obsessed with the chromosome shit like they did with intersex people in the olympics.
>>
You shouldn't let transwomen compete with cis women. That's just dumb. It is obvious that there's a difference and they are not 100% the same.
>>
>>6339457
>>6339465
That would mean the end of females (real ones) participation in any kind of competitive sport, if you truly believe that a female can compete with a male that evolved to be stronger, faster and more resistant for millions of years you are in a great need of some education.
>>
>>6339511
You are are in need of some eduction regarding how human development works in transwomen when they transtition before puberty and also alot of transwomen have weak male development to begin with.
>>
>>6339511
For some sports like the ones I mentioned, sure. But there's no reason why men and women can't compete in things like baseball, tennis and gold there's no reason for the split. All it does currently is put women's sports in their own, lesser league.
>>
>>6339537
>But there's no reason why men and women can't compete
Yes there is, men are stronger in every aspect, do you believe that baseball and tennis don't require force?

>>6339528
So testosterone changes DNA now? you are truly deluded, no ammount of chemicals will change the bone structure and muscular mass distribution.
>>
>>6339546
wow you are so retarded. chromosomes don't affect how you develop, Fucking hormones do you dingus.
>>
>>6339537
It's not that simple. Serena Williams one of the top female performers in tennis would place in the 300s in male tennis.
>>
>>6339556
What regulates hormone production in glandular cells?
>>
>>6339556
YOU CAN NOT GROW A FEMALE BONE STRUCTURE BY TAKING HORMONES

I really hope you are a troll, there can't be people this retarded, this can't be real, please let it not be real.
>>
File: ronda-rousey-main.xxxlarge_2x.jpg (522 KB, 1472x1870) Image search: [Google]
ronda-rousey-main.xxxlarge_2x.jpg
522 KB, 1472x1870
>>6339502
>and they are not 100% the same.

No one is 100% the same. That's why there's competition.
>>
>>6339582
You can if you start before puberty.
>>
>>6339582
if you take female hormones while in the womb, wouldn't the body develop a female bone structure?
checkmate atheists
>>
>>6339568
what causes intersex disorders? what causes transsexualism? hmm I wonder...
>>
>>6339546
>do you believe that baseball and tennis don't require force?

Of course they do, but it's not the only or even most important thing. I see unisex softball being played in the park near my house every weekend and no one seems upset about it.

But also like I say I find sports and the importance put on them a little silly.

>>6339562
Interesting. Do you have a source on that? Or is it off the top of your head.
>>
File: w_030.png (612 KB, 1119x1600) Image search: [Google]
w_030.png
612 KB, 1119x1600
>>6339446
Ayo hol' up

I feel you on the real me but lemme stop u there

>Transgender
>working

pick 1
>>
>>6339597
>checkmate atheists
What does that have to do with atheism? That's just biology.
>>
>>6339616
0/10 that's some weak shit.
>>
>>6339595
No, you can't, you can under develop but you will still have a male frame and distribution.

>>6339617
Its a joke retard

.>>6339609
>Of course they do, but it's not the only or even most important thing. I see unisex softball being played in the park near my house every weekend and no one seems upset about it.
Now i now you are trolling.
>>
>>6339617
it's a meme you dip.
>>
>>6339634
>Now i now you are trolling.

How is that supposed to be trolling?

You're the one apparently filling the thread with with shitty "jokes" >>6339597 Is this whole thread just you trolling?
>>
>>6339587
Of course but transwomen are biologically somewhere between men and women. In just about any respect there is no reason to treat them differently but they're slower and weaker than men while also being stronger and faster than most women. They have an unfair advantage as far as physical activities go. The entire reason sports segregate by genders is because women can't keep up.
>>
>>6339634
how do you explain androgen insensitivity then. Just stfu idiot.
>>
>>6339609
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/wimbledon/10148431/Wimbledon-2013-Serena-Williams-could-only-beat-men-ranked-in-the-300s-not-Andy-Murray-says-Jeff-Tarango.html
>>
>>6339650
>The entire reason sports segregate by genders
>segregate by genders
>genders
REEE CHECK UR PRIVALAAAGEEE SHIITTTLOORRRRRDDD
>>
>>6339599
Before we continue how much do you know about cellular biology? Do you know how how hormones actually influence cellular activity?
>>
>>6339304
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chIa2McOtgI
>>
>>6339692
lol thanks, that's actually pretty funny. I thought 300 was just something pulled out of your ass.
>>
>>6339708
Whatever, sexes, happy? The lingo is difficult to follow sometimes.
>>
>>6339736
>whatever
>lingo
>implying there are only two sexes
typical cis reaction to being shown the error of its ways
RESPECT THE PRONOUNS
>>
>>6339634

>No, you can't, you can under develop but you will still have a male frame and distribution.

