[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Police commissioner bans gay sauna because it would offend Muslims.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11
File: 1464991355692.png (747 KB, 659x699) Image search: [Google]
1464991355692.png
747 KB, 659x699
How does it feel, submitting your rights so as you won't offend Muslims? Maybe we should throw ourselves off of buildings to appease the Muslims, you wouldn't want to offend those poor Muslims, would you?
>>
>>6318033
Islam is a religion, so why aren't we allowed to be critical of it? People are citrical of Christianity, judisam, buddism and everything, except for Islam apparently.
>>
Who was there first?
>>
we should just BURN THEM ALIVE, they offend me with their batshit insanity and unquenchable bloodlust
>>
>>6318267
This. It's not wrong to be violent. It's only wrong if the "other" is violent.

And no, I am not being sarcastic. That's just how life works. The only alternative is pussies who let other people do the burning, and then wring their hands worriedly.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 443x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 443x540
>>6318033
>>
>>6318215
Because Muslims chop your head off if you criticize their religion.
>>
>>6318033
The whole place wasn't banned. They were denied a license to sell lewd stuff because it offended the nearby Muslims. The stuff about the Muslims being homophobic towards the sauna and it's customers it accurate, though
https://archive.is/6apGk
>>
>>6318033
let me guess.. bongland
>>
>>6318651
There's no reason to give any religious people even an inch though. They'll demand a mile next, and eventually, the whole world.

Being deceitful and controlling shouldn't give people the right to deprive others of their rights.
>>
>>6318033
Wow the intolerance from the LGBT community. These are an oppressed people who are being discriminated against by the same conservative forces that want to rid their precious "America" of gays and lesbians.

You should be more tolerant.

Nah, I'm just shitting you. Fuck them, fuck their religion, fuck Mohammed, fuck their culture, and fuck them with a side of bacon.
>>
>>6318724
I completely agree. I was just correcting OP
>>
>>6318033
gays should start splashing them with buckets of pig's blood
>>
>>6318215
Because of liberal inconsistencies
>>
This is why atheism is the path. I don't get why so many legbutts keep denying it. You are all about removing normies in other situations and theists are the normies of religion.
>>
>>6318323
Reminded that homosexuality was legal in Turkey before it was legal in any other balkan state.
>>
>>6318724
I'm sure you're happily saying that to the religious right who gets even more substantial privileges than that

>>6320433
Because the alt-right wants to believe the solution isn't no religion, it's their religion. They've built this retarded argument about the notion that religion is a zero sum game and you can't suppress them all or a new one will take its place.

The truth is that every church and mosque should be burned and that once again the commies were right as they were in Afghanistan, Spain, etc
>>
>>6320691
I think burning churches is too extreme. Conquer with love, not fire.
>>
>>6320691
this fampai
>>
>>6318033
I don't know anything about Muslims or their religion outside of what biased people tell me, so I've always reserved judgment. However, anyone who tries to take away my local gay sauna (the one place I get to truly unwind) is my enemy.
>>
Real talk: are gay saunas just bonertown?
>>
Crusade when
>>
The sauna has been there for years and has caused no problems. Fuck off Muslims, you and your shitty religion will never be part of first world countries.
>>
>>6320899
If you're going to badmouth Islam can you please add "but Christians are bad too" at the end?
>>
>>6321235
Cool derail, friend, it's unrelated to the topic, why mention it at all. In this case, offended muslims demanding that the world cater to them are the problem.
>>
>in Luton

that city is well and truly lost

nuke it
>>
>>6318033
but wouldn't banning it it offend gay muslims? how dare they! #ENDGAYMUSLIMOPPRESSION
>>
>>6318033
Why can't we ban mosques that are too close to gay saunas instead?
>>
>>6321323
If their heads were still attached to their bodies I'm sure we'd hear outrage from the gay Muslim community
>>
>>6320682
Reminder that Hungarians were made to pay their kids as tax to the turkish army in 15th century long before Turkey had legal homosexuality.
Don't use the "long before" game, because it's not working.
>>
>>6320682
Reminder that homosexuality was not a legal issue until the Arab started creating hateful religions
>>
>>6321417
Reminder that some of the greatest cultures in the world, Persia, Byzantium, are all now some of the biggest shit stains because of Arabs and Islam
>>
>>6321440
Reminder that the only good thing about Arabs are how qt they are. Everything else about them is complete shit
>>
>>6318660
Only America has police commishers

