[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UK fags, voting in or out? EU fags, opinion on Britain wanting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
UK fags, voting in or out?
EU fags, opinion on Britain wanting to vote in or out? Do you wish your country could do the same?

Personally, i'm torn, I want to vote in so I can leave the UK and go to other european countries without a visa, but at the same time I want to vote out so other people can't do the same aka rapefugees lol i'm a hypocrite
>>
Vote out. EU's dictatorship won't let it happen anyway, but at least you can say you tried. EU has failed.

And yes I do wish we left(Finland). It would cost a lot to us at first, but I think it would pay back later. The free movement has increased crime and economic migrants, we can't make independent decisions and must follow idiotic regulations, must pay other countries' debts, the local businesses and mines are sold abroad very cheap, no support for local business but instead all the support goes to foreign business, barely no democracy, attempts to ban free speech, constant new tax regulations, trying to take our guns to "fight terrorism", the united municipalities destroy small towns and rural area.
>>
Voting to stay in, because it's not worth the risk of voting to go out. Also, pretty much no report has said it's a good idea economically to leave, as well as all the world leaders saying 'maybe don't'. So yeah, haven't heard anything from the Leave side that hasn't been ignorant, bigoted garbage or just plain wrong.
>>
>>6310679
Oh and our important trade deals with Russia have suffered because of the EU sanctions
>>
>>6310538
A lot of pro lgbt laws and stuff has been passed because the EU forced us to. Vote stay.
>>
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_IP-16-1873_en.htm
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_MEMO-16-1895_en.htm

>The European Commission today proposed an update of EU audiovisual rules to create a fairer environment for all players, promote European films, protect children and tackle hate speech better. This proposal also reflects a new approach to online platforms, addressing challenges in different areas.

>As part of its Digital Single Market strategy, today the Commission presented an updated Audiovisual Media Services Directive (AVMSD); the common rules which have governed audiovisual media, ensured cultural diversity and the free circulation of content in the EU for almost 30 years. Nowadays viewers do not only watch video content via their TV channels but also increasingly via video-on-demand services (such as Netflix and MUBI) and video-sharing platforms (such as YouTube and Dailymotion). This is why the Commission wants to achieve a better balance of the rules which today apply to traditional broadcasters, video-on-demand providers and video-sharing platforms, especially when it comes to protecting children. The revised AVMSD also strengthens the promotion of European cultural diversity, ensures the independence of audiovisual regulators and gives more flexibility to broadcasters over advertising.

>The existing rules already cover traditional TV and video on-demand services. The new proposal foresees a limited extension of its scope to video-sharing platforms which tag and organise the content, for example YouTube.
>Member States should ensure that video-sharing platforms put in place measures to:
> i. protect minors from harmful content (which may impair the physical, mental or moral development); access to which would have to be restricted; and
> ii. protect all citizens from incitement to hatred.
>>
http://europa.eu/rapid/press-release_SPEECH-15-5765_en.htm

From the Commissioner for Justice, Consumers and Gender Equality:

>Now on hate speech. If freedom of expression is one of the building blocks of a democratic society, hate speech on the other hand, is a blatant violation of that freedom.

>It must be severely punished.

>As some of you noted, over the past few weeks, we have witnessed a lot of solidarity towards refugees. But we have seen a surge of xenophobic hate speech.

>I intend to bring together IT companies, business, national authorities and civil society around the table in Brussels to tackle together online hate speech.
-------------------
>And I also heard that children know better. They can become agents of tolerance and bring positive change into their families and communities.

>But we need teachers to be well-trained for diversity and contribute to break stereotypes.
----------------
>Let me now address the burning issue of hate crimes and data collection. We clearly need better and serious recording of hate crimes to ensure appropriate investigation, prosecution and sentencing.

>It is indeed high time that Member States fully implemented EU law to combat racism and xenophobia. I intend to take decisive actions to monitor this implementation and will focus on three points.

Remember that it will be labeled as hate speech to say Muslims are homophobic.
>>
>>6310751
Exactly, and then we'll see who the EU favours more, women and LBGT members or muslims (who, historically, have no part in Europe), I think we already know the answer
>>
Voting to stay, because fucked as the EU can be, it's better than being a pathetic wash up nation still obsessiving over long gone days of Empire while America decides whether to make us Airstrip One or just cast us aside entirey.

Plus the main reason stupid rich cunts want us to leave the EU is so they can brutalise their workers more. I specify stupid because the less stupid ones, even the xenophobic ones, can see that the UK is overall much better off in the EU, economically and politically. Hence even a lot of Tories grudgingly accepting it.
>>
>>6310789
Muslims breed more voting power and slavery force, so Muslims obviously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK-U6Eaiz3g
Say goodbye to perfect white dick, say hello to tiny circumcised Arab dick.
>>
>>6310790
true, for economic reasons i'll probably stay in, I can't see any evidence saying out will be better in anyway except maybe less immigration, and even that's not an issue for me

>non-aggressive cultures, sure
>close-minded savages, nah lol
>>
>>6310538
>rapefugees
What happened? Did your Blacked-account expire?
>>
/pol/ here.

I knew you fucking literal faggots would be stay voters.

Enjoy getting thrown off a roof in 50 years.
>>
Anyone who votes to stay is either mentally retarded or just wants the UK to burn
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.