[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a surefire way of telling if you pass in public? Like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Is there a surefire way of telling if you pass in public? Like judging by people's reactions? I'm just starting HRT, and I know my voice doesn't pass but visually I feel like I'm somewhat andro-ish.
Lately I've been wearing lots of makeup and softcore girly clothes outside (short shorts and tank tops for the most part) and even painting my nails. I've done it a couple times pre-HRT and pre-long hair in a secluded area and mostly got weird looks, now people just pass me by, and some girl even tried to start a conversation with me when she saw me sitting in one spot for a while, asking me if I was waiting for someone or what I was doing there. Obviously I didn't respond since my voice still sounds like shit so far.
Is there a real way to tell if you pass or if the passerby simply doesnt give two shits?
>>
No. If you got dicck u a dude. U got vaginas and uterus you a grill. Stop mutilation of your body because some advertising and marketing duck our society up
>>
>>6318775
Easy: go on /b/. Post face with timestamp. If lots of straights come in begging for more, give them more. Make sure the last picture is of your dick with a ribbon tied around it.

The more begging for MOAR you get and the harsher the "OMG- COCK!" reaction you see, the better you pass. Enjoy.
>>
>>6318835
passing in pic is not passing irl
>>
>>6318835
Picture wise I typically get mixed results but it's like what >>6318947 said.
>>
>>6318835
>implying that's not what /b/ is expecting and what they crave

baka 2bh fampai
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.