Stay mad
>>
>>6321458
>the only good thing about Arabs are how qt they are
>Arab
>qt
>Arab
>qt
>Arab
>qt
I can't follow...
>>
>>6318724
>they dem and a mile mext, and eventually the whole world

Exactly what the lgbt movement is doing with its argument of oppression.

Although I think Muslims should be gassed. Islam is a disgusting religion, at least we received rights in societies with Christian values.
>>
>>6321461
Luton is in England
>>
>>6321465
It's a meme.

>>6321466
Except that demanding your rights is fair and good, and letting religious people breath is evil and bad.
>>
>>6321468
Wrong. Stay mad cuck

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luton,_Iowa
>>
That's what I don't get.

You faggots in the lgbt community have the most reason to campaign for closed borders and keeping the muslims away, yet you guys tend to be the ones letting them in.

I'm a heterosexual male and I don't want Muslims near my country I don't have any idea why any of you would, you have times a thousand more reasons to worry about them than me.
>>
>>6321496
The problem is straight white women that pretend to be lgbt.
>>
>>6321496
brainwashed leftard cucks

they hate themselves and thus their own tribe

I'm an ar*b apostate and a faggot so and trying to debate them is very obnoxious since when their favorite (((argument))) of "das raycist" can't be used on me they just start incoherently rambling

also like the other anon said, people who support progressive/pro-lgbt policies not for their own benefit but rather because of some deluded hard-on for equality and multiculturalism(aka being anti-white)
>>
>>6321504
Then tell them.

White males are a minimal problem as compared to the muslim hordes streaming into our countries.

White men get demonized to high hell, when the true problem slips through the cracks, we are important millions of violent muslim men with more agressive cultures into our countries.

It's also on the LGBT communities shoulders to convince white women to stop letting them in, because if a white man says it, he is a white supremacist.
>>
>>6321480
I'm talking about allowing people to be persecuted for not using the right pronouns or because of "hatespeech". That's bullshit in my book.
>>
>>6318033
That doesn't make sense police can't close a business if that business is legal
>>
>>6321516
It's partially LGBT communities fault. Some of them cry over completely unenforcable and irrelevant bathroom bills, dividing the populace even further, instead of focusing on the real problem.

I'm an atheist, but at this point I really don't see Christians as being dangerous. We aren't going to see angry white men seeking out gays and trans bashing their skulls in.

It just isn't going to happen.

What will happen is the exact same with Muslims. LGBT is literally taking awy their own future by allowing the west to demonize the white man, realistically the only male demographic that would uphold their basic rights.

How about you guys slow down, you'll get your equality eventually (assuming the muslim density doesn't get too high), and focus on keeping your demographically as they are.

I mean think about it. Every Muslim who gets citizenship in your country will be voting against your rights in a decade or two.

In my opinion LGBT should be the most vehemently anti muslim groups, and I think that will happen eventually, however it might be at the point when the muslims will be already inside of your countries bashing your skulls in on the streets.
>>
>>6318651
What kinda of lewd things are sold at a gay sauna
>>
>>6318033
Anyone who didn't knew this bullshit was coming is a complete retarded tool.
>>6318215
>islam is a religion
NOPE, islam is a CIVILIZATION, the religious aspect is only a very small part of it.
>>
Feels great desu. Muslims will save the west from degeneracy.
>>
>>6321516
Must suck if you are of arab descent and ran away from that shitty society to the west, Now that shitty society descends upon the west and the poiticians do their best to make that scum welcome because they don't want to be political incorrect. The only ones that speak out against Islam here in germany are in fact ex Muslims or even Muslims that recognize the political cancer their religion brings with them.

