[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You trannies are just like that coz the japs are brainwashing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 350x219px-613fe669_wtfff.jpg (43 KB, 350x219) Image search: [Google]
350x219px-613fe669_wtfff.jpg
43 KB, 350x219
You trannies are just like that coz the japs are brainwashing you through all that anime shite yer watchin

That's what he told me when I came out, uhhhh, he might be right.
>>
Tranny here. I only watched Kaiji. Checkmate atheist.
>>
>>6315909

Who?

>>6316101

You didn't watch any Saturday morning cartoons that were anime?
>>
>>6316112
my dad oops
>>
>>6316112
>You didn't watch any Saturday morning cartoons that were anime?
Okay, point. As a kid I watched a lot of them. Alfred J Quack, Moomin and The Wonderful Adventures of Nils. On the more standard side I watched Pokemon, Inuyasha and Card Captor Sakura.

Checkmate tranny tbqh. I never watched anything as a teen/adult though.
>>
>>6316143
>my dad oops
what. Did your father just post on 4chan while you weren't looking?
>>
>>6316149

>Card Captor Sakura

That's for sure the one that made you a tranny. (joking)

>>6316157

Their dad was the one who told them watching anime made them a tranny.
>>
what anime is that
>>
>>6316187
Shit time to sue the company which makes all of the animes for making me want to be a magical girl.
>>
>>6315909
I'm mtf and anime is objectively awful
>>
>>6316240

Depends on the series, I would say fampai. Have you only watched harem anime?
>>
>>6315909
I'm a trans girl and I don't even watch that much anime. My favorite animes are literally entry level normie stuff like Cowboy Bebop and Ghost in the Shell. Moeshit just kinda disgusts me for some reason.
>>
I'm gender dysphoria mtf and I watch a lot of anime but I refuse to think that's my problem, been dysphoric since b4 anime
>>
Moomins made me gay. Snufkin especially.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.