[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So im MtF, well not fully, but not just a femboy. My friend hooked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
So im MtF, well not fully, but not just a femboy. My friend hooked me up with this femmy gay friend of hers who find me cute after i came out to her ( i have a crush on him, and told her).

When and do i tell him im trans? do i tell him im trans? im going on hrt in a few days, im scared he'llnotice boobs or smthn. He apparently supports trans/tumblrite genders, but idk. help?
>>
>>6327754
>do I tell him I'm trans?
2 options:
1. tell him
2. titties will reveal your status
Why is this even a question?
>>
>>6327802
There are other ways.

Femgen just hand waves it away by claimin tuts are from hormone imbalances or intersex condition.

Or you could just try the femboy explanation and just say they're to make sure you stay cute
>>
>>6327814
But intersex wouldn't explain them growing bigger and bigger all of a sudden.

Besides, OP will either have to stay in the closet with this person or come out at some point. Closet life is normally markedly worse, and plus it's better to say something before you're too deep in case it's a dealbreaker.
>>
>>6327754
He's not going to care if you're trans unless you get crazy and decide you're never going to let him touch your dick.
>>
>>6327889
Femboy mode seems much less trouble than mtf mode. That makes it markedly not worse.
>>
>>6327934
Sure, but if this person is really MtF she probably won't want to be in femboy mode for potentially the rest of her life just to save a relationship. Just saying, it's better to bring it up sooner rather than later.
>>
>>6327754
Why don't you just tell him so you can become friends. There is no way this relationship will successfully continue.

Your friend's friend is gay.

You're a girl, pretending to be a boy, and worried about his reaction when you come out to him.

He isn't interested in girls, so clearly the relationship will end.

Ideally you tell him now, so he knows this isn't going to last.
>>
>>6328559

>you're a girl

Mtf*

Some gay guys will still be interested
depending on how they view trannies.
>>
>>6328860
The question is does op want their potential so to see them as a man
>>
>>6329183
this is the question indeed!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.