[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in shitty slav country >last year of high school >mildly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: dude please.jpg (48 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dude please.jpg
48 KB, 1280x720
>be in shitty slav country
>last year of high school
>mildly well known scrawny femboy
>play the part of being completely straight, get a girlfriend once which to the school meant I wasn't gay for sure
>start self medding on hrt
>take activelle in the middle of class and whenever anyone asks me what it is I just say it's 'antidepressants'
>retarded 'gangster' meme classmate asks the usual question of what you're taking, but follows it up with 'oh yeah, i take those too. what's the name?'
>say it doesn't matter but he reads it off the case
>'oh, activelle, cool man'
>panic internally
>next day of class and he asks if I'm a menopause woman in the middle of class
>professor confused, class' attention focused on me
>ask why he'd say that
>'You're taking medication for menopause women'
>freak out, go mental even though I'm still acting normally
>'It's for my grandma you fucking retard'
>'No, you're the one who takes it'
>'Do you want my grandmother to fucking die? Also, are you a faggot? Do you like looking up my meds so you can drug me?'
>realize how autistic what I said was but no one seems to have done it, attention focuses on him
>he's stunned
>'No, I just wanted to know, does that make me a faggot?'
>some kid yells 'yeah'
>this retarded populace of people born to those starved by communism start laughing their asses off at him without even realizing how retarded what I said is
>he's made fun of everyday for being a closet gay
>two teachers join into it through a few weeks
>ostracized by his friends, rumours spread that his parents learned of the joke and are worried
>mfw in a single month he turned from a gopnik partier cunt into a complete outcast recluse who's considered a closet gay by the entire town just because of an autistic diatribe i went on to protect myself from being outed by him
>mfw he didn't attend the last tests of school and will probably fail after years of acting like a cunt to everyone
>>
>>6309735
Well played Anon, very well played.

Now he knows the pain.

It's still a pity that people treat others like that in your part of the world, but he deserved it.

Fuck. Yeah.
>>
>>6309735

Glad it turned out well for LGBT this time, anon.
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 1024x764
>>6309735
>tfw anon living the femboy life.
>>
LOLOL This sounds so much like an invader Zim episode.

Youre Zim here and the guy would be Dibb
>>
>>6309735
What country?
>>
>>6309735
Are you from Bulgaria, m8?
>>
idk why i feel sorry for that guy lmfao
seems like you're from serbia, all the bigots in my class would laugh whenever someone say the word gay.
>>
>>6309735
What country?
>>
>>6309735
Sounds like an unfortunate situation all around
>>
>>6311956
>>6318331
>>6312380
>>6312614

slovakia, home of the unprompted street beating

lgbt laws just made it worse lol
>>
>tfw lost my virginity to a Moldavian femboy at 14

Feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>6309735
>take activelle in the middle of class

Why do kids always take such stupid, unnecessary risks? And in a fucking slav country no less? Jesus Christ.

>mfw in a single month he turned from a gopnik partier cunt into a complete outcast recluse who's considered a closet gay by the entire town just because of an autistic diatribe i went on to protect myself from being outed by him

One of the funniest things I've read in the past couple years.
You really can sell anything to some people with a bit of confidence.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 518x586) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 518x586
>>6320379
What's it like living in STALKER?
>>
>>6321371
>Why do kids always take such stupid, unnecessary risks? And in a fucking slav country no less? Jesus Christ.

idk, I never thought anyone would be able to connect the dots or even care

>One of the funniest things I've read in the past couple years.
You really can sell anything to some people with a bit of confidence.

Not even confident, im pretty sure I sounded nervous as hell. But yelling seems to always work no matter with who.

>What's it like living in STALKER?

warm food warm clothes public transport clean water stable government no rapefugees

But sure, it's a wasteland. Places such as Detroit fare much better.
>>
>>6321595
>>6309735
>ITT femboys are becoming hot blooded
>>
>>6309735
That's a heart breaking story OP
>>
>>6309735
what the flying fuck
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.