Meet Jackie Green. Tranny who got estrogen at 13.
>>
>>6339726
I know that hormones are the main influence for cells. And that chemistry pretty much dictates everything. Placing chromosomes as the end all be all is just ignorant. Scientists already know that and sex chromosomes shouldn't even be called that it's a shame that you don't.

heres and interesting read for you.
http://www.newstatesman.com/future-proof/2015/02/sex-isn-t-chromosomes-story-century-misconceptions-about-x-y
>>
>>6339758
"She" would still destroy any biological woman in a sporting competition though. That's what this is about.
>>
>>6339776
Actually if you went on the moans at 12-13 that's a different story. Later and I would agree.
>>
>>6339758
>Meet Jackie Green. Tranny who got estrogen at 13.
And that has the bone structure of a male, what is your point?
>>
>>6339609
>>6339735
Serena actually did play a male, a fat smoker and she got BTFO
>>
>>6339783
im done... im just so done.
>>
>>6339783
Most of the major differentiations between male and female bone structure occurs during puberty. Bone structure and development is heavily affected by sex hormones during that phase. Whatever physical advantages a fully developed bio male would have over a bio female are heavily diminished because she did not experience a male puberty.
>>
>>6339759
Nothing in that article disputed what I said. There are variations of genes and X/Y isn't the end all be all, but ultimately hormone production and responses still depend on the genes present in a particular cell.
>>
>>6339821
>heavily diminished
Thats the key word, like i said before, under developed maybe, female bone structure impossible.

Any male born person with equal training to female born woman will dominate and destroy any opponent in any sport, no matter how many hormones they take.
>>
File: 1333044910091.jpg (41 KB, 445x488) Image search: [Google]
1333044910091.jpg
41 KB, 445x488
>>6339794
It's your fault trying to engage in actual logical discussion with a sexist woman. Nothing you could have said would have made it any different.

>>6339786
pic related
>>
>>6339453
Reminder that every time there is whinging about it it turns out that the dominant MTF is actually fairly shit.

She's competing at a relatively low level, that MMA fighter happens to be ranked ridiculously low and just be at the top of a relatively shit ranking; Renee Richards never made it to the top ten in the women's US open.
>>
>>6339830
>Nothing you could have said would have made it any different.
Maybe backing up crazy baseless statements with peer reviewed studies about the subject would, show me a doctor watching an xray of a trannie and saying that it looks like a woman and i will accept that you can magically modify the DNA of someone by taking hormones.
>>
>>6339829
>Any male born person with equal training to female born woman will dominate and destroy any opponent in anything, no matter how many hormones they take.

ftfy
>>
File: 1441551505340.jpg (23 KB, 152x254) Image search: [Google]
1441551505340.jpg
23 KB, 152x254
>>6339758
>Meet Jackie Green
Is she pre-op? If so then I'd really like to meet her
>>
>>6339833
Yeah dude, females send other females to the hospital every day.
>>
>>6339842
>t. I know nothing about MMA

>>6339839
That actually hardly ever happens. There have been a few mtf athletes and they're usually at the top of the lower tiers. Cis women still pretty much dominate.
>>
>>6339837
You're so mad lol.
>>
>>6339837
You're a complete idiot with no awareness of how trans people ended up being allowed in sports competition in the first place. I weep for whatever kids you raise, for they will only know stupidity.
>>
>>6339304
my opinion is that if an AMAB wasn't consistently on anti-androgens from onset of puberty, they can't fairly compete in women's sports.

and yeah i'm MtF myself too, it's just stupid.

as much as i don't like Jenner, at least they competed in the right biosex bracket.
>>
>>6339826
but none of that matters when you are on HRT is my entire point.
>>
>>6339840

Got SRS at 16 and has a boyfriend. You'll have to go after Jazz Jennings since she apparently isn't enthusiastic about SRS. She's still not on estrogen though.
>>
>>6339865
>t. muh feelz trump current science
>>
>>6339850
Thats a great response my feminist friend, when all else fails fall back to feelings, is the tactic new?

