[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ha! I've captured one of you versatile aliens.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: hostel 1.jpg (133 KB, 1271x541) Image search: [Google]
hostel 1.jpg
133 KB, 1271x541
I finally have you and we are going to find out why you people post ads claiming to be tops.

I already know why. But you're going to tell me. We are not leaving this room until you talk.

We can be here as long as you want. No body is going anywhere until you shape-shifting weirdos start confessing.

You can start by admitting you are a bottom like every other true gay. No matter how much your little movement tries to latch on to bisexuals, "heteroflexibles" etc, the fact is that you're a bottom and bottoms lack the confidence to approach real men, so they compromise and settle for other bottoms and then swap roles.

Admit you created this paradigm yourself by chasing away normal men with all you cocksucker-rights nonsense. Nowhere outside the modern West do we have this problem. Every other country or historical culture understands that gay means bottom.

You can pervert the language, you can repeat lunatic ideas about what homosexuality is or why it exists. But at the end of the day, your deceptions are revealed by your actions. You have to call yourselves tops as if any true gay can be just to appeal to any of the males left willing to knock boots with another male.

You are all bottoms, tops are just normal males who will fuck anything pretty and we are going to sit here all night until you admit it. This whole notion of dividing men into -sexuals of some type so you can keep borrowing legitimacy from normal men to feel better about yourselves ends now.
>>
lmfao
>>
File: hostel.jpg (15 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
hostel.jpg
15 KB, 300x303
Still wont talk, eh?

Think we're all blind to your tricks, eh?

Eh?

EH?!?
>>
I bet you really do want to tie people up and torture them until they agreed with you.
It's depressing to see that, several years later, you still haven't come up with any new or more persuasive arguments for your theory. You just repeat the same things. Same insults. No new insights. Still just as butthurt as ever.

It obviously isn't a philosophy many people have embraced since it's still just you posting about it. The funny thing is that it's not that unusual a theory. A lot of gays subscribe to the top/bottom paradigm, insisting you have to be one or the other. They even complain that bottoms often lie about being top or vers. I think the only difference is that they don't think tops are synonymous with straight men and they don't preach their sexual ideals with a religious fervor.
I don't know. Maybe it's a cultural thing. Maybe it's true in whatever melanin-enriched part of the 3rd world you come from, where fucking men is considered macho even when one isn't imprisoned or at sea but has plenty of access to young, tight pussy; where public rape of adolescent boys is considered a perfectly normal and acceptable cultural phenomenon.

Bye for now
Maybe I'll see you again next year, Jose/Abdul/Ngune.
>>
File: 1382923494593.jpg (55 KB, 479x361) Image search: [Google]
1382923494593.jpg
55 KB, 479x361
>>6316094
>>
>>6316094

I'm vers and I'll pound your alpha bp anyday OP. We don't just go for faggy bottoms.
>>
>>6316094

Self-aggrandizing jerkwads like you are *the* reason why manhaters exist.

And you know what? They're entirely right.

The only proper places for people like you in a civilized society are:

1) pit slave
2) soma-addled forced labor
3) eunuch harem guard

You are apt to ruining everything for everyone around you; whether as neighbor, co-worker, husband, parent or sibling.

Enjoy your testosterone poisoning, I wholewheartedly hope it reaches terminal stage.
>>
>>6322009
>>6321765

He isn't an alpha. He is a bottom-bitch who hooks up with closeted bis to let them fuck his mouth and ass because he sees it as the true nature and purpose of gays or some bullshit. He believes they are straight though. He believes all straight men want to fuck dudes and he worships them.
He disparages gays who don't want to be cumdumpsters for biscum or closeted gays w/ gfs or wives.

He has been shitposting the same spiel on /lgbt/ since it was created 3 years ago.
>>
>>6322137

I'm the one who said he's a self-aggrandizing jerkwad.

What's worse than a stereotypical violent intolerant macho guy?

An alpha wannabe.

tip: don't call them alphas, it reinforces the myth
>>
>>6322137
Oh my bad, what a retarded faggot then.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.