[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that you will never be a real woman. You will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 1600x900
Daily reminder that you will never be a real woman. You will never bear a child. Stop now or no one will ever truly love you.
>>
dawwww but i got a cis bf that ive been together with for years now.

and if you basing womanhood off of being able to bear children is really hurtful towards cis women who are barren or infertile.
>>
>>6333109
>being another of the millions of breeding sows
>acting like giving birth is important when we have 7 billion people on this planet
>getting a false sense of self importance after having a child and becoming a snide cunt
>having a more mangled vagina than post srs trannies

Meh.
>>
>>6333109

is that why im mtf and married?
>>
>>6333127
>>6333161
>delusional trannies trying to justify their mental illness
>okm8.jpg
>>
>>6333279
>look at me i'm so special because I can reverse shit a bag of meat

:') go you
>>
>>6333263
Married to an autistic bifag with an abnormal fetish? You can keep him hon
>>
>>6333281
Aww, keep projecting that self-hate susan
>>
>>6333109
Why do you choose to spend your time hurting other humans?
>>
>>6333469
Why do you spend your time getting angry at the truth?
>>
>>6333474
If you wished to spread the truth, if you wished to help, you would do so without spite or hatred. I am not angry. I am sad. Why make all this effort just to inflict pain on others? Do you enjoy this?
>>
>>6333109
>You will never bear a child

Millions of cis women would kill for this, dear.
>>
>>6333487
If I can save one faggot from ending his life at 30 because he finally realized what an absurd choice he made in his naive 20's, then yeah, I enjoy telling people the "harsh" truth that being "trans" is nothing but a ridiculous meme made by purple-haired queers with too much time on their hands.

>>6333524
Hon, pls. Go shave your balls
>>
>>6333561
The only reason trannies end it at 30 is if they don't transition. The suicide rate after transition is at the same level as it is for cis dykes.
>>
>>6333561
>stronk cis men here to save u form ur degerate lyfe style

Tbh, if that was your true motivation for this shitpost you wouldn't be approaching it this way.
>>
File: 1463891311970.gif (2 MB, 250x142) Image search: [Google]
1463891311970.gif
2 MB, 250x142
>>6333109
I know and it hurts
>>
>>6333561
You don't get people to change their lives by being a jerk to them. You don't hurt people you wish to see happy. You try to persuade, gently, tenderly.
>>
>>6333624
"gently, tenderly"

I literally cringed, no you fucking hugbox fucker. Theres a middle ground between his approach, and yours. Rationale without shit talking or demeaning. reasoning without belittling.
>>
>>6333634
Insulting people reduces the chance they'll accept your argument. Empathizing with them increases it. Every salesman knows this. This is a scientific fact.

There is power to kindness.
>>
If I stop, I'll never be able to love myself
And I don't believe I could ever love someone else as long as I don't love myself
>>
>>6333109
Joke's on you OP, every kid I see makes me want to have a child less. Even if I could bear kids I would probably just get an IUD or a hysterectomy.
>>
>>6333582
Sure, let me sugar coat this life altering decision
>>
>>6333692
"Oh no, another autist unwilling to breed!"
>>
>>6333691
Cutting off your dong and ''maybe' living as nothing more than a "passing" female... Good luck, my condolences
>>
>>6333161
Most of those 7 billion are nig nogs.
>>
thanks for affirming cis girls only goals in life are to get fucked, OP.
>>
>>6333779
>implying they're worth anything else
>inb4 trolling
>>
>>6333798
mra plz
>>
>>6333798
normies get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>6333808
Would you like to tell me anything else women can accomplish that a man couldn't? K bye Susan
>>
>>6333824
Noice meme broseph!
>>
>>6333281
>I can reverse shit a bag of meat
lmaaaooo
>>
>>6333829
>anything else women can accomplish that a man couldn't

so women can do everything men can, and then some?
>>
>no one will ever truly love you
You know that's it's bullshit, right? Everyone can be truly loved, especially if they have never done anything wrong.
>>
>>6333127
Very few women are infertile and an infertile woman is kinda not worth marrying. If i can't pass on my genes with her i have no reason to marry her.
>>
>>6333161
Not an argument. You can have 7 billion people but if most of them are old you are fucked. Without young people you can't ever retire so have fun working to death.
>>
>>6333886
So you're an animal. That's cool.
>>
>>6333281
So you are a bag of meat? I thought you were a special snowflake that deserves special rights
>>
>>6333902
Well gays use the "we are all animals" rethoric when they try to justify homosexual sex being normal.
>>
>>6333908
When did I ever make that argument you literal retard?

Keep repeating rhetoric, you're goin places
>>
>>6333109
Daily reminder I'll just stick my feminine cock inside a ftm.
>>
>>6333896
I didn't realize having young people depended on 0.3% of the population reproducing.
>>
>>6333886
Its ok your not going to pass your genes because you're a autist anyway
>>
>>6333939
Never claimed they do. I just find the whole mocking of people who have children retarded. Someone's child will work for you some day
>>
>>6333931
You called a child a bag of meat.
>>
>>6334037
It is? you are? I am?
>>
>>6333920
Perhaps calling you a caveman would be more appropriate.
>>
>>6333109
I was infertile before I transistioned so it's not so bad. I already came to terms with that years ago.
>>
>tfw dating a lesbian who wouldn't have had a kid anyways
>tfw I could totally have a kid with someone I'd love and be attracted to if I hadn't chose to chop my balls off

It feels good knowing me and my white gf will be partially responsible for the end of the white race. Not because either of us particularly like brown people, but because it feels cool to pretend I'm responsible for the destruction of an entire race.
>>
File: 1450754538069.gif (872 KB, 326x300) Image search: [Google]
1450754538069.gif
872 KB, 326x300
Daily reminder that this is all one guy, a pedophile and ban-evader who posts CP on /r9k/.
He makes threads like this every day because he's butthurt that sex-change is accepted but raping children is not.
The only adequate way to respond to him is by mocking him for his disgusting perversions.
>>
>>6334409

Spore? The shit people make in that game...
>>
>>6333577
muh feels > your "facts"
>>
>>6333902
no shit he's an animal, all humans are you degenerate.
>>
>>6333109
Science will find a way.
>>
Kill yourself, you insufferable waste of oxygen.
>>
>>6333109
Except some of us don't want annoying kids that will become the sole point of our life
>>
>>6333109
Hey, I'm cis but I can't ever have a kid either? Does that mean I'll die alone too?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.