>>6339853
So, no proper study then? another feelings based response, how odd.
>>
>>6339853
>how trans people ended up being allowed in sports competition
(((articles))) were written
>>
>>6339873
>none of that matters when you are on HRT is my entire point.
Is that is your entire point, then your point is invalid.
>>
File: 1182825850646.jpg (67 KB, 514x549) Image search: [Google]
1182825850646.jpg
67 KB, 514x549
>>6339886
>Thats a great response my feminist friend,
Wait what? I think we got our streams crossed. I am very far from being a feminist. Whatever though, this thread is getting hard to follow but so full of lulz I don't want to stop.
>>
>>6339884
>t. likes to drop the 'science' word without citing relevant papers
>>
>>6339897
>I am very far from being a feminist
You're making that very hard to believe.
>>
>>6339897
Sorry i got you confused, its usually feminists that always fall back to feelings when they can't maintain a proper conversation.
This tactic of "LOL U MAD" is too old, you gave up because you can't back up your ignorant ideas and are now claiming to be trolling, very sad.
>>
>>6339893
are you retarded? When you take HRT you pretty much prevent your natural biology from developing and thus start a female development pathway due to the HRT. Like i said chemistry controls everything chromosomes are not controlling because if it was wouldn't it prevent that much estrogen and anti androgens from working? No because we are human and that is how chemicals work for everyone no matter female or male. Chemicals are the end all be all in this case.
>>
>>6339912
there are more than just a few hormones that determine "female development"

therapy or euthanasia works best for these individuals
>>
>>6339918
can you inform me then.
>>
>>6339912
>are you retarded? When you take HRT you pretty much prevent your natural biology
Nope, you can prevent full development, but you still have a MALE under developed body, like i said before, show me a real doctor watching a trannie xray and saying that it is a female body.
>>
File: 2a1.gif (22 KB, 207x145) Image search: [Google]
2a1.gif
22 KB, 207x145
>>6339910
This is me >>6339830
You think I'm a feminist? lol. I'm mostly just making fun of OP's butthurt over girls being shit at sports.
>>
>>6339908
>t. I demand sources but won't provide any
>>
>>6339931
im sure it happens.
>>
>>6339920
yeah. "female development" is started in the womb and gives the human fetus female gonads

if you missed that stage, it's never really going to be "female" development, but a modified male development
>>
>>6339945
t. The one who was claiming to be on the side of science whereas anon was just stating an opinion.
>>
>>6339498
>My physique is within cis female dimensions

Doubtful, but we'll just assume it is. How about your bone density, your joint structure, your muscle distribution??
The only part of your body that isn't male is your brain, and as such you should not be allowed to compete against women in physical sports.
>>
>>6339955
cells are malleable and can change.
>>
>>6339969
>The only part of your body that isn't male is your brain
the mind, actually. the brain is obviously a male brain (albeit subjected to intense chemical wash)
>>
>>6339969
all that stuff you mentioned changes on HRT and even before I didnt have much to begin with.
>>
>>6339981
>cells are malleable and can change.
can they change into ovaries and a womb?
>>
>>6339990
no but you can remove them and HRT simulates having ovaries. reproductive organs have very little in contributing to how ur body develops its the hormones that they produce which like i said HRT.
>>
>>6339969
I'm 5'7"
>How about your bone density, your joint structure, your muscle distribution??
??? Estrogen affects bone density and muscle distribution?
>>
>>6339969
>your joint structure
BWHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
>>
>>6339990
unfortunately a womb takes a lifetime of development.

anyway, frankenscience has identified genes responsible for gonadal differentiation and have experimented on adult mice in deactivating a couple of them to make gonads produce the opposite type of gamete.

and other frankenscience is researching how to grow sexual anatomy using stem cells and the (presumably transgender person's) donor DNA (with relevant genes activated/deactivated beforehand) to grow a person's own transplant sex organs.
>>
>>6340006
right, so you DON'T start female development, since that would be to develop the reproductive organs. I wasn't saying the organs caused development.
a simulation is not reality
>>
>>6339989
>Joint structure changes on HRT

Yeah, no. Do you actually believe that your joints and bones somehow magically morph into a new shape?

