[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the absolute majority of LGBTs sexually submissive, craving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
Why is the absolute majority of LGBTs sexually submissive, craving a dominant partner?
>>
>>6324009
They're not, in the real world.

4chan is just full of introverted shut in neets which tend to go to the submissive side of the power dynamic of a relationship.
>>
Daddy issues
>>
>>6324009
Because I already have to be too fucking dominant in life and just this goddamn fucking once I want someone who likes me enough to get off ordering me around. Just this fucking once I wish I could get someone to make me feel safe and protected, but no fucking such thing.
>>
>>6324067
Why is this so true??? Why does the fact i have dady issues make me submissive? I don't understand :(
>>
>>6324095
because you're a little whiny bitch. duh
>>
>>6324009
Are they?
>>
>>6324117
I AM NOT. Maybe i am. But fuck, who care if i whine a little. Are daddy issues tied to being whiny, or does being whiny cause daddy issues?
>>
>>6324136
your daddy doesn't love you because you're a whiny bitch. you want to be soothed by someone else because you're such a pathetic beta of a "man". they go hand in hand
>>
>>6324136
Both. Daddy didn't give you enough attention because you were whiny so now you're whinier as a result and crave someone to replace daddy and breed your boipucci and tell you everything will be okay.
>>
>>6324132

Except for a tiny minority of closeted trannies who want to fuck little twink boys, they are, yes. Even tranny chasers are submissive who want to get fucked in the ass.
>>
>>6324144
>>6324141
wrong mutha fuckas. I was raised by a single mother and a abusive step father. My dad wasn't someone i ever even knew. But i do want to get fucked and be owned by a man so i can be admired and wanted.
>>
>>6324166
>single mother
so it's an ever more extreme version than we thought. daddy didn't give you any attention because he either died or fucked off somewhere.
>>
>>6324174
>So why aren't you? Should be easy.
because im a carefull mother fucker, and paranoid that im being watched 24/7.
But i just dont care anymore and have become more accepting. Im now on the search for someone to admire me, that i can admire. Be it male or female.

>>6324181
>or fucked off somewhere.
your right. He waited till i was 18 till he contacted me. He's been working underground to avoid child support so i can be raised by drug addicts who have no business raising kids. I don't blame my parents for being shitty people who shouldn't have kids, but for thinking they could. They've created a couple of little monsters that shouldnt be alive. With a list of mental illnesses, im a blight on humanity.
>>
>>6324218
yea. for as long as i can remember i've been paranoid about being watched. I've gotten over it, but can't completely eliminate the thought from my head, you know?
>>
>>6324248
that's jesus watching u act like a total faggot in disapproval.
>>
>>6324254
Yea, and you know what. I don't even care anyomore. I remember up untill 11th grade i was afraid of washing my fucking asshole because of the potential of homo. But ever since ive accepted who i was, i dont care whos watching me because were all gunna die anyways.
>>
>>6324275
not yet. Im actually coming out right now for the first time evar. This night is hell for me. If my uncle/roomate came home and saw me wearing makeup, i wouldn't even be mad.
>>
>>6324288
fuck no. My eyes are the best part of me and ide be more inclined to censor the rest of my face because my eyes are the only thing im proud of. Im not looking to become some attention whore/trip fag on lgbt. I mean, the attention would be nice but i don't think its healthy. You should get whatever wierd fetish driven thoughts out of your head and just move on homo.
>>
>Majority of transgirls have female brains and girls are generally submissive
>Majority of fags also have girly brains to some extent and want to be fucked hard
>majority of ftms problably don't even know what they want
>lesbians? idk
>>
Overbearing mother and/or absent/abusive father.
Plus exogenous estrogens in our food and water supplies.
Flouride also in the water causing weakness, which is mistaken as a sign of natural submissiveness.
>>
Submissiveness results from a lack of confidence.

4channers have no real confidence because they aren't normal. If you were normal, you wouldn't be here.

So it makes sense that basically everyone on 4chan is submissive. Even the str8 boys are becoming more open about their desire to occasionally be fucked in the butt.
>>
>>6324067
Wrong. I desire a dominant and I have always had a perfectly good relationship with my father. I don't have a very healthy relationship with myself, however.
>>
>>6327034
Also wrong. I'm >>6327064, and I have a lot of confidence about myself.
>>
>>6324009
Honestly it seems like most people who are aware of their dom/sub orientation are sub. I just see way more comments from subs around the internet, and sub forums seem to be more active than dom forums. Maybe I'm just biased because I lean sub.

It sort of makes sense. I think being a sub results in more pleasure for less effort. The dom has to do the work of planning and carrying out scenarios, and the sub (in a sane, non-abusive relationship) can accept or reject the dom's suggestions as they see fit.
>>
File: 1440472664697.png (2 MB, 1456x1050) Image search: [Google]
1440472664697.png
2 MB, 1456x1050
>>6324009
This is something I could never understand why others are so into it.

I am gay and I want both a romantic and sexual relationship that involves equal roles on both sides. Sexually speaking, that means anal is something I'd only do every once in a blue moon (for other reasons too, but this is one of them), if at all, and in any other sex act, I'd expect reciprocity if it happens to be something that still involves separate roles at the moment, like oral. And romantically, that means I'd want to be with someone with who I don't feel like I am "protecting" or me having the say in most things, or like I'm being "protected" or them having the say in most things.

The dating pool gets even shallower when a lot of the people there aren't willing to be with you because you won't fuck them in the ass or let yourself get fucked in the ass until the day either of you die.
>>
File: image.jpg (708 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
708 KB, 1920x1080
That is clearly a 4chan thing.

Too many quiet submissive bottom introverts like me everywhere D:
>>
>>6324018
Go out into the dating world, bars etc
or the kink community, dungeons and munches
or on dating sites
or just on grindr, CL you name it

Doms are outnumbered by subs perhaps 5 to 1.

I'm rather stable- job, education, home life- yet can't handle a romantic partnership in a non-passive role. It just feels.. wrong.
>>
>>6332173
>yet can't handle a romantic partnership in a non-passive role. It just feels.. wrong.
Is that the only thing, cuz I might include bitching cuz he doesn't give you enough attention or how his actions might mean he doesn't really like you.

Being a sub is suffering
>>
>>6324009
I don't think they are. Many of the people here have never had real intimacy and for those that did it ended poorly. Trannies force themselves to conform to exaggerated stereotypes. Every day they talk about being made into a sub bitch and penises with precum. It's obvious they don't have any sexual experience. They're just crafting fantasies to live up to instead of becoming a real person.
>>
>>6324009
The masc posters left after they couldn't stem the tide of anime posting weebs and annoying attention whoring trannies
>>
Because we're all inflicted with horrible low self esteem and we want to feel wanted for once.
>>
>dom bottom

you don't even know the beggining of my suffering
>>
File: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (72 KB, 563x600) Image search: [Google]
Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg
72 KB, 563x600
>>6324072
I'd like to thank you for explaining my feelings through yours
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.