>>6321563
Sounds great, but in germany you virtually can't say anything to the politicians that is anti muslim, anti immigration or anti islam because you will be branded as a islamophobe and racist by the media. It's a complete witchhunt.
>>
>>6321583
>save the west from degeneracy
And from science, and from music, and from arts, and from christians, and from other not conservative enough muslims.

It's going to be great to see people getting killed because they drank alcohol on the wrong day in the wrong neighbourhood.
>>
File: Remove Kebab.jpg (44 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Remove Kebab.jpg
44 KB, 900x900
>>6318033
>Yuropoors

This is how we will win. The psychotic progressives and social justice warriors will annihilate themselves. Sanity inherits the Earth, and then Kebab is gloriously removed.
>>
>>6321596
> And from science, and from degeneracy , and from degeneracy, and from degeneracy, and from other degeneracy
Even better, aside from the first one. But last time i checked they weren't offended by science.
>>
>>6321590
That's what I'm saying.

These countries are soo cucked that they'd only take the words from an even more opressed miniority to heart.

If hundreds of trans and gay people came forward and told the west how the muslim "community" treats them.

There would be at least a few libtards voting against pro-immigration policies.

This might sound really terrible, but I really hoped another terrorist attack would have taken place near the austrian elections. Their cuck party only won by a few thousand votes, if something dramatic had happened it might have saved Austria for the next 4 yrs.
>>
>>6321597
if only it were this easy
>>
The LGBT agenda and the Islam agenda (2 conflicting agendas) are being pushed and manipulated heavily right now by the NWO in order to orchestrate WW3. The goal is to confuse/weaken/depopulate the west while simultaneously introducing this foreign irritant in order to quickly manufacture and escalate conflict. The long-term hope is to use this conflict as a vehicle to snuff out the threat of Islam, depopulate the first world citizenry, and have an excuse to establish stronger government control - perhaps even one world government.
>>
>>6321611
Only when the science is compatible with their beliefs.

Which is almost never.

Reminder that their Holy bool says that Salt water doesn't mix with pure water,and because it says so hundreds of millions of muslims believe it.

Do you not think that slows down scientific progress?

Muslims make up 23% of the world's population. They have won 12 nobel prizes, 7 of them being for peace.

Jews have won around 850 while making up 0.2% of the world population.

For instance do you know that more books were translated into Spanish in 2012 than the entire muslim world has translated into Arabic EVER.

Islam is poison to science.
>>
>>6321639
>7 of them being for peace.
For not blowing up? Or were there significant accomplishments?
>>
>>6321639
Got the numbers wrong Jews have won around 130.

850 being the total number of nobel prizes.
>>
>>6321461
and if it was american 'offence' would be spelled with an s, not a c. it's bongland.
>>
File: 1460429368275.jpg (19 KB, 480x363) Image search: [Google]
1460429368275.jpg
19 KB, 480x363
>>6321611
>they weren't offended by science
Ah so I see you're just another idiot who doesn't know shit about what's he's talking about.

>calling art, music and western culture degeneracy
You don't deserve the air you breathe.
>>
>>6321650
Ironically 3 of them were given to women fighting the Islamic enslavement of women.

1 was given to a palestinian politician... So yeah.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_Nobel_laureates

It's a pretty short list desu.
>>
>>6321659
That's a very short list, lol. Thanks.
>>
>>6321662
Also I think Islam might have the largest % of female nobel winners.

3 out of 12 is 25%

I believe 49 women have won the nobel prize out of 850 people.

The sweet taste of irony.
>>
File: NUKE IT DOT IT.jpg (235 KB, 600x891) Image search: [Google]
NUKE IT DOT IT.jpg
235 KB, 600x891
>>6318033
>>
>>6321670
>nobel
Besides science prizes they don't mean shit. Obongo got a peace nobel while bombing mudshits into radicalization.
>>
>>6321674
Obongos nobel was the biggest bullshit ever. To this day I still don't understand why they gave him. Maybe because he was the first black president.
>>
>>6321674
I agree. Literature and Peace are shit.