Your lack of rational thinking is just further reinforcing the narrative that all trans people are just normal people with a mental illness.
>>
>>6340022
other than that a baby with male reproductive organs and female reproductive organs are the same until puberty hits and what regulates puberty? hormones also simulate wasnt a good word because HRT is bioidentical.
>>
>>6339931
>Nope, you can prevent full development

That's the point. The physical advantages males have over females are gained during puberty and reach their peak in adulthood. She wouldn't have those advantages. HRT would have caused her bone structure and muscularity to develop along a female pattern. Males and females don't come out of the womb with wide hips or broad shoulders. Those are secondary sex traits developed during puberty.
>>
>>6340042
>other than that a baby with male reproductive organs and female reproductive organs are the same until puberty
nigger what
>>
>>6340027
HRT does affect that at a young age how do you ignore this. Also like I said my development was weak shit.
>>
>>6339886
>another feelings based response,
you maaaad
>>
>>6340051
the issue is secondary sex traits do not start until puberty and primary sex traits are irrelevent in how people identify males and females. especially when it comes to sports.
>>
>>6339982
>obviously a male brain
>tfw people spew nonsense this much
>>
>>6340046
Preventing full development isn't equal to having a female body, you will still have male body and an advantage will full training compared to a real female.
>>
>>6339911
>you gave up because you can't back up your ignorant ideas and are now claiming to be trolling, very sad.
you sound like the pinnacle of sophistication. If only they knew your true brilliance!
>>
>>6340068
run a genetic test on the brain tissue. what sex would it be?
>>
>>6340063
there are many differences. although i can imagine why you aren't allowed around children to observe said differences
>>
>>6340080
It's a brain you fucking idiot, aside from a rare few structures that are going to be differentiated it's mostly the same.

Oh right you still think the 23rd pair has anything to do with sex. Come back when you can bring more than HS level bio to the table.
>>
>>6340086
LOL
sorry charlie
you're a dude
>>
>>6340086
>you still think the 23rd pair has anything to do with sex.
are you saying the 23rd pair has nothing to do with sex determination?
>>
>>6340084
ok child molester
>>
>>6340110
said the tragically sick pervert fetishist
>>
>>6340103
not them but of course the 23rd pair does.
but it's not the only one that does.
>>
>>6340122
and? did you see the greentext and what it
>implies
?
hmmmm? did you, o wise one?
>>
>>6339353
its still dumb to compete. I would never compete with women. If I was a woman I could easily be a professionla athlete in almost anything women do
>>
>>6340150
it implies that that anon doesn't know what they're on about
i know
i was just interjecting with my unsolicited remark
>>
>>6340167
Well she was 8216 nation wide for high school women after hrt, take it for two years, compete legally, and be the first trans woman ever to be a professional anything. Best we've had was an I sanctioned semi pro fighter and a crossfiter
>>
>>6340072
Whether or not they have a "female body" is irrelevant. The point is that secondary sex traits gained during puberty are what give males a physical advantage over females. What physical advantages would a trans girl that never went through male puberty have over an athletic female that went through her natural puberty?

>advantage will full training compared to a real female.

There are very few to no cases examining whether this is true or not. Show me a case where a fully trained trans girl, that received HRT at the onset of puberty and gonadectomy at adulthood, competed and won because she had an unfair physical advantage over a cis girl with an equal level of skill and training.
>>
>>6339457
This would literally make 90%+ of sports 50 male to 1 female dominated, with women never winning anything.

Somehing this stupid can trully only come from somebody who knows nothing about sport, biology or anatomy.
>>
>ITT people mad that some transgirl got 8,216th in the nation at a track event while on hrt

I'm kinda glad though, because people don't care about women's sports, let alone a 3A track meet in rural Alaska.
>>
>>6340191
i know
i was just being a dick
>>
>>6340213
Ofcourse you don't see it how many trannies have transitioned in the last 20 yrs before their puberty to conduct such a study?

Also this seems like it would be hard to determine.

Soo a smb whk went into puberty at 10 and transitioned at 11 can't compete because had 1 year of male puberty, but smb else who started at 12 but would have started puberty at 14 can?

Life ain't fair kids. Trannies shouldn't compete in female sports. tehy can try in male, but they have no chance in winning anyway.
>>
>>6340254
Where can ftms compete?
With men too? Why is it fair that they can't compete with women when the greatest Olympic runners tend to have male levels of testosterone?
>>
>>6340219
>This would literally make 90%+ of sports 50 male to 1 female dominated, with women never winning anything.

