[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I can never be a real girl and fear that i will become
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1463186641101.jpg (121 KB, 505x674) Image search: [Google]
1463186641101.jpg
121 KB, 505x674
>tfw I can never be a real girl and fear that i will become a gross bitter repressed conservative hon who wants to prevent any other trans person from being happy

Why am I like this? Why can't I just be happy... sure I'll be on HRT but what's the fucking point if I never can finish the transition? I'll never be who I should be and I'm just scared and I have no idea why .... and here I am.... bitching to a shitposting website about my feelings again.
>>
>>6330222
Oh look trips woopie
>>
>I will be on HRT
>Not yet being on it

Should I tell OP or will one of you tell her
>>
I know how you feel. I'm either gonna end up a visible freak or a repressed freak that lives a hollow life and maybe commits suicide. There is no winning. I'll never be a whole person. And there's nothing we can do to fix this shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 210x210
Natalie, I'm not going to pretend that I know you, or that I know what you're going through. I don't know what it's like to be trans. I also don't know what it's like to gay, straight, or bi (but that's not relevant). All I know is what it's like to be asexual and aromantic. So, here's my go.

WTF is a "real girl"? Why should you care what others think you are? Why should you let fear and doubt consume you? Why should you let others tell you what to be? If they don't like who you are, well fuck 'em, they're just small-minded troglodytes who want to project their shitty worldview on everyone else!

Know that somewhere, somewhen, someone went through the same struggle you are going through right now, but in the end, they turned out fine, and now they're happy, and in the end, I'm sure you will be too.

So, you cheer up, young lady. You cheer up, or I'll make you cheer up. Because while the world may be a cold, dreary, depressing, and uncaring place, there's no reason for you to play along! Instead, spite it, by living your life to the fullest and helping others live theirs the same way. Experience every little joy, every last pleasure! Be happy!

Dry your tears, banish all that fear and doubt from your mind, and smile, sister! The world is sad enough without you adding your tears, too! Show the world your beautiful smile, be who you are! Don't be afraid, never give up and it'll be fine! You might ask "why?" To that I'll say, "because you are a beautiful, courageous woman."
>>
>>6330519
Cringe
>>
>>6330519
You lost or something?
>>
>>6330519
T-thank you
>>
>>6330222
Yo, bitch. I know exactly how to feel. So first let me start by saying fuck >>6330519 this guy.

You know what i did yesterday before i passed out drunk out of my fucking mind? I admitted to someone who knows me in real life for the first time that i wanted to be a girl, after i bought makeup for the first time which was a very fucking embarrassing experience. After i woke up me and this person had lunch, and pretended like none of that shit happened.

Then i went to a local spring/river thing to a fucking family/friends baby shower. You know what i thought the whole time i was there looking at all the local girls in their bikinis and looking at me and the other guys in our swim shorts? And what i thought when i looked at the pregnant girls? I thought to myself, this is so fucking stupid. Not only am i never going to be a girl, but im never going to have a body like that, and ill never be able to get pregnant. And ill never be able to wear makup in public like that. And blah and blah and fucking blah. People like me and you are fucked in the head. I don't know where and I frankly dont give a shit why. I just know were totally fucking fucked and its called a fucking mental illness for a reason. And yes. I am fucking angry. For the first time in a long time i am fucking angry. You are NEVER going to be a girl. Just let that shit sink in. and neither will I.

But you know what? Im not ever sure i care anymore. About any of this shit. So do whatever. No one gives a shit anyways.
>>
>>6330519
Also, what the fucks a troglodyte? Who the fuck says troglodyte?
>>
>>6330590
It's another way to say conservashit I think
>>
>>6330584
This. We're all fucked whatever we do. Might as well try to eek some enjoyment or sefl-satisfaction out of our lives, even if it means taking drugs for the rest of our lives.
>>
File: 1416025321773.jpg (26 KB, 400x343) Image search: [Google]
1416025321773.jpg
26 KB, 400x343
>>6330584
>>6330654
>>
File: af5.png (226 KB, 561x473) Image search: [Google]
af5.png
226 KB, 561x473
>>6330222
>bitching to a shitposting website
Just don't. I've bitch to many different boards on here and it has got me nowhere. Not many people will help and it's going to leave you in a more weaker state. Once this thread is prune *poof* gone. Hey if you need someone to talk to and for someone to cheer you up email [email protected] (email for anyone for that matter). I'm also pre MTF going through a lot of the same things you are. Keep your head up Natalie and don't let your thoughts bring you down.
>>
>>6330750
Ok thank you
>>
>>6330519
I appreciate what you you're doing and it seems to have worked but
::screaming::
>>
>>6330654
Then when you hit 30 and the ride is over you realize you have nothing to look forward to unlike most cis women.

Enjoy it while you can guys you aren't gonna be young forever!
>>
>>6330222
Would you agree that you have a shot at happiness? Any shot at all? Because you most probably do, and if you do, you owe it to yourself to take that shot. So long as you live and strive and struggle, you might one day find yourself where you want to be. Give up and that's that. You end up a failure 100%. Take the fucking shot. To hell with everything else, if it is do-or-die, live!
>>
>>6332554
I guess that is true, thank you
>>
>>6330222

Have you started self-medding like I told you or are you just bitching without having done the least thing for yourself? I gave you the necessary info a while ago.

>>6330329

She might have meant "would" instead of "will."
>>
Are you seeing a therapist?
>>
>>6333841
>Have you self medded
I'm waiting for them to be delivered
>>6333958
Not yet, that shit can be expensive
>>
File: spoiler.png (1 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
spoiler.png
1 KB, 100x100
>>6333841
Plus im just sort of venting to get this off my chest,
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.