However. There is still a bit of irony in that
>>
I read the article and looks like this decision was made by Tories. So don't blame "leftists" this time, these neoliberal conservatives are just as bad.

http://www.pinknews.co.uk/2016/06/02/police-commissioner-objected-to-gay-sauna-license-because-its-too-close-to-a-mosque/
>>
File: bedfordshire_-_kathryn_holloway.jpg (331 KB, 851x817) Image search: [Google]
bedfordshire_-_kathryn_holloway.jpg
331 KB, 851x817
>>6321762
And there this commissioner is hanging out with Muslims while wearing a hijab. Fucking women.
>>
>>6321461
We literally had voting in england a month ago to elect police crime commissioners you dumbass
>>
Wait what's different in a gay sauna?

Is it >>6320814 ?
>>
SUBHANALLAH!!! ISLAM WILL TAKE OVER THE WEST. THESE FILTHY WESTERN PIGS WILL SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES. INSHA'LLAH ISLAM WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD AND EVERYONE WILL BE A MUSLIM . THERE SHALL BE NO FILTHY, DEGENERATE LGBT, ATHEISTS.

DEATH TO LGBT, INFIDELS, ATHEISTS, FREE THINKERS.
>>
>>6321813
In normal sauna you just sit and enjoy. In gay sauna you get to suck dicks.
>>
>>6321835
tone it down, you just sound stupid
>>
>>6321813
Gay saunas is another name for bathhouses which is another name for orgy clubs.
>>
File: 1445448616232.jpg (149 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1445448616232.jpg
149 KB, 650x650
>>6321657
lol
>>
>>6321993
>damage control is anything I want
If you call things such as art, music and western culture degenerate then you nothing but a waste of space.

I'm actually thinking you can only be baiting since no one can be that retarded.
>>
>>6318033
please don't be britain please don't be britain please don't be britain
>>
>>6321581
>civilization
It's a political ideology. We should be treating islam the same way people treated Stalinism.
>>
>>6318033
>too close to mosque
So ban the fucking mosque. Gay houses have incomparably more historical authenticity than the mindless butthurt hordes of Mohammat.
>>
>>6322063
I say civilization because it has more than just political ideology.
>>
>>6321581
It's a shit tier civilization that hasn't made a single advancement in the past 700 years.
>>
>>6321596
>remove western culture and science

get the fuck out you muslim
>>
File: 1460963585648.jpg (103 KB, 688x690) Image search: [Google]
1460963585648.jpg
103 KB, 688x690
>/pol/ recruiting on /lgbt/ against muzzies
>while they basically have the same basic beliefs
>>
>>6321581
>islam
>civilisation
Haha good one.
>>
>>6322188
The average /pol/tard is too afraid of human contact to actually do any harm while Muslims are a real danger to the gay community. Never heard "the enemy of my enemy is my friend"?
>>
>>6322665
How about everyone who thinks we should be locked up and gassed is an enemy?
"enemy of my enemy is my friend" Doesn't mean to accept people who think you should be removed from existence to battle another group who think you should be removed from existence.
>>
>>6322158
I was being ironic you idiot.
>>
>>6321762
>Tories
>not leftist
m8...
>>
>>6322188
>>6322684
This thread was not about teaming up with /pol/. It's about how Muslims are homophobic and can get away with it
>>
>>6318033
I don't get it. It's not like they could see the gays saunaing or there were any giant gay-sauna-near-the-mosque billboards around the mosque (presumably). Also isn't a god omnipresent in all of space and time. So all gay saunas around the world are always equally close to god in any case so who cares how close they are to a mosque.
>>
>>6324295
Muslims care
>>
>>6324346
I bet their god hates them. So much bad publicity
>>
>>6324414
He does hate them. That's why he enslaves them and gives them nothing in return except for false hope and despair; oh and absurd entitlement.
>>
>>6322665
>christians
>make laws against gays
>tell them to kill themselves and burn in hell
>kill and rape them in countries not america
>muslims dont do shit in america
so why should i defend /pol/? or these Christians?
Gay people are being killed all over the world by pretty much every religion, and as it stands im in more danger from getting killed by a toddler than i am in a terrorist attack
>>
>>6324516
Because Iran, Iraq, Turkey and Egypt were close to being a secular society, look at how they are right now. If you don't believe on the /pol/ meme that muslims genocide the local culture you have NO idea about what they have been doing on the last centuries.