I'm okay with that. Already no one pays attention to women's sports. At least this way the odd time a woman is good enough to compete with men she'll get the proper recognition.
>>
>>6340266
Male and female genetics are a range.

Top females, scrape the bottom of males competatively.

What would happen when one of the top genetic males competes in a female league?

+ Even these top females can't for various reasons beat even the lower tier professional males in their sports.

The difference between our sexes is huge. Difference per muscle differs, but on average it's 40-60%. Which is a HUGE deal.
>>
>>6340267
You know it's entirely likely that we'd NEVER seen those women actually win anything, right?

They'd be scrapping by at the bottom of those leagues.

For something like powerlifting you wouldn't even see women get out of amateur leagues, the difference is just that huge.

Even though those women would pour 10x times as much effort and dedication they'd be stuck with part timers. Female effort should be appreciated with their own leagues... Even if it doesn't yield the same results.
>>
>>6340337
i remember watching women's powerlifting in the last couple of olympics and it made me feel happy and more validated as a tranny to see women with a deeper voice than me.

on the other hand WADA are so not on the ball when they can't even test the competitors who place on the podium even when they sound like the fucking hulk.

imagine working for WADA. you know your job means fuck all and there's no point in you really being there. what a pointless organization
>>
>>6340337
You are more likely to see a unicorn shit a rainbow than see a woman win against a field of men in a male dominated sport

Aka NEVER
>>
>>6340396
Watch those too.

And even with all those hormones and roids, they can't come near challenging men.

People who claim women would do fine, have clearly never watched a sport in their life.
>>
>>6340313
>on average it's 40-60%.
It's nowhere near that for athletes
>>
So who would win: a 25 year old trans woman that's been on hormones since 12 years old, or a naturally masculine, 27 year old cis woman that has won a few matches against fully developed cis men in the lowest tier of the male league?

Both have equal amouts of training and the trans woman had SRS at 18.
>>
>>6340416
Also both are in the same height and weight range.

So, who would win? Would it be a fair fight?
>>
>>6340409
i know what we need to do.
we need to make traditionally male occupations such as construction and combat corps in the armed services, exclusively female, for at least 10'000 years.
since those are physically strenuous and risky occupations, women will begin to be selected for the same strength that gives men a natural edge thus far.
no better way to empower women imo but just you watch the number of them that claim being forced into male occupations counts as a new flavour of oppression.
>>
File: Wrestling_Becca_Swanson.jpg (83 KB, 209x314) Image search: [Google]
Wrestling_Becca_Swanson.jpg
83 KB, 209x314
>>6340410
Pretty close to that actually:

198+ Weight Class - 854 lb (387 kg) Squat

198+ Weight Class - 683 lb (310 kg) Deadlift

Male Squat Record: 1260lbs (571.5kg)

Male Deadlift record: 1025 lbs (465kg)

Even if we assume women could add a few dozen lbs, the difference is still huge.

Again, you can only say something like this out of pure ignorance.
>>
>>6340427
Better start now 12016 is far away
>>
>>6340440
That woman is an absolute beast, but even she doesn't come near the top of men.

Reality is that virtually all men could out lift her assuming they would seriously train powerlifting for a decade ans were willing to put on the weight.

People who deny our species' sexual dichotomy are morons
>>
>>6340313
What would happen if you put the top male on estrogen and made sure his T was lower then 10ng/ml consistently for two years in order to qualify?

He mighhttt still be really good, but legally he's at a disadvantage for having lower t levels then the women he's competing against
>>
>>6340167
>If I was a woman I could easily be a professionla athlete in almost anything women do

no you couldn't

shut the fuck up
>>
>>6340503
Assuming he is male.

Assuming he is average.

Assuming he had the same genetic potential as a female.

Assuming he had the drive to train his body.

Assuming that, yes. Yes he could set a few records in the female category.

But he probably a faggot that will vagitate in his basement for the rest of his life either way.
>>
>>6340488
the unspoken assumption is that at a professional or even olympic level, athletes are going to be doping one way or another.
>>
>>6340488
Look, I can't say.

However I do know that females on T don't come close to men.

I can't say for sure what would happen to a biological male in those circumstances + you are actively asking a trans person to juggle between winning and "passing".

If they take a bit less hormones, they'll do a bit better, but probably look more masculine, if they take more hormones they'll look more feminine, but perform worse.

