[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when your dad disowned you but you're smarter than him
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: faENbDd.jpg (20 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
faENbDd.jpg
20 KB, 500x374
>when your dad disowned you but you're smarter than him and you know he can't stand it

How's your relationship with your dad, /lgbt/?
>>
>>6314468
Strained and draining, but rewarding occasionally.
Of course, I'm so far in the closet only one person knows, but that's until I can move out. He's made his stance on "those people" aggressively clear.
>>
>>6314485

Any predictions on how it's gonna go down? I saw my dad dumping me coming from a mile away.
>>
>>6314468
he left my mom when she was pregnant
wanted to establish contact with me when i was 8, his wife got all pissy and he stopped talking to me at 10
stalked his facebook awhile ago and he has all sorts of republican shit on it so i doubt he'd be glad to hear his child is a fag
>>
>>6314810
Don't date your dad, dummy.
>>
>>6314841
tell him for the lulz
>>
When I came out to my dad he said "I wish you would have told me sooner. You're going to make a beautiful woman. Do you need help paying for surgeries?"

10/10 parent for reasons beyond just that. Seriously. I love him.
>>
>>6314841
Kinda similar to me. I was adopted from a guy and a girl who just decided to fuck at one point down in rural Kentucky. He tried to add me on Facebook but fuck that, I stalked his profile for a bit and he is big in to Trump and 9/11 conspiracy theories, doubt he would like a faggot offspring.

>>6314468
I have a pretty good relationship with my (adopted) dad. He just doesn't like the gay thing, and if I bring it up he will awkwardly stop talking or change the subject. Other than that we get along fine.
>>
>>6316039
It is kind of odd though because whenever he used to mention anti-gay people he said that most of them are probably repressed homosexuals. Then he turns out to shudder at it as well.
>>
I don't know my actual birth father, my mum left him when I was one. Since then I had one step dad up until I was 16, to me he is my dad.

He was a cool guy, got me into gaming, we used to play a lot of games together. He didn't do much else though haha, so my mum left him too.

No real daddy issues here, or so I'd think anyway.
>>
>>6316053
He's more annoyed by asshole homophobes but still slightly off put by homosexuals. Or at least by the idea that you are one of them.

It's really not a terrible position to be in. He'll come around eventually.
>>
>>6316001

>"I wish you would have told me sooner. You're going to make a beautiful woman. Do you need help paying for surgeries?"

>response that would make me kill myself.jpg

Seriously, the idea of having spent the last 9 years hating myself and keeping my trannyness secret for no reason would bother me.
>>
>>6314468
hes bankrupt, hiding from debtors, didnt see him for 6 years

its fine
>>
>>6316109
Yeah, at least my fear and repression was kind of justified when I came out to my parents and they started calling my a freak and that I was going to hell.
>>
dead
>>
>>6314468

i care about him as much as he cares about me, we are okay but far from good.
never came out to him because i see him once in 2 months but he has eyes and brain (at least i think he does) it's not that hard for him to realize what's going on since i look like a trans girl.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.