Don't side with /pol/ if that bothers you, just side AGAINST islam, regardless of who else does the same.
>>
File: LGBT against Islamophobia.jpg (107 KB, 960x639) Image search: [Google]
LGBT against Islamophobia.jpg
107 KB, 960x639
>Death wish
>>
Fact: if it was near any other place of worship, they would go through with it without controversy

But "muh Islam is a religion of peace be nice to them" people need to fuck off and treat everyone fairly
>>
Greenhouse Health Club, which has operated in Luton for nearly two decades, had been seeking a license that would allow it to sell sex toys and show adult films.
However, the owners have now withdrawn the application, after encountering strong resistance from local residents and the newly-elected Police and Crime Commissioner.

Bedfordshire PCC Kathryn Holloway, a former TV presenter who has no first-hand experience of policing, told Luton Today that the license was inappropriate because the venue was too close to a local mosque – a five minute walk away.

She warned that granting the license would cause “widespread offence and very deep concern”, and that if it was granted “a number of potential policing issues may arise” due to a “very significant Luton mosque” based five minutes away.
Ms Holloway warned: “Luton Borough Council is usually particularly aware of matters of cultural sensitivity.

“I trust therefore that you will fully understand that, given the large and devout Muslim population in this area of the borough, there is naturally a high level of religious and cultural opposition to such a business among these residents which needs to be respected, in my view.”

Despite the intervention of the commissioner in her own capacity, a separate submission from the city’s police force had confirmed: “The Police have no concerns relating to the Greenhouse Sex Establishment application.

“We anticipate that they will continue to operate in a professional manner and liaise with the police and other responsible authorities required, as they have in previous years.”
>>
File: Farage.png (320 KB, 350x580) Image search: [Google]
Farage.png
320 KB, 350x580
>>6325753
But following the campaign against it – with hundreds of local residents filing coordinated objections to the license – the sauna decided to withdraw the license application.

The owners say they were barraged with homophobic abuse due to the campaign, with some comparing homosexuality to a “brain disease” while others claim it is a “risk to children”.

But Ms Holloway said she was not aware of any homophobic literature surrounding the campaign, telling the newspaper: “I think [the application being withdrawn] is also a win for the wider gay community as this establishment is not representative of them as a whole.”

---

So after two decades some cunt decided that suddenly it's "too close" to a mosque, sounds like an excuse. Doesn't surprise me Conservartive Party is cooperating just fine with Muslims, and some Toryfags say UKIP is homophobic.
>>
>>6325770
UKIP literally opposes gay marriage though
>>
>>6326687
Until the more "progressive" parties acknowledge the problems within the Muslim community, there will be people in the LGBT community who will gladly give up their marriage rights in order to stop homophobic and transphobic religious fanatics from coming into their community.
>>
>>6326687
Opposing gay marriage is not really homophobic. I don't see a reason why they shouldn't be allowed to promote the traditional version of marriage between a man and a woman while giving same sex couples the possibility to enter a civil Union.
>>
File: Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg (25 KB, 245x330) Image search: [Google]
Pim_Fortuyn_-_May_4.jpg
25 KB, 245x330
>be gay
>oppose islam, multiculturalism and cultural relativism
>get shot by straight people
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.