In their cases it eill come down to if they are athletes or trans first. And if they are athletes first they might as well play with men.
>>
>>6340545
Pretty much.

Also it opens to the very real abuse of men claiming they are trans for easy titles.

Soo I'm the 50. In such and such sport, if I take a bit of hormones my ability might drop by X, but that will still make me perform better than 1. Female.

Might sound unlikely in today's society, but in one where Transgenderism is acceptable, people have done less for money

+ It already happened on the Iranian Women soccer team.
>>
>>6340539
at an international level?

women's 75 kg class in olympic weightlifting
snatch 131 kg
clean & jerk 161 kg
total 291 kg

now lets look at nationals in the states last year

77kg men class was:
snatch 136 kg
clean & jerk 171 kg
total 307 kg

keep in mind this guy is ranked #1 in his class (in USA), and was on the olympic team at one point

AND HE BARELY BEAT A WOMAN 2KG LESS THAN HIM (at international level)
>>
>>6340337
>You know it's entirely likely that we'd NEVER seen those women actually win anything, right?

Sure. But they're already being ignored because it's already assumed that the best woman in her division isn't all that good and so people just pay attention to male sports anyways. At least that way there's potential even if it's never realized.
>>
>>6340566
>Also it opens to the very real abuse of men claiming they are trans for easy titles.

this is on par with the scaremongering over bathroom politics. the overwhelmingly vast majority of cis men wouldn't get anything from pretending to be a woman.

how many cis men do you know would humiliate themselves by presenting as a woman for the duration of an athletic career just so they could get easy titles that prove jack shit?

>Iranian soccer team
but that's a theocratic third world backwater where their sporting authorities actively went out of their way to put men and trannies into the womens' team to give them an edge on the international platform.
those players aren't like, massively publicly visible sports personalities.
their kits are sporty hijabs for pete's sake.
>>
>>6340554
>Look, I can't say.
That much is obvious given that the only data given didn't actually fit your preconceptions, and that in general the level of various trans athletes is almost always lower among females than their old level among males.
>>
>>6340619
Shhhh magical male power.

It may be invisible, intangible, unprovable, poorly defined, and possess sufficient awareness and mischief to disguise its tracks when you go looking for its involvement, but... It's magical, so there.
>>
>>6340643
It built civilizations. It's hardly invisible.
>>
>>6340679
>it built civilizations
You know nothing, Jon Snow
>>
>>6340643

i mean, i just posted about how a top american male athlete can barely beat the records of russian/kazak females in a slightly lower weight class than him

and the sport in question is largely based on strength and explosiveness - which men should always destroy women in due to T E S T O S T E R O N E and frame size, etc.

but every couch potato here thinks they can keep up with professional female athletes.. if only they somehow managed to train for 15 years since childhood... yeah ;^)

>>6340679
good meme
>>
File: oh my golly goodness.gif (2 MB, 294x299) Image search: [Google]
oh my golly goodness.gif
2 MB, 294x299
>We can run just as good as men!
>But we don't want to actually run against them, that's not fair!
>>
>>6340683
I've literally never watched or read of that dragons stuff so I don't know how that is supposed to relate.

But the point is that men have done a lot of the physical work over the years. It's literally what we're bred for.
>>
File: hem532b043b42ed8.jpg (98 KB, 960x945) Image search: [Google]
hem532b043b42ed8.jpg
98 KB, 960x945
>>6340712
Anything you can you I can do better! Except, you know... anything physical. Then there's no contest and implying there could ever be fair competition is insulting.
>>
>>6340872
>tfw completely missing the point
The number of women who would be physically attracted to He-Man is literally single digit percentages. Bodybuilders are a fetish. The number of men who think it's what women want due to their own personal insecure masculinity is literally a majority.

>>6340839
>civilization is physical work
You're getting more stupid with each post.
>>
>>6340906
>The number of women who would be physically attracted to He-Man is literally single digit percentages.

What does that picture have to do with attraction? It's what the media portrays as the ideal. It's not saying "you should look like this if you want people to be attracted to you", it's saying "this what a man/woman looks like".
>>
>>6340577
lol with only a difference of what, a foot in height? and one is a complete fatty?
wow so stronk
gurl power 4eva
>>
>>6339304
>A 2010 study conducted by Dr. Pat Griffin and Helen J. Carroll titled "On the Team: Equal Opportunity For Transgender Student Athletes,” supports this conclusion.

