[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is qhi legit? I ordered spiro about 13 days ago and still waiting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1465165483424.jpg (279 KB, 788x872) Image search: [Google]
1465165483424.jpg
279 KB, 788x872
Is qhi legit? I ordered spiro about 13 days ago and still waiting on it. Afterwards I'll save up for a month and get estrogen and finastaride.
Just hoping customs don't seize it or something.
>>
They've been reliable 2/2 times for me, and its been bulk spiro. It takes a while to ship because they're in england and don't process the order for a while.
>>
>>6334593
Ahh. I'm located in Eastern Europe, I thought they were US based.
I'm staying skeptical otherwise I'd get too excited and start behaving silly.
>>
File: 1463195343226.jpg (25 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1463195343226.jpg
25 KB, 670x503
>>6334602
>US based
>https://www.qhi.co.uk
>.uk
>US
>>
>>6334633
>>
>>6334633
>>6334593
They ship from Spain because selling prescription medication to someone without a prescription within UK borders is illegal. You can import it for personal use however (hence Spanish dispatch). If Brit customs seize it's because you've not paid VAT. I've been ordering from them for a year now with no problems but it can take up to 20 days to receive.
>>
>>6334673
So someone told me Spiro alone causes elevated blood potassium and that it kills people.
Will one batch kill me?
How does one counteract the effects?
>>
>>6334686
If you're healthy and well bydrated, it shouldn't be an issue even without changing your diet. If you're really concerned or taking high doses, just cut down on your potassium intake.
>>
>>6334700
Oh. I'm trying a diet of rice/peas. Very light stuff, the odd chicken.
I drink coffee and smoke cigarettes to decrease appetite (even though smoking cigarettes is about the worst thing I could be doing)
ahh
Not much bananas, got it.
I think I could just spread out the spiro somehow for the time until the next order gets in, about a month and a half. Or just what ever.

Nothing bad will happen if I take the spiro for two weeks and some and then don't for a while, right?
>>
>>6334715
Basically anything said to increase estrogen levels.

Peas with sour cream and onion are really good by the way
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 389x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 389x750
>>6334715
"When I was looking into HRT, one of the things I was reading was that Doctors may not prescribe you the most effective medications because the risk of blood clots and other things while smoking on HRT is very very high. I was 10-12 cigarettes a day and I quit after reading that.
It kind of sucks because sometimes now, after being clean for almost a year and half, I really want one, but I know I can't.
But yes, if you want the best hormones to transition, it's recommended you do not smoke cigarettes."

Also it may fuck your voice up to the point you can't even sound like a woman. So, I recommend you quit senpai'
>>
>>6334755
Seriously... it's hard to get through the first few days without getting really tense and I'm afraid I'll forever lose my ability to concentrate.
>>
>>6334755
Wait I'm self medicating.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.