[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone know why lesbians are so well-known for getting angry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 566f314f28d08.jpg (36 KB, 608x445) Image search: [Google]
566f314f28d08.jpg
36 KB, 608x445
Does anyone know why lesbians are so well-known for getting angry at other girls who flirt or hook up with their exes? I'm a lesbian and this stereotype seems to be true, even though I don't understand. Are there lesbians who can explain to me how this works?
>>
Because lesbians are essentially straight men
>>
Lesbians are raised as women by women so are never taught the bro code. Guys have the bro code taught to them throughout their life and understand that breaking it leads to being ostracised by their peers. Basically lesbians need to both follow and enforce the bro code for there to be peace amongst them.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 327x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 327x450
>>6332694
>>
>>6332694
There's no "bro code" lol.
>>
>>6332681
>>6332694

Getting mixed messages here.
>>
>>6332911
>There's no "bro code" lol.
You don't sleep with your bro's ex without talking to them about it first. They say no and you don't go there, else be shunned or beaten.

>>6332916
>Getting mixed messages here.
Lesbians are essentially straight men raised without the bro code. It was invented generations ago to stop men turning into jealous, catty, bitches like you see lesbians doing today.

Adopt the code or forever be stuck in this purgatory.
>>
>>6332983
>You don't sleep with your bro's ex without talking to them about it first. They say no and you don't go there, else be shunned or beaten.
That's retarded and if you have friends who act like that then they're retarded too.
>>
>>6332988
No bro! Trust in the code! If you value your bro's as bro's then you'll follow the bro code. Bro's always come before hoes, because no one wants to loose their bro's. BRO'S FOR LIFE!!
>>
File: Emotional-GIF-Come-at-me-bro.gif (395 KB, 493x366) Image search: [Google]
Emotional-GIF-Come-at-me-bro.gif
395 KB, 493x366
>>6333004 check'em and doubt me!
>>
>>6333013
I respect you bro
>>
>>6333167
Thanks bro! Hey bro, it's not gay to ask another bro if you can suck his cock a little when you're both bored if you say "no homo" right? My one bro thinks its cool but my other bro totally freaked out!
>>
>>6328841
All women are like that. Also a bit of this >>6332681 because men can be like that too. People are weird and possessive.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.