>“According to medical experts on this issue, the assumption that a transgender girl or woman competing on a women's team would have a competitive advantage outside the range of performance and competitive advantage or disadvantage that already exists among female athletes is not supported by evidence."

Why do you think you know better than doctors?
>>
>>6340906
>civilization isn't physical work
after you geniuses are all done planning the society, how are the structures going to manifest?
divine intervention?
feeling that we want the structures really hard and then they'll appear?
discussing our intellectual ideas really hard?

you are a massive imbecile.
>>
>>6339354
>>6339304
>A 2010 study conducted by Dr. Pat Griffin and Helen J. Carroll titled "On the Team: Equal Opportunity For Transgender Student Athletes,” supports this conclusion.

>“According to medical experts on this issue, the assumption that a transgender girl or woman competing on a women's team would have a competitive advantage outside the range of performance and competitive advantage or disadvantage that already exists among female athletes is not supported by evidence."
>>
>>6340980
>On the Team: Equal Opportunity For Transgender Student Athletes
seems legit
>>
>>6340980
>>6340971
"doctors" LOL
you know you can study English and become a medical doctor, right?

you know that they award PhD's in sociology and fart studies, right?

making student call you "Dr" is what female professors with shit areas of study usually do

it doesn't mean shit if you're a "Dr" and a massive retard

fuck, you trust-fund types are stupid as all get-out
>>
>>6340980
>―there is no concrete evidence to support or refute the position that
transitioned athletes compete at an advantage or disadvantage as
compared with physically born men and women athletes.
from the very paper you are attempting to use to justify your position.
>>
>born male
>do strength training, athletic training
>get btfo in jv lacrosse so hard I'm perma-sidelined
Aww yeah I can't wait to use my athletic advantage against unsuspecting women in female sports, now that I'm even less athletic for being on hormones for a year
Sport is love, sport is life
>>
>>6340906
And you think men actually want a woman who thinks she's a princess? LOL. Both are equally ridiculous, that's the point. But men don't get triggered by He-Man because they know it's make believe and they're not idiots.

It must really suck being a woman.
>>
>>6341028
>English and become a medical doctor, right?
... provided you went to medical school after getting an English degree, I suppose one could become an MD
>>
>>6340980
>>6340971
>To date, no study has examined the effects of cross-sex hormones on any objective measures of athletic performance (maximal aerobic capacity, time trials). Additionally, no trial has been conducted in transitioned athletes as compared with physically born men and women athletes.
> As such, there is no concrete evidence to support or refute the position that transitioned athletes compete at an advantage or disadvantage as compared with physically born men and women athletes.

That is what the study actually says (three references deep from your paper, btw, an obfuscation that was TOTALLY accidental and NOT agenda-driven)
>>
>>6341057
the point is that medical school is a joke if people who have abandoned critical thinking at undergraduate can attend and graduate
>>
>>6341076
So you're using your bias against English majors to malign medical professionals?
Seems a little convoluted to me, I'd easier assume that the English major had some experience with chem/bio/etc and was better prepared for medical school than the average English major
Of course, this story is hypothetical until proven anecdotal; I sincerely doubt every English major could become an MD
>>
>>6341099
Nah, I'm using English majors as an example of the many retards admitted to medical school. there are plenty, obviously.
>>
>>6339304
What a sublime buffet of butt hurt.
It's funny because that, I am betting willfully ignorant, article title makes it unclear as to what happened.

>Transgender Teen Boy Dominates Girl Track Meet

Unless you're reading it through the "trans people don't real, I use wrong pronoun on purpose!" bias the headline reads as if an FtM student is such an exceptional athlete that his peers believe he should be competing against cis-men.
When really it's just an MtF kid demonstrating to female athletes the unfair reality that they'd have little to no chance in an integrated track and field team.
>>
>>6341142
>admitted to medical school
That's a rather lower bar than becoming an MD
>>
>>6339304
girls gotta get their shit together and do better at track. Same as MLB when the blacks started playing ball coming over from the Negro League. White boys had to get better same shit.
>>
>>6339304
Reminder that op is the same ban evading co spammer. He likes posting shit like this.

Report and sage.

Help the mods catch the ban evading pedo. Report
>>
>>6339304
>men are better than women

In other news the sun is hot, more at 11
>>
>>6339370
Muscle mass and bone density is entirely guided by hormones.

