[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ruined my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /lgbt/ - Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I met with a college friend and he professed his feelings for me. I confided in him that I'm a lesbian. Why did he post everything i told him on Facebook. Tagged all of my friends, family, pastor etc...no one knew our status. We planned on telling them together. Now we're getting death threats, emails, phone calls from homophobic idiots due to someone i thought was my friend.
I'm devastated and hate myself for being different. Why would he do this to me.
>>
Wow, that's shitty. Just keep you head down for a bit and it will blow over. Also get better friends.
>>
>>6306559
Make sure to bash his teeth in next time, having teeth on your asshole is gross.
>>
>>6306559
>4chan
>not doxxing him
for shame
>>
>>6306559
Also you shouldn't hate yourself.

If he posted your phone numbers publicly you can probably call the police about that.

In fact you should just go to the police about it all, you've got nothing to lose now.
>>
@lasermind I'm going to bring the screenshots to the police. It's threats and hate mail. This was a friend from college I met with for lunch.
>>
>>6306748
What's doxxing for shame? If it'll hurt him as much as this hurts me i wouls consider it. The again i most likely wont which is probably why things like this happens to me. To nice to everyone :(
>>
>>6306740
>No.6306740
Thank you for making me laugh. I needed that. Lol
>>
>>6306723
>No.6306723
Thank you.
>>
>>6307094
>>6307116

You're welcome ://>

Think about this:
He'd probably have tried to smear you if you turned him down regardless of your preference for ladies or gents. He just happened to find an extremely saucy bit of your life.

Some advice:

-Don't give reasons for turning down anyone. You don't have to. Simply "Sorry, I don't feel the same" is okay. If the person you turn down is still interested in you as a friend after some time, you can disclose additional details later if it feels relevant and safe.

-If you see him courting any other girl, consider warning her (discreetly or even anonymously if required) Anyone capable of doing that to someone they supposedly fancied is at least borderline sociopathic or an entitled, manipulative manbitch and doesn't deserve to be around anyone.

-If he so much as speaks to you again, please, seriously consider the possibility of beating the living daylights out of him. If he's stronger than you, wait until he's turned his back and paying attention to something else and pull off the dirtiest move you can think of.

-Yes, I know that last point isn't good advice, and could get you in bigger trouble, but still he deserves it >:C
>>
>>6306814
>>6307094
>>6307113
>>6307116
>>6307120
>>6307276
Fucking cringe
>>
That sucks. Be well Anon. Wish I could do more.
>>
>>6307094
Lmao you don't spend a lot of time on here, huh?
>>
>We planned on telling them together.
so did he jump the gun or did he do it out of spite? either way just delete the people off facebook and ignore it for a couple weeks. it's toxic anyways.
>>
>>6308812
I always interpreted that "we" as "OP and female partner" not "OP and entitled manbitch"
>>
File: tumblr_mrzvx8lCOd1r6jnjdo1_250.gif (1 MB, 196x144) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mrzvx8lCOd1r6jnjdo1_250.gif
1 MB, 196x144
>>6306559
He's an asshole and deserves to be thrown into one of these.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.