The real joke is how shocking uneducated you seem to be about basic biology.
I'm sorry if you had to drop out of school early to support your family or something like that but it's never too late to continue your education!
>>
>>6341242
>if someone says something inconvenient they should be killed

That's what you meant to say, right?

You're never going to impress your fellow lefties if you keep sticking to this soft language about censoring people that you disagree with. Go big or go home.
>>
>>6341577
You're a peedophile. You've been banned for posting CP in the site.

You can't go to a private site and post illegal content and pedo stuff. Damage controll all you want.

You post cp, you aren't allowed. End of story.

Go to jail, pedophile.
>>
File: 1379552453024.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1379552453024.gif
2 MB, 250x188
Sports are fucking dumb
>>
Sport is about technique and teamwork, if it was down to brute strength then the best football teams would be full of testosterone jacked bodybuilders who can kick the ball the hardest. But instead, teams like Germany win the world cup because they're better players.

Give a girl the skill and experience of shaq or Jordan and see if a decent male basketball player can even touch her.

This sounds like sour grapes to me, would they complain if they had a cis girl with a better physique and stamina on the losing team?
>>
File: 4L_TsXUN0NC.gif (500 KB, 360x281) Image search: [Google]
4L_TsXUN0NC.gif
500 KB, 360x281
>>6340503
>http://nesn.com/2014/01/u-s-womens-olympic-hockey-team-preparing-for-sochi-games-by-playing-boys-high-school-teams-in-new-england/

>http://forums.bigsoccer.com/threads/uswnt-vs-u-17-usmnt.1939180/

>http://www.thelocal.se/20130116/45646

>http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-05-28/matildas-face-backlash-after-loss-to-boys-team/7456458

These are just the first few results when I googled "women's national team loses to high schoolers" btw, so it's not exhaustive

>grills r stronk

When will this meme die? It triggers me almost as hard as #notallmuslims.

Do you realise that people outside tumblr would start to take gender equality seriously if feminists were able to understand that fairness means that everybody gets what they need, not everybody gets the same?
>>
>>6339918
>euthanasia works best for these individuals
Yeah we should just kill people who trigger our feels! XD
>>
>>6341076
Yeah you just can't trust those dumb dumb doctors with their medical degrees and ivy league edjumucations!
Smarties like us get our science from the BIBLE, the one TRUE source of FACTS!
>>
>>6341155
She's literally the only mtf athlete whose ability didn't nosedive to below mid range female athletic levels on hrt.
>>
>>6341028
>implying sociology requires no critical thinking
You're really not as smart as you think and you're basically a fedora tipper
>>
>>6339304
>Females forced to compete with males
>Male innately has the advantage
And they wonder why female sports receive less pay. Perhaps because they're performances are and will always be poorer.
You really can't expect females to work within a true meritocracy. Otherwise we'd see even fewer female CEO's. Most don't have the drive.
>>
>>6339304
this is simple, if she's on hormones then let her in
>>
Okay, I'm conflicted. In high school, I was easily in the upper 5% in terms of athleticism, with only a handful of men above me (and even then we were better at different things). I was only 6'3" back then, too.

After about 1.5 years of HRT, I noticed my strength drop fast. Right now, about 90% of men are probably stronger than me, while 20% of women are stronger than me. Heck, my spouse who is a tiny 5'2" and has never had T, is almost as strong as me and has overpowered me before (then again, this is the same person who likes to show off their strength to guy friends).

I'm definitely not on par with men or women, unfortunately. Hormones are really freaking wild.
>>
Steroids should be legal.
>>
>>6342920
the critical thinking required for sociology is developed by high school for anyone whose critical thinking skills are worth anything.
however, some find sociology deep and fascinating, and so major in it. they are dullards.
>>
>>6344269
how does your spouse feel about you being totally batshit insane wanting to slice your genitals and all that? do you have children you are dragging through this as well, or did you decide to be a freak before you accidentally created life?
>>
>>6344968
>t. I think my IT degree is science
>>
>I'm interested in your opinion on this subject /lgbt/.

so wait, isn't this like letting blacks finally play competitive basketball and watching them completely pilfer the sport for themselves?

i don't understand what the problem is. all those weeping uteri need to get on the right side of history! floppy transgirl dick on the race track is going to be the norm.
>>
>>6344975
I told my spouse of my plans back in high school before we even had our first kiss. No kids, unfortunately :( But there is always adoption and maybe science will get far enough